2009 Jeanneau 54 DS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Alameda, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 600,000
New to the market !
Contact the Listing agent , Roger Goodsell for more information and viewing appointment.
"Blue Pearl" is a beautiful 2009 Jeanneau 54 DS that has had full attention to maintenance and many upgrades made currently under her second owners !
Powered by a Yanmar 110hp , she carries a new In Mast furling main, 110% jib and Asy Spinnaker. Upgrade 2018 full electronic package to include AIS, SSB, Iridium Sat Phone. Her list has just begun … Bow Thruster - Diesel Hydronic Heat ! - Watermaker - Solar - Full Enclosure....
Peace of mind is part of the Jeanneau experience, which is why safety is standard !
Blue Pearl should be at the top of your list.
Roger and Dinah Goodsell Cell 510-710-6822 / 510-710-6823 Rogerg@cruisingyachts.net Dinahg@cruisingyacht.net Cruising Yachts 1070 Marina Village Pkwy #101 A Alameda, Ca. 94501
I look forward to your call to set up an appointment or help with further information.
Listing Agent ...Roger Goodsell Cell 510-710-6822 Rogerg@cruisingyachts.net
Please contact Roger Goodsell at 510-710-6822
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: J. Fauroux / V. Garroni
LOA: 54 ft 11 in
Beam: 15 ft 11 in
LWL: 48 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 53 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 39584 lbs
Ballast: 11023 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 75 ft 0 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 4JH4HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1237
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (246 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (208 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 3 (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54DS combines stunning good lines, a luxurious interior and effortless pace. The hull design with the eyeline windows, turns heads, the interior is a pleasure to behold and the cockpit is all business when sailing, but huge and hospitable in harbor. The 54DS has many long distance passages to her credit and is well known for sea kindly performance.
The 54DS started production in 2004 with 130 sold in the first year to complete her model production in 2009 with approx. 387 vessels sold.
Peace of mind is part of the Jeanneau experience, which is why safety is standard.
The 54 DS is one of the last models built by Jeanneau with full select Burmese teak interior.
Now hop aboard and check out all the upgrades that "Blue Pearl" has to offer.
As you descend the companionway, one can not help be impressed by the light, spacious and open salon. To port and starboard you have entrances to two double aft staterooms with their own private En-Suite head. To port of the companionway stairs takes you to a large "L" galley and adjacent to starboard an inline Nav Station with ample storage, working area and comfortable to hangout on a long passage with all electronics at your finger tips. Moving forward is a large "U" shaped dinette to starboard with a (upgraded) table that folds out to offer comfortable dining for 8. Two comfortable chairs that can moved around, sits midline. To port a long curved settee, split with a cabinet in the center, which doubles as a great liquor cabinet. Small coffee table in front. Moving forward you have a step down to a beautiful roomy Master Stateroom with a queen inline berth, Cabinets lining the hull on both sides with ample storage and hanging lockers. A vanity with chair for the "Admiral" to port and a private head and step in shower to starboard.
- Abundant natural light w/ numerous ports (8 fixed ports / 6 opening ports in cockpit area and12 deck hatches )
- Cream / white leatherette throughout salon
- Polish SS with leather-bound hand rails
- Windows through out with integrated "Roman Shades"
- Deck hatches with "Ocean-Air" shades
- Vizio 1080P SMART TV with DVD player
- LED lighting throughout interior
- Fusion Stereo.. AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth/Sirius ready (MS-AV755)
- Diesel Hydonic Espar heating system 4-zones + heating 3 heads 2018-$30,000
- Hot water tank heats off of shore power/ engine and Diesel Hydonic heating system.
- (3) Electric Quiet Flush heads
- Dometic Safe (great for special items in travel )
Large "L" galley to port of companionway. Ample storage throughout and great working counter space. A very safe and comfortable galley to work in under passage making or on the hook.
- Deep double SS sink
- Gimbaled LPG 4 burner stove and oven
- Top loading Freezer (Keel Cooler)
- Front loading Refrigeration
- Contoure Microwave
- Dometic Portable Freezer CFX (on a custom stand w/ cover - located in fwd bow storage locker $1430 2018
Large IN LINE Nav Station just starboard of companionway. Full electronics and 12v/110 panel at your finger tips. Ample working space and abundant storage .
- Raymarine eS 128 12" hybrid touch Chartplotter/Radar 2018
- Raymarine 3D Fishfinder 2018
- Spectra 400 Watermaker control .. 2018 $18,500
- (2) Solar 375 W Trina Panels… 2018 $16,000
- ICOM-M506 VHF radio with AIS (Trans/Receive) 2018
- ICOM IC-M802 150W Transceiver w/ remote head SSB 2018 $14,000
- Iridium Go Sat Phone (supscription required for Smart phone/Ipad ) 2018 $1448
- Bildge pump monitor upgrade with counter
- Victron 3000 Inver / 150 charger control unit
- Global Fix Pro 406 EPRIB (in ditch bag)
- Raymarine 9" Chartplotter 2018
- Raymarine i70 Multifunction / EV-400 Autopilot 2018
- Ray 6002 Autopilot ( switch to use new or original - great safety back up)
- Bow Thruster
- Chain counter
- Plastimo Compass
COCKPIT mounted 2018 12" Raymarine hybrid Color Chartplotter / Radar
- Raymarine i70 Multifunciton 2018
- Raymarine EV-400 Autopilot 2018
- Fusion MS NRX300 stereo
- Plastimo compass
Engine and Electrical
YANMAR 110 hp 4cyl FWC 4JH4HTE
- 1237 engine hrs.
- 3 blade Max feathering PROP
- Prop Speed applied to prop in Aug 2018 hull out
- Aug 2018 .. new PSS shaft seal $1500
- TANKAGE 208 TOTAL - Aluminum (108 orig + 100 gal added under sole / base of stairs)
- Dixie Delstar #100 17101 12V 285 amp UPGRADED Alternator
- Victron Energy management Systsem
- 40,000 BTU Heat Exchanger (enough to heat boat underway)
- Dual Racor Filters
- Engine serviced every 250 hrs.
- (2) 375W Trina solar panels - mounted above Bimini
- (12) Gp 27 AGM
Rigging and Sails
- Keel stepped furling mast
- Triple spreader (through-mast connection)
- Harken turning blocks for halyards and line controls
- Harken genoa sheet tracks with adjustable ball bearing Harken fair leads
- Double high genoa sheet turning blocks
- Harken adjustable traveler
- ALL new 2018 Upgraded Haine Standing Rigging @ KKMI $26,000
- 2018 Vectron Spinnaker Halyard
- Harken ELECTRIC #70 2sp ST Primaries
- Harken ELECTRIC #46 2sp ST Cabin top halyard winch
- Harken #46 2sp ST Cabin top winch
- 6/2019 UK Carbon laminate $10,175 ... IN MAST FURLING MAIN
- 2018 X-DRIVE 110% $8,671
- Profurl furling head system
- Matrix 4 Asy Spinnaker w/ sock 2018 $5,853
Deck and Hull
Solid polyester / fiberglass hull
- Reinforced Kevlar in hull fore and aft
- Stringers laid in hull for additional strength
- Dark "FLAG BLUE" Awlgrip hull w gold stripping
- Epoxy encapsulated cast iron keel
- Deep Fin keel 7'6"
- Max Power 7hp Bow Thruster
- Teak toe rail
- Forward bow storage area (deck access only)
- Double high bow and stern pulpit
- Double bow roller
- Deep anchor locker
- Rochna 55# SS anchor $3,625
- 300' 3/8 HT chain $1,540
- (2) Dorade vents with SS guard rails
- Stainless Steel cabin top hand rails
- Double high lifelines with boarding gates port and starboard
- Twin helm
- Walk thru transom with boarding platform
- Transom Blue Step Lights
- UNDERWATER Blue lights 2018
- Fold out SS boarding ladder
- Magma BBQ
- Dodger / Bimini / Transition
- Full cockpit enclosure 2018 $15,000 ( windows with canvas covers)
- 2018 Custom upgraded Cockpit Cushions $4000
- New Nav / Deck and Spreader Lights
- Recent exterior varnish 2020
- AUG 2018 Bottom Paint - 2 coats Black Micron 66
- 246 gal (3 tanks - Stainless steel under salon sole)
- 2018 Spectra 400 Watermaker
- 208 gal ( orginal 108 SS tank under salon sole / +100 gal SS tank under sole
- 20 gal (3 tanks / 1 each head)
- 2018 10'4" Achilles (5 man) Dingy $2,142
- 2018 20 hp Mercury 4 Stroke OB w/ electric start
- Custom launching bridle for Achilles
- Inflatable tender w/ 2 1/2 propane engine
- Liferaft in valise / Self righting 8UKSL 2018 $3550
Items not included with sell of vessel
- Personal tools
- Personal clothing / full weather gear / suspenders
- Decoration and staging
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Cruising Yachts
Sun Odyssey 49 DS
Alameda, CA, United States
Alameda, CA, United States