2009 Ebbtide 2600 DC
- View Full Specifications
Low Hours - Excellent
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- RI, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,500
THE EBBTIDE LINE OF POWERBOATS ARE WELL KNOWN
FOR THEIR QUALITY & ATTENTION TO DETAIL
DUE TO HER LOW HOUR, SEASONAL USE & ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION, BRENDA JEAN IS EXCEPTIONAL OFFER - TRAILER INCLUDED TOO!
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS ONE SOON!
ATTENTION - EFFECTIVE JULY 1st
SALES AND USED TAX IN CONNECTICUT HAS BEEN REDUCED BY OVER HALF TO 2.99%.
IF YOU’RE A CONNECTICUT RESIDENT PLANNING TO BOAT IN STATE THESE SAVINGS APPLY TO YOU!
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT BOAT STARTS HERE
CONTACT - FLETCHER RYAN - 860 625-2456
Please contact Fletcher Ryan at 401-214-2360
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
DC - Dual Cabin Design offers a versatile layout and sleeping for the family or guests. The Ebbtides are know for their overall quality and the interior's contemporary appointments along with attention to detail are examples of their premium production methods. "Brenda Jean" is in very nice condition and benefits extremely light, seasonal use.
- Air Conditioning
- U-Shaped Settee w/ Filler Piece Converting To A Comfortable Bed
- Dinette Table - Removable For Use In Cockpit Too
- Premium Leatherette Cushions & Ultra-suede
- Hanging Locker
- 5 Opening Ports
- Cabin Fans
- Storage Below Steps
- Vanity w/ Sink & Storage Locker
- Vacu-flush Head
- Holding Tank Monitor
- Stainless Sink w/ Corian Type Counter Top
- Front Loading Refrigerator w/ Freezer
- Microwave - Built In
- Stove Top - Origo Electrical & Alcohol w/ Cover
- 2 Drawers - Storage Locker - Over Counter Shelf
COCKPIT and HELM
- Comfortable & Richly Furnished, The Cockpit Area Comfortably Seats 6 Guests.
- Broad, Comfortable & Secure Helm Seat
- Portside Aft-facing Lounging Settee
- Full Console & Instrumentation Including Compass
- Full Canvas Bimini & Enclosure
- Removable Table
- Cup Holders
- New - Unused Cockpit Carpeting
- Settee & Pocket Storage
MECHANICAL and SYSTEMS
This later model 2600 freatures the Volvo Penta 5.7 I/O with efficient Duo-prop and ONLY 55 hours. "Brenda Jean" has been docked in fresh water her entire life.
- Trim Tabs
- Hot Water Heater
- Freshwater Flush
- Fire Boy Suppression System
- CO Detector
- AC Circuit Panel
- Multiple Outlets
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- DC Circuit Panel
- 2 Deep Cycle Batteries
- 30 Amp Battery Charger
- Salon & Cockpit Lighting
- Bow Spotlight - Remote Controled
- 12 Volt Accessory Plug
- VHF - Cobra w/ DCS
- Garmin 541 Chartplotter
- Stereo CD / Input Jack / Remote Control
- Salon & Cockpit Speakers
Complete Turn Key Listing
- Misc Handling Gear
- Misc. Safety Gear
Fitted Venture Aluminum, Tandem Axle Trailer w/ Brakes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy