2009 Beneteau Oceanis 40
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 165,000
Beneteau Oceanis 40 2009 Three Cabins
Don't miss this spectacular Beneteau 40 sloop. She is in beautiful condition inside and out and completely turn key and ready to cruise. Well equipped for long-distance cruising and live aboard comfort!
Brand New Listing
Three cabin, never charteredl ow engine hours. Solar panels, wind generator, high efficiency washer and dryer. Also, available protected mooring (normally a three year wait list!)
A Cruising World "Boat of the Year"
Very Well Kept, Seriously For Sale.
Available To Be Seen on Short Notice.
Offers Welcome and Encouraged
Ready to Sail
New to the market, this is absolutely the best equipped Beneteau available.
- Beneteau Oceanis 40 with more than $40,000 in Upgrades including:
- Roller furling boom (includes battens for better sailing performance), New Mainsail
- All New B & G Navigation Equipment
- Custom Convertible Salon, Electric Winch, Look Ahead Sonar
- Custom Galley Tables, Electric Heads
- Special High Efficiency Washer Dryer
- Air Conditioning, Wind Gnerator and 3KW Inverter, Solar Panels
- LED lights throughout
- All plumbing and both holding tanks replaced for years of trouble-free operation
- Custom designed throttle control and shifter for ease of operation
Let Us Know You Saw This Boat On YachtWorld.com!
Please Call: 954-516-2093
Contact: Tony Wall
Please contact at 954-288-6992
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 18210 lbs
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Navigation center - All New B & G Navigation Equipment
Electric bilge pump
Washing machine - High efficiency Washer/ Dryer
Shore power inlet
Inverter - 3KW
- I : 48.58 ft
- J : 12.75 ft
- P : 45.83 ft
- E : 15.58 ft
- Working Sail Area : 248.00 sq ft
- New Main Sail 2019, roller furling into the boom
- 1000 W vertical electric windlass with up / down control.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table with white PVC cover.
- Stereo radio / CD / MP3 player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Folding, pivoting saloon table.
- Indirect lighting in saloon.
- Leather trim on both companionway handrails and on handrail of aft head compartment bulkhead.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- 12 V refrigerating unit in top-opening icebox (2 cabin version).
- Perspex shower screen in aft head compartment.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead in forecabin.
- Dressing table mirror in forecabin (2 cabin version).
- Slatted base to forecabin berth (3 cabin version)
- Slatted base to berths in aft cabins (2 cabin version).
- 220 V power supply with shore connection on 15 m extension, 1 x 220 V electrical panel, 1 x 220 V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 A battery charger.
- 1 supplementary 140 A service battery.
- Raymarine brand electronics
- Port cockpit:ST60+ Tridata Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ wind vane, anemometer.
- Aft face of cockpit table:C80 multifunction 8.4? color screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold Cartography ? chart not included in delivery)
- Pivoting holder for electronic screen.
- Starboard cockpit:ST6002 automatic pilot LSRV2 - controller for autopilot.
ELECTRONICS NOT INCLUDED IN PACK
- Radar Radome only.
- Smartcontroller autopilot remote control.
- PC interface.
- Gyro compass transducer.
- RAY 54E VHF.
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear.
- Windlass control in cockpit.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel covers.
- Teak side decks.
- Bow thruster.
- Hot / cold water cockpit shower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- 220 V microwave oven.
- Electric WC.
- Black water rigid holding tank in forward head compartment (3 cabin version)
- Folding three-blade propeller.
- Windex wind vane.
- Full ground tackle.
- 4 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker to starboard.
- 1 locker under starboard helm seat.
- 1 wet locker between helm seats.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located under port helm seat.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail, capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass at each helm position.
- Engine control panel located near the starboard helm seat with custom designed throttle and shifter for ease of operation
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Fruit-tree stained woodwork.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Fabric lining to hull in saloon and cabins.
- Electrical panel with 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12 V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery alarm, and low diesel and water tanks alarm.
- 1 x 140 Amp service battery located beneath aft starboard cabin.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery located beneath the sole at the foot of the companionway.
- 1 x 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
Lighting and sockets:
- 6 reading lights.
- 14 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 white / red striplight at the chart table.
- 1 white striplight in the galley.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light).
- 1 masthead anchor light/navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduits for running cables for options.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Stowage:1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with 2 shelves under the drawer.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Lighting:2 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Openings:2 hull ports (1 port / 1 starboard) with curtains.
- 1 double panoramic window with pleated blinds.
- 1 large side window to port with 2 opening deck ports (300 x 120) in coaming and blinds.
- 1 large side window to starboard with 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) in coaming and blind.
- 1 opening deck hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen.
- Yanmar 38hp with 1,500 hours
- Engine mounting built into hull inner molding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with molded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-litre rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Sea water and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
Hull and Deck
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates, hull / deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner molding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner molding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery; a Steel Blue color hull is available as an option.
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich construction for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip ,diamond point finish.
- The keel is fitted to the boat by a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and by bonding.
- The keel is cast-iron, low maintenance bulb
- To increase its life, the keel is given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy-based coatings and paint.
- 5ft 5ins draft, fixed
- Propane stove and oven
- Special custom made preparation area
- All new B & G chart plotter and autopilot
- Look ahead sonar
- Standard Horizon VHF
Two heads with showers
All electric for odor free operation
Anchor and Ground Tackle
- Electric windlass, secure Delta anchor with all-chain rode
- Two additional hurricane anchors (they actually worked perfectly!)
Custom convertible salon
Manufacturer Provided Description
A new generation of cruising yachts. The Océanis 40 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 40 achieve her true personality one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
Bright and airy salon, custom convertible double berth with sturdy support
Cockpit and Deck
Power winches, custom designed shifter and throttle for easier operation, and bow thruster control.
Cockpit table, Full bimini and dodger for ultimate weather protection. Dinghy davits, extensive Solar Panels, Wind Generator. Shore power receptacles and two 50ft shore power cables. Cockpit locker contains two (hurricane PROVEN!) severe weather anchors with ground tackle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Horizon Marine Center
Miami, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
38 Express Cruiser
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Boca Raton, FL, United States
Hallandale Beach, FL, United States