2010 Caliber 35LRC SE
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- New Bern, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 205,000
Caliber 35 LRC SE, s/v Glas Cay is the last 35 built by Caliber. It has been sailed all its life in NC. Glas Cay is in fantastic condition. # 35100 is one of only two Caliber 35 LRC SE’s built. SE stands for Simple Elegance and is Caliber’s moniker for boats built with their re-designed modern electrical system, lush cabin upgrades, additional safety and other features more commonly found in late-model 40s LRC SE and 47 LRC SE. It is a unique boat, different from earlier 35s and 35 LRCs.
Please contact George McCreary at 727-515-9444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA 35' 9" LWL 29' 10" Beam 11' 4" Draft 4' 6" Displacement 13,100 Lbs
Yanmar Diesel 3YM30 Hours Approx 20 Hrs
Mult-Bulkhead Bonding System
Triple-Support Rudder System
Intergral Strength-Grid System
Quad-Seal Deck to Hull System
Double-Lock chainplate System
Convertible Cutter Rig
Smart Fuel System
Smart Electrical System
Double-Seal Intergral Keel
Fuel 2 tanks Approx. 100gls Water 2 tanks Approx. 100gls Holding tank Approx 40gls
Deck and Hull
The roomy cockpit is designed for safety and efficiency, even when sailing short-handed. All sail control lines are led aft to the cockpit, and all winches are self-tailing for one-handed use.
Glas Cay has a fully batten main, Selden Bat Car System, and 3 reef points.that run to the cockpit.
The Convertible Cutter Rig gives you the convenience of a sloop and the versatility of a cutter.
The T-shaped cockpit accommodates an extra-large-diameter wheel, to allow a skipper to sit off to the side for a clear view of the sails. With the cockpit’s generous proportions, there’s room for the tallest sailor to relax.
At the stern, a boarding platform makes it simple to board a dinghy or take a swim. The platform’s folding ladder can be deployed from the water, allowing safe, quick access, even for the unassisted swimmer. A hand held shower provides a rinse-off right on the platform.
At the forward end of a Caliber is another handy, functional feature; our distinctive anchor roller platform. Sturdily constructed of stainless, the platform simplifies anchor handling and reduces the risk of the anchor chipping the hull’s gel coat.
Here are some deck upgrades only found in the SE models.
Smart Stern Rail
Harken deck hardware
- Deeper anchor well allowing longer chain drop
- Improved anchor rollers
- 3 Wichard folding padeyes locted in the cockpit
- Upgraded bob stay receiver for direct anchoring
The Caliber 35 clever design and uncompromising craftsmanship continue below decks, in a layout that once more emphasizes comfort and convenience.
Entry to the cabin is easy by way of our accessible companionway and large platform steps. Inside, we’ve taken advantage of the Caliber 35’s beam to create a luxurious live-aboard interior. The interior is well-illuminated and richly finished in teak. The Main Salon features ample seating on two settees. The twin-leaf dining table folds up against the bulkhead for additional room. The Forward Sleeping Cabin can be closed off from the Main Salon for true privacy. The aft cabin berth is big enough for guest or can be used as a convenient sea berth.
The Head has two doors, one connection the Forward Cabin and one the Main Salon, so it can be accessed from either area without disturbing the other’s occupants! While it’s enclosed and private, the Head is also spacious.
Any cook will appreciate the Caliber 35’s efficient U-Shaped Galley. Included is a two-burner stove, oven, and an icebox. Ample storage for food and utensils, and more than enough counter space to prepare multi-course meals.
Head and galley have Corian tops.
Ventilation on the Caliber 35 is outstanding, with 11 opening portholes, five overhead hatches, and two deck cowls each strategically place for optional air circulation.
Here is a list of items only found in the SE models.
Completely upgraded interior
- Louvered teak cabinet doors with positive push button latches
- All passages doors are now panel doors with upgraded door knobs
- Higher fixed sea rails inside cabin
- Two sky screens (roll away screen and shades for main salon and master cabin hatches)
- Improved cabinets in head
- Improved companionway steps
- Interior dome lights are all red/white
- 2 extra spot lights for reading
- 7 ea Hella fans
- Frigaboat Frig and freezer
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter / GPS in navpod at binnacle
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed , Depth, Wind with displays over companionway with custom mounts. Tri-data display at nav station
- VHF Standard Horizon with remote mike
Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical
Electrical (Caliber “Smart Electrical System”)
- 110 amp high output small frame alternator with smart regulator
- Two bank AGM battery system – 2-4D 200 amps house battery + 1 Group 27 starting battery, emergency cross-over switch house to starter battery
- Smart voltage regulator with battery temperature
- Positive and negative distribution buses
- Digital AC/DC panel
- Battery Charger
- Battery monitor
- Frigaboat frig and freezer
Fuel and plumbing
- Improved fuel filter system – Completely redundant fuel system, bigger Racor 5000 filters, Walbro electric fuel pump (constantly conditions fuel while engine runs, can be used to transfer fuel from one tank to another, makes bleeding the fuel lines easy), vacuum gauge.
- 4-switch Tank Tender for diesel and water, gauges
- Hot and cold water transom shower
- Full tank warning light at nav station for waste holding tank
- Bypass kit on water heater for use when winterizing
- Seagull Filter X-1F IV drinking water filter at galley sink
- Tides Marine dripless shaft seal
- Salt water foot pump
Sails and Rigging
Sails And Rigging
- Conventional mainsail, full battens, 3 reefing points rigged
- Doyle StackPack
- Selden bat car system
- 110% Genoa with sun panel
- Furlex model #200 roller furler
- Convertible cutter rig, including staysail and associated rigging
- Halyard winches upgraded from Lewmar #16 to #30 (factory-installed option)
- Primary [Genoa sheet] winches upgraded from Lewmar #44 to #48 (factory-installed option)
- Rigid boom vang with gas piston
Safety and other features
- Water Tight Collision Pocket
- Impact Resistance Zones
- Caliber Smart sea rails (Extended bow and stern rails)
- Masthead running lights + strobe in addition to normal, deck level running lights – factory installed option
- Emergency 2000 GPH bilge pump
- True seacocks
- Improved waste discharge system
- Misc safety flares
- Misc PFDs
- Tri Color LED light
- Dodger with handholds side and aft + Bimini with panel that connects to dodger
- Pedestal (wheel / binnacle) cover.
- Lofrans Project 1000 I Capstan windless, foot switch(es), breaker, & cockpit remote (factory installed)
- Two anchors one set of chain and rode
- Improved anchor platform, rollers for 2 full-size anchors
See Caliber 35 LRC SEries Brochure (the boat at anchor and the interior pictures in inside pages of the brochure is Alisios), http://caliberyacht.com/Downloads/Caliber_35LRC_SEries_Brochure.pdf
See Caliber 35 LRC SEries Standard Options List,
Note: personal items including all tools do not convey.
It is understood that Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers, and owner/seller offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor(s), to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics, electrical, mechanical, engines, spars, rigging, sails and plumbing are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
The information provided in the listing, emails, photos, Caliber websites, written correspondence and verbally stated were and is supplied in good faith and does not guarantee its accuracy. Details and specifications on Caliber website may not apply to all Caliber model years. Â Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers, and owner/ seller reserve the right to modify or change this information without notice. All specifications and measurements are approximate. Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers, and owner/seller are in no way responsible for the use of this information.
Both seller and purchaser agree to hold harmless and indemnify Caliber Brokers, Inc. and its agents, employees, officers, and representatives with respect to any and all claims, losses, liabilities, causes of action or damages of any nature whatsoever, including reasonable attorneyâ€™s fees, incurred by or alleged against Caliber Brokers, Inc. (a) as a result of this listing, (b) as a result of any proceedings, judicial or otherwise concerning personal liability while showing the vessel or during survey and sea trial.
It is understood and agreed by the Purchasers that once Acceptance of Vessel is approved that they have ACCEPTED THE VESSEL AS IS, WHERE IS, AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, by Caliber Brokers, Inc., brokers, its agents, employees, officers and the owners/sellers.
Other Boats from Caliber Brokers, Inc.
New Bern, NC, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Unknown, OH, United States
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Unknown, FL, United States
Unknown, FL, United States