2009 Goetz Maxi Reichel Pugh 82
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Palma, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 2,490,000 Tax Paid (US$ 2,929,734)
Highland Fling XI
First in Class at Maxi Rolex Cup 2017 Porto Cervo.
At a first glance the boat, a Reichel Pugh design, built by Goetz in Rhode Island, resembles a big VO70 but with a teak deck and a lot less offshore clutter. She is sleek and sexy.
Maxi Highland Fling stunned the fleet at the Maxi Yacht Rolex Cup with her 26-28 knot bursts reaching off Porto Cervo.
Highland Fling XI has been described as a "total Breakthrough". Every piece of equipment has been scrutinized for its weight-to-strengh ratio, drag reduction and aesthetics.
Many of the companies that have supplied parts also produce components for the aerospace industry.
Highland Fling XI represents the latest in Goetz's efforts. With a mixture of blue-clear over black carbon weave, the hull shines from shades of sapphire to ebony.
The sleek coach house gleams in a coordinate blue silver.
Carbon rigging supports her 131 high feet mast .Carbon winches, hidden tracks and lines leave no distraction to take your eyes off of the perfect teak deck line.
Highland Fling XI is the lightest yacht per square foot that Goetz has built to date.
She is the epitome of newly define speed.
Contact Pierre for viewings
- EC6 rigging
- Futurefibres bobstay
- Winches Harken
- 1125 primary x2 and main x1
- 1111 pit x2 runner x2
- Take down system
- Hydraulic rams by Harken
- Main Cunningham
- Jib in/out
- Jib up/down
- Jib cunno
- Mast butt
- Sheaves Harken
- VW marine Diesel 165/5 TDI. 12V and 24V alternators
- PTO between engine and gearbox
- CCHE thrust bearing and RDS
- Assorted engine spares
- Hydraulics by CCHE
- Winch manifold
- Sailing function manifold
- Misc manifold
- Winch motors rotary pump
- PLC by Horizon
- Remote touch pads at each trim station
- Full PLC control over all functions and winch speeds
- Remote controls for mast butt and forestay adjustment, jib car control
- Remote 4G access for program updates
- Spare touch panels
- Mastervolt 24v Li-ion. With MV shut, BMS
- 12 V Gel start
- 120 l day tank
- 100 l extended range plastic tank
- 100l fresh water bladder with 24v pump supply to galley
- Custom carbon head with Techma macerator
- Running rigging package
- KZ furlers for A3, A0, SS
- 2016 113925-001 Main–C 3Di Raw Mainsail
- 2016 Doyle J3-C
- 2016 Doyle A4-D
- 2016 North A0-C 3DL
- 2013/2014 104700-001 A1.5-C Asymmetric Maxikote MK
- 2013/2014 104700-002 A2-D Asymmetric MzxiKote ML
- 2013/2014 104700-003 A3-A Asymmetric Aramid CZ90
- 2013/2014 104700-004 A5-B Asymmetric Aramid CZ90
- 2013/2014 104700-005 J1-C 3Di 870 J1-C RAW
- 2013/2014 104700-006 J2-D 3Di 870 J2-D
- 8/01/2013 103322-001 J1.5 3Di Jib
- 7/11/2012 68061945-01 A1.5 MKote Asymmetric Spinn
- 4/18/2012 NS South Africa A2C 29360
- 4/18/2012 NS South Africa A4C 29420
- 8/24/2012 68059659-01 J4-B 3DL 900 #4 Jib 097%
- 8/24/2012 68059659-03 GS-B 3DL 860
- 5/31/2011 68015937-01 M-2 3DI 880 Mainsail
- 1/13/2010 68015833-01 Asymmetric Code 2A Contender
- 3/3/2010 13.8 oz Nordac Storm Deliv. Jib
- 11/11/2009 68015797-02 Norlam SR Delivery Jib 100%
- 11/11/2009 68015802-01 Norlam SR Delivery Main
Please contact Pierre-Andre Jeanne at +33 (0)6 62 23 39 33
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Highland Fling XI
Beam: 5.90 m
Maximum Draft: 5.0 m
Clause de non-garantie
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.