2009 Baltic 45
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- L’Estartit, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 360,000 Tax Paid (US$ 404,892)
Rare opportunity to acquire this well maintained 2009 Baltic 45 Custom.
Designed by Reighel/Pugh for both short-handed fast cruising as racing.
She comes with an unbelievable specification and full set of North Sails.
She truly is equipped for performance and cruising!
Contact us now!
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd
www.YachtingPartners.com.mt | email@example.com
+356 21252727, +356 99494685, +356 7966 4949
Authorised dealers for:
Hanse | Moody | Dehler | Hallberg-Rassy | Sealine | Grand Soleil | Privilege Catamarans
Please contact richard d'aguiar at +356 2125 2727
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.89 m
Beam: 3.86 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Total Power: 39 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 885
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 39 HP
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
- Yard : Baltic Yachts, Finland
- Designer : Reighel/Pugh Yacht Design
- Year : 2009
- Engine : Yanmar 3JH4E, 39hp diesel (Hrs 885)
- Construction : Carbon
- Length o.a : 15.17m (including bowsprit)
- Length o.a. : 13.89m (without bowsprit)
- Beam : 3.86m
- Draft : Hydraulic lifting keel 2.00m/3.20m
- Weight : 7.566kg
- Ballast : 2.883kg
- Water (L) : 160L
- Diesel (L) : 160L
- Location : L’Estartit, Spain
- Flag : Belgian
The owners wanted to be able to race or cruise the boat both solo/short-handed or with full crew.
For short-handed sailing and racing,all sails controls are led aft to the electric primaries and main winch and there is a water ballast system approx. 500 liters each side for additional stability.
For crewed racing,the electric winches can be disengaged and a Harken pedestal installed which connects to the primaries and main winch.
For cruising, the race boom is easily replaced with a carbon Leisure furl boom,which coupled with the roller furling jib,makes this boat easy to handle.
In the interior,there are twoc omplete sets of floorboards (carbonnon-skid for racing, cherry covered honey comb for cruising) and cushions (Sunbrella covered for racing and micro fiber covered for cruising).
Docking and transiting shallow harbors is facilitated by a lifting keel and retractable bow thruster.
- Hull is built in advanced composite construction using vacuum injection methods and sandwich construction in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strengths. Laminates are unidirectional and multi-axial carbon.
- Lifting keel with forged Duplex 2205 fin and lead bulb
- Marcili hydraulic power pack for keel lift/lower/lock system
- Twin balanced carbon fiber spade rudders with carbon fiber rudder stocks.
- Water ballast.
- Deck is built in advanced composite construction using vacuum injection methods and sandwich construction in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strengths. Laminates are unidirectional and multi-axial carbon.
- Interior construction in carbon laminate with nomex core and covered with light Cherry wood veneer.
Hull and deck
- Hull, superstructure and cockpit painted in grey
- Bottom antifouling silicone painted with Hempa guard X7 (April 2018 and touched up March 2019).
- Teak laid decks and cockpit with black caulking, vacuum bagged (fasteners only in margin planks).
- Teak toe rail
- Tempered glass windows
- Harken Racing deck gear
- 5 x Carbon flush hatches
- 6 x Retractable SeaSmartB175 mooring cleats
- Opening side railings at both sides
- Fortress FX-37 aluminium anchor package complete
- 8 x Polyform black fenders
- 4 x Docking lines
- Open transom cockpit
- 3 x Storage lockers under floor
- Fusion MS-NRX300 entertainment system (iPod compatible) with two waterproof loudspeakers (all new February 2018).
- Twin carbon steering pedestal with carbon wheels finished in teak varnished veneer
- Protection covers in black canvas for steering wheels
- Stainless steel bathing ladder integrated in transom
- Cockpit shower
- Carbon crash bar
- Cockpit table in teak
- Carbon flag pole
Covers, canvas and cushions
- Dodger for companionway
- Jib cover
- Boom cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Bath cushions
- Double set of interior cushions Sunbrella covered for racing microfiber covered for cruising.
Navigation instruments (Baltic 45 Custom)
- NKE sailing instruments completely interfaced with GPS, Autopilot and Chartplotter/Radar.
- 2 x NKE analog wind displays in cockpit
- 2 x NKE performance MFD displays in cockpit
- 3 x NKE SL50 mast displays
- NKE Log/speed Ultrasonic and paddle wheel as back up
- Depth sensor
- Windspeed/direction with carbon wind(HR)vane
- Heel angle
- 2 x NKE gyro pilot
- 2 x Auto pilot s type 60drive units
- Wireless remote for autopilot
- 2 xSuunto magnetic compass
- Rudder reference sensor
- FurunoNavNet3D 12”innav.Station
- Furuno Nav Net 3D 8.4” on steering pedestal
- Furuno DRS2d Radar antenna on Instruments mast
- Furuno FA-30 AIS receiver update to transmitter(June 2015)
- Furuno BBWX1 Sirius weather receiver (disabled,valid only for USA)
- Moxa wireless access point/bridge/AP client with 16 port network switch for integration of computer/navigation equipment
- Iridium 9555 handheld satellite telephone with docking station
- Icom IC M-604 VHF Radio(USA version)
- Icom command Mic II HM-162B/SW second station at helm
- Sea Me active radar-reflector on instruments mast
- Watch Commander “wake up“alarm system at nav. Station
- Getac race pad11”portable with docking station (July2015)
- Wifi 2 nmea (June2015)
- Router wifi as a amplificator (June 2015)
Mast & Rigging (Baltic 45 Custom)
- Double spreader carbon fiber mast b yHall Spars painted grey
- Harken mastt rack for cars/bolt rope
- Storm trysail track on mast
- Carbon racing boom by Hall Spars painted grey with lazyjacks and as back up aluminum boom as well with drop sail installed
- Leisure Furl tapered carbon fiber roll boom
- Tapered,fixed bowsprit
- Smart rigging continuous carbon rig (new September 2016)
- Smart rigging Kevlar running backstays (new September 2016)
- Reckmann RS2000-30 racing roller furling headstay with carbon foils below deck (tackswivel bearings replacedSeptember 2016)
- Enerpac mastjack
- Harken blocks
- Spinlock rope clutches and line organizers
- Caribon ihydraulic boom vang (serviced May2016), jib halyard tensioner and jib barber hauler.
- Caribon ihydraulic central panel (serviced September 2016)
- Harken Snatch blocks
- Harken Winches:
- 2 x Harken 2 x 65.3 STR electric primary winches
- 2x Harken 50.2 STR with base sheave
- 1x Harken 65.3 STR electric mainsheet winch
- 2 x Harken 48.2 ST runner winches
- Coffee grinder system with twisted carbon pedestal, that can run primary winches and main sheet winch.
- 4 x Winch handles
- Winches serviced March 2019
- Main sheet DSK 78 dyneema/technora/polyester cover (2013)
- Racing jib sheets DSK 78 dyneema/technora/polyester cover (2013)
- Cruising jib sheets DSK 75 aramida/polyester cover (2013)
- Spinnaker sheets DSK 78 dyneema/technora/polyester cover+ Tylaska snap shackle (2013).
- 2:1 Main halyard DSK 78 polyester cover(2013)
- 2 x Spinnaker halyard DSK 78 polyester cover Tylaska snap shackle (2013)
- 2:1 Code 0 halyard DSK 78 polyester cover
- Jib Halyard DSK 90 single braid(new March 2015)
- 2:1 Stay sail stay halyard DSK78 polyester cover (2013)
- Stay sail halyard DSK 78 cordura/polyester cover (new September 2016)
- Running backstays DSK90 technora/dyneema/polyester (September 2016)
- Inner forestay DSK 90 dyneema cover (2013)
- Lopo light LED navigation lights,anchor light,tri-colour light
- Spreader lights
- Steaming light with regular bulb
- Led interior lighting
- North Sails mainsail – softbatten (pin head) 3Dl Carbon-Technora, lightly used (2013).
- North Sails genoa 3Di furling (2017)
- North Sails genoa 3Dl Carbon-Technora (2013)
- North Sails genoa 3DI, 135%, on furler (2009)
- North Sails genoa #3.5 +25TWS Carbon-Technora +1 taffeta (2013)
- North Sails genoa #4 usedin inner forestayKevlar (2009)
- North Sails cruising Norlam 1.7 Code-0, onfurler (2009)
- North Sails asymmetric Code 1.5 Norlite 70 (2009)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-2A Airx 700 (2011)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-2B Airx 900 (2011)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-2+Airx 900 (2014)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-3 Airx 900 (2009)
- North Sails asymmetric Code-4 NDPO (2011)
- North Sails Code-5A 6300, on furler (2011)
- North Sails spinnaker staysail 3Dl, on furler (2010)
- North Sails storm jib in Dacron Orange (2009)
- North Sails storm trysail in Dacron Orange (2009)
- North Sails chute snuffer for code 1.5/3
- Yanmar 3JH4E, 39hp intercooled diesel engine
- Engine over hauled in May 2016 (fresh water pump, salt water pump, inner seal, belts, filters and impeller and seals). Annually serviced and installed electromax serpentine kit in 2018.
- Saildrive SD 50 and gasket replaced May 2016
- Martec 2 bladed stainless steel folding propeller
- Engine hours 885 (dated 20/04/2019)
- Engine number: E06064
Electric installation and plumbing
- 12V/230V power circuit
- 1 x 12v/50Ah Optima engine start battery (new May 2016)
- 6 x 12v/110Ah AGM domestic GelCel batteries (new January 2018)
- Victron Multi Plus Compact 12v/2000w/80Ah battery charger
- Victron Phoenix Compact 12v/2000w inverter system
- Mastervolt battery monitor BTM-III (new September 2016)
- Exclusive battery charger for engine start battery (new May 2016)
- Dual Hitachi alternators charging service batteries and start battery
- Electric water pressure system
- Eco Sistems watermaker 25L p/h (new September 2016)
- Open plan interior layout with separate owner’s cabin in bow area.
- Main cabin with two straight sofas, finished in grey alcantara upholstery
- Twin open aft cabins, each with double bed and finished in grey alcantara upholstery
- Chart table situated at port side in front of main bulkhead
- Galley located next to chart table, with washbasin, hot/cold mixer tap and Quoker instant hot water boiler.
- Head compartment situated at starboard side in front of main bulkhead and finished in white with carbon floor, Tecma carbon electric flush toilet, shower with automatic shower pump and connected to holding tank (replaced September 2018), 60L PVC holding tank, washbasin in carbon with pressurized hot/cold mixer tap.
- Owner’s cabin with double bed and special mattress, lockers and shelves
- 1 x Isotherm 12v refrigerator mounted in locker in forward cabin and 1 x 12v Isotherm compact cooling plate mounted in box under chart table seat.
- Fusion MS-UD755 entertainment system, iPod compatible (new February 2018)
- Category A Ocean
- 2 x Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps (one new September 2016)
- 2 x Electric bilge pump automatic with float
- 1 x Electric bilge pump with switch and 4 manifolds (serviced May2016)
- Seafire FG50A automatic fire extinguisher in engine room (checked May 2016)
- 2 x Fire extinguishers 2kg ABC (Checked May 2016)
- 4 Pax liferaft
- Custom steel transport cradle with removable feet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.