2009 Dufour 485 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
CONQUER NEW HORIZONS IN ABSOLUTE COMFORT
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Dufour Grand?Large presents the admiral range which blends the art and pleasure of navigation. The DUFOUR 525 sets the tone with its luxury, strong character and rare elegance. The DUFOUR 485 also attains the summit of perfection. Our flagship vessels attract those in search of excellence, who are ready to set off on long cruises in absolute comfort. Without doubt, the spirit of Michel Dufour, a visionary in the nautical world, is present in these unique craft, built for pure pleasure, exhilaration and enjoyment. The Dufour 485 Grand'large, considered to be the "little sister" of the 525, is to be modern, with straightforward lines and a strong and appealing design characteristic for Dufour Yachts.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 48 ft 3 in
Beam: 15 ft 4 in
LWL: 42 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Ballast: 8377 lbs
Dry Weight: 33290 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (155 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (66 Gallons)
- Self-draining cockpit, with floor in non-slip polyester.
- Large size cockpit benches with teak trim.
- Very convenient, safe cockpit coamings with winch areas in teak.
- Large fixed cockpit table fitted with a teak tray and stainless fiddles with hinged leaves: easy movement and lots of seating around the table.
- A cubby-hole behind helm console.
- For keeping ropes tidy, the cockpit has a rope tub at the entrance to the companionway.
- Sliding Plexiglass® companionway hatch.
- Companionway sprayhood (3 brackets) in
- Dufour Yachts? colors built in to the coach-roof and fitted with leathercovered stainless handrails.
- Navigation instrument location above companionway.
- Gas cylinder locker.
- Cockpit lighting via dedicated spotlight built in under boom.
- Saloon with U-shaped banquette seat to port and long banquette seat to starboard. A central settee allows 2 extra guests to sit at the table.
- 2 low units acting as arms for the starboard banquette offer extra stowage.
- Fitted unit against forward bulkhead.
- Stowage in port banquette, accessible by lowering the back.
- Fixed saloon table: 1.2 m × 0.9 m.
- Aluminum table legs.
- Cubby-holes and closed stowage units running along the side of the hull, behind the banquette backs.
- Hull liner in wood.
- Ceiling lights and bulkhead lights.
- T60 opening deck hatch.
- 1 ventilator.
- 2 hull ports.
- 2 layout versions:
- 3 or 4 cabins
- 3 or 4 heads
- Floors are made of Moabi (Wenge floors are available - see pricelist).
- Interior woodwork is in first-grade moabi and Wenge.
- Beadings, trims and cubby-hole door surrounds are in solid wood.
- Ventilation louvers are fitted at the top of cupboard doors.
- Interior lighting via numerous ceiling lights and reading lamps.
- All cushions have easily-removed covers.
- Engine starter battery (12 V / 135 Ah)
- 2 service batteries (12 V / 2 × 135 Ah)
- The set of batteries is fitted with a relay.
- Service batteries stowed beneath floor at foot of companionway.
- 300 W inverter incorporating a socket for a laptop computer.
- High-output 120 Ah alternator.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electrical distribution panel with 21 functions on 12 V and
- 6 functions on 220 V, including:
- Voltmeter for service battery and engine (220 V and 12 V).
- Ammeter for consumption.
- Electrical water level gauges.
- Electrical fuel gauges.
- The 12 V electrical circuit is protected by circuit-breakers.
- The 220 V circuit has dual protection, via one thermal-magnetic circuit-breaker per function, and an overall 30 mA differential circuit-breaker on the distribution panel.
- 40 Ah battery charger.
- Shore supply socket forward of sun platform.
- Deck flood light.
- LED cockpit lighting on end of boom.
- 220 V power sockets in all parts of the yacht ? 2 in forward cabin(s), at chart table, one per aft cabin, in galley.
- Chrome-finish halogen ceiling lights.
- Chrome-finish reading lamps.
- Pre-equipment for optional cable installation.
- Navigation lights:
- LED navigation lights port and starboard on bow pulpit.
- LED stern light on stern pushpit.
- Steaming and LED anchor lights on mast.
- Corian® worktop with wooden fiddle round it.
- Double sink with synthetic resin cover doubling as a chopping-board.
- Waste bin below sink.
- Under-sink storage and cutlery drawer.
- Sliding storage bins.
- Stowage cubby holes along side of hull.
- Gimbal-mounted stainless ?Bretagne
- Evolution? 3-burner gas cooker with grill/oven, with stainless fiddle and anchor-point for safety strap.
- Bottle stowage.
- System for securing crockery in dedicated unit fitted with pegs.
- 1 opening ports in coach-roof side.
- Ceiling lights and spotlight.
- 100 l top-opening 12 V-operated cool-box.
- 50 l freezer available as an option.
- 50 l front-opening 12 V refrigerator.
- Engine installation: Volvo 75 hp engine with Sail-drive transmission.
- 110 hp Volvo engine with prop shaft transmission and folding propeller also available as an option.
- Carefully-designed foam soundproofing.
- Engine compartment ventilation via 100 mm ducts leading to transom (invisible ventilation openings).
- Engine sump.
- Engine control lever and engine control panel built into aft sun platform, aft of the port helm position.
- Rev counter and hour meter.
- Fixed three-bladed prop.
- 250 liter rotomoulded fuel tank beneath aft bunks, with electric fuel gauge remoted to chart table.
- Fuel filter with water separator, plus sea-water filter, anti-siphon valve.
- Engine compartment light.
- The sandwich design of the hull makes for very good thermal and acoustic insulation.
- The lamination of the network of ribs reinforces the hull?s solidity and in this way makes allows very good spreading of the forces from the keel and rigging.
- The inner molding liner with its perfect surface finish produces additional stowage space under the floors and makes for easier cleaning.
- Prevention of osmosis on hull with the use of a NPG gelcoat.
- The deck is produced by infusion for an optimum rigidity/ lightness ratio along with excellent thermal and acoustic insulation, and has an inner moulding liner for a perfect finish.
- All working and traffic areas have a ?diamond-point? nonslip surface.
- Localized monolithic reinforcing areas are included under deck fittings (winches, tracks, chain-plates, cleats).
- To increase the boat?s durability, Dufour?s team of engineers have opted to minimize wooden structural inserts beneath deck fittings.
- 2 leather-sleeved stainless steering wheels, 1066 mm in diameter.
- The steering wheels are easily controllable from a seated position on the helmsman?s side bench seats.
- Transmission system via chain and cranks connected to the rudder quadrant.
- The rudder blade is semi-elliptical in shape ? taking advantage of the latest research in hydrodynamics ? and filled with very high density closed-cell epoxy foam to avoid any ingress of water.
- The solid stainless rudder stock is mounted on selfaligning bearings for greater precision and lightness of the helm whatever the wind conditions.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- Access deck-plate for emergency tiller.
- Crockery set: Design square monogrammed diner service for 10 person.
- GPS Inmarsat D+
- This system will enable the Dufour 525 grand?large owner to remotely locate his yacht from Internet in real time, and be informed of any intrusion on board.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dufour 485 Grand Large
Message cannot be empty!