2009 Archambault 35
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 68,000 Tax Paid (US$ 73,814)
Owners comments: Fully featured yacht, ready for cruising trips or racing, everything is in perfect working order. History by the owner:
“She was launched in 2009. Current owner is second owner. She was first raced in at ORC worlds 2016 copenhagen.
She is always kept under winter cover from October till May on shore. There are no cracks, dents or damages. Hull gelcoat is in very good condition.
The A35 has a ballast to displacement ratio of 44%; rarely obtained by a production yacht.
This boat was very little used for its age”
Underwatership 2018, by owner:
320 sandpapering on bottom, keel and rudder and antifouling with spray gun, International VC17m bronze antifoul, In october when we lifted out boat we did pressure wash the surface was perfect. So only what necesary this spring we will do again some smooth 320-400 sanding and spray again vc17m. Bottom was never before painted using roll or brush!
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at 0320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.55 m
Maximum Draft: 2.15 m
- Performance achieved by the use of composite technology: PVC vacuum infused sandwich hull and PVC vacuum injection moulded sandwich deck.
- Internal structural framing to take the keel and rig loads.
- Forespar Flowtech seacocks/thru hull skin fittings for a smooth fair and fast outer surface.
- All underwater coatings stripped May 2016.
- Keel & Rudder epoxy coated.
- All underwater surface was spray painted NAUTIX A4T speed May 2016
- Extra strengthened carbon keel reinforcements inside hull, extra stainless steel keel bolt plates were installed in hull by previous owner to avoid any cracks inside hull, cause that is well known common problem for archambault boats.
- Interior wood work is in moabi mahogany.
- White vinyl lined deck heads.
- Grey micro fibre washable upholstery.
- forward cabin: large double berth with spot lights.
- Saloon: port/stbd settee berths with a central drop leaf table, there are 2 fixed coach roof port lights giving natural light and 2 spotlights.
- Aft cabin: situated on the port side with an entry door;a large double bed with opening port hatch.
- Heads: the heads compartment has a marine toilet with holding tank, pressurised water system, and opening port hatch for ventilation
- 6 Proper beds
- 2 burner gimbled stove
- a stainless steel sink with pressurised cold water
- a 60l moulded electrical fridge
- a large open locker for stowage.
The yacht has a vast variety of race grade sails.
- QUANTUM FUSION 2009 (kevlar)
- Cruise main EURO SAILS 2008
- QUANTUM FUSION Heavy/Medium 2009
- QUANTUM FUSION Light/Medium 2009
- Laminated 2009 heavy
- Laminated 2008 heavy
- QUANTUM 2009 S3
- VELMAN 2009 S2, S3
- NORTH SAILS S1
- Carbon spinnaker pole
Deck and Cockpit
Stainless steel pulpit, push pits and supported stanchion posts with an open stern, all secured by stainless steel guard wires
Large cockpit stowage locker and gas bottle stowage
The deck is exceptionally well laid out with all control lines lead aft to coach-roof clutch bank. The cockpit is very large and laid out for easy crewing
- 4 Aluminium mooring cleats
- Various warps and fenders
- 2 Anchors
- 4 Winch handles
- 2 Lewmar 48ast primary winches
- 2 Lewmar 40ast halyard winches
- 2 Lewmar 40 ast mainsheet winches
- Full width adjustable main track
- 2 Rope adjustable genoa tracks
- 1 Compass
- Carbon tiller with spinlock extension
Electronics and Navigational Gear
Full Nexus h 3000 instruments: 3 mast repeater, monitors, data control and output over bluetooth
- RAYMARINE C80 navigation with Cmap for Baltic sea, gulf of Botnia
- Nexus vhf radio with FUSION (cockpit speakers)
Nanni diesel 3-21 – 146 h, 21 hp inboard engine with a sail drive. the engine was serviced each season, oil, filters, impeller.
- 2 Bladed folding propeller
- 50 Ltr plastic fuel tank
- Engine panel recessed in cockpit
- 2 Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- Flare pack
- Danbuoy, horseshoe life belt with holder
- 8 life lines
- Electric and manual bilge pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.