2009 Dufour 34
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Dufour 34 meets all criteria that has made the Dufour 40 a worldwide success: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and useful design, a practical interior layout. With the Dufour 34, Dufour has created a new benchmark among 34-foot fast cruisers. Sailing a Dufour 34 is sheer pleasure: You can either share it with a crew, or enjoy sailing her single handed, as she is very easy to handle.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 12540 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (24 Gallons)
- Teak trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- Large size steering wheel with pedestal (option).
- Compass on aft side of coach of coach roof.
- Space for instruments.
- Single lever engine controls and recessed engine control panel.
- Oddments tray integrated in engine control panel.
- Large Propane locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage with straps under helmsman seat.
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- S/S grab rail as well as step on transom.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder in the centre to be folded on transom, with teak steps.
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The floorboards are in laminated marine Moabi wood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable covers.
- The upper cabin and saloon linings are in Moabi wood.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 12 function switchboard.
- 12 V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery
- 1 x 75 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each battery.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Corian? worktop with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment.
- Stowage under sink with shelf and sliding baskets.
- Space for garbage bin.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on hull side.
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-light and 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 19 hp (13,8 kW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 90 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail on hulldeck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with removable anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red navigation lights.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy racket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard-rails.
- 4 Mooring cleats, stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- 2 spring cleats.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet track with piston lead blocks.
- 2 x sheet turning blocks with buil tin jammer and pad-eye for fixing spinnaker sheet block.
- Aluminium mast step with return blocks.
- Stainless steel swan neck for electric cable gland.
- 3 and 5 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns to cockpit.
- 6 clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 32.2 ST halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 x 40.2 ST Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to helmsman.
- Clutch on toerail for Genoa furling line.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Stowage of washboard under port side berth.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray deflector.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual
- Grounded rigging system.
Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Possibility to rigging a removable inner forestay (optional).
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with single line reefing system.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system.
- Discontinuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel Dyform cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Split backstay with 32 to 1 purchase.
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: ? low stretch ? main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main sheet on 5 to 1 purchase and Genoa sheets, reef lines and furling line.
- Mainsail with logo in high tenacity cloth, with two broad reef bands.
- Mainsail cover.
- Special bi-radial roller furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Standard draft 1.50 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dufour 34
Message cannot be empty!