2009 Dufour 34 Performance
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Helier, Jersey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 59,995 Tax Not Paid (US$ 74,700)
This will kitted Dufour 34 Performance is in lovely condition. Well maintained by her owner.
South Pier Marine lifted her out in late 2019 for a antifoul, polish etc.
Taller rig and deeper fin keel on this model with heating.
Electronics inc Garmin 555 plotter, cockpit sailing instruments & B&G DSC VHF.
2 cabin with forward double and port aft double, heads to stbd aft. Large saloon that can be used for sleeping. Equiped galley area. Engine is a Volvo Penta D1 - 30B.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Nick Wood via:
Tel: 01534 711 010
Or simply pop into our friendly brokerage office on South Pier.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Nick Wood at +44 (0)1534 711060
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 10.59 m
Beam: 3.48 m
LWL: 9.14 m
Maximum Draft: 1.91 m
Dry Weight: 5688 kgs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Vovlo
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: D1 30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (283 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (90 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Electrical Circuit: 240V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
I : 41.75 ft
J : 12.25 ft
P : 38.58 ft
E : 14.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 663.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 34 meets all criteria that has made the Dufour 40 a worldwide success: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and useful design, a practical interior layout. With the Dufour 34, Dufour has created a new benchmark among 34-foot fast cruisers. Sailing a Dufour 34 is sheer pleasure: You can either share it with a crew, or enjoy sailing her single handed, as she is very easy to handle.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Standard draft 1.50 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
6 man Seago liferaft
Zodiac dinghy with Honda outboard
Garmin 55 plotter
Raymarine ST60 instruments in cockpit
B&G VHF down at chart table
Other Boats from South Pier Marine
St Peter Port, Guernsey