2009 Benetti Sail Division
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Palmanova, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 2,250,000 Tax Paid (US$ 2,505,600)
An elegant, special construction Sail Division 95 with hard top, blue hull and no lateral 'fashion plates'. Her clean exterior lines are carried into the contemporary light wood interior.
Up to 10 guests in spacious main deck master cabin then VIP and two twin cabins with pull-man berths on the lower deck. A perfect displacement cruising yacht with a clever layout.
Top specification including de-rated engines, 3 generators, zero speed stabilizers, commercial specification navigation equipment, redundancy on much equipment and multiple corrosion protection systems.
Possibly the only Benetti Sail Division built to LLoyds Class and maintained, 100 A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 + LMC. Currently undergoing renewal September 2019.
Berth available near Barcelona with kit storage facility.
For the 3D Virtual Tour please go to External Links at the end of the specification.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Nigel Wales on +34 638 90 40 40
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28.95 m
Beam: 6.70 m
Maximum Draft: 3.50 m
Engines and Technical Information
- 2 x MAN D2842 LE 800 engines of 800 hp each (1120 hours @ 11/2019)
- Hydraulic PTOs on both main engines
- Hydraulic PTOs on both main generator
- Fuel Capacity: 36000 litres
- Water Capacity: 5300 litres
Bright and contemporary interior with light woodwork in satin finish. Grey fabric sofas, cream carpets and light fabrics.
Spacious saloon and dining area communicating with galley going forward to port, accommodation to starboard and rear stairs to VIP and engine space.
Accommodation for up to 10 guests in master cabin on main deck, VIP aft on lower deck and two twin cabins with pullman berths, also on lower deck, all ensuite.
- Electric automatic saloon doors to aft deck
- Large hull windows to saloon
- Day head on main deck
- China crockery set and silver cutlery
- Condaria G2E140-N538-01 air conditioning to whole boat
- 3 x large hot water boilers
Navigation and Electronics
Raised pilothouse design with twin navigators chairs and comprehensive commercial specification electronics.
Command station to starboard of flybridge with twin repeater screens.
Electric-hydraulic steering, electronic engine controls and hydraulic bow and stern thrusters make manoeuvring a pleasure.
STABILIZERS - TRAC 370 working underway and at zero speed.
- Siemens Simatic touchscreen onboard systems control
- Bondioli y Pavesi M4MF50 – 50 3BP/N bow & stern thrusters
- Furuno ERT-6/10N Sounder
- B&G H3000 tridata
- Furuno NX-700A Navtex
- Blu Mf/Hf Salior System 5000
- VHF Sailor RT5022
- VHF Simrad RS87
- 3 x VHF Icom IC-M87
- 2 x VHF solas Saracom TW – 50
- AIS Saab R4
- ARC Globalfix 406 RBL 35 EPIRB
- Thrane&Thrane Sailor FBB-500 Satphone
- 2 x Furuno FAR – 2117 Radar
- Sart Serpe – IESM Kannard rescuer
- 2 x Furuno Gp – 150 GPS
- 2 x Furuno – transas ES-4 transas WF39 Plotters
- Anchtuz STD-22/110-233 giroscope
- 2 x Anchutz NP 60 Autopilot
- Mitsubishi – pelco DX-tl 4509 Cctv
- Computer Hp Touch smart 310
- Computer Hp Pavilion
- Samsung Sync Master 22666 BW PC Screen
- Printer Hp Officejet 6310
- 2 x Kohler 33 kW generators (1100h & 1100h @ May 2018)
- 1 x Kohler 11 kW generator (250h @ May 2018)
- 4 x Victron SKYLLA – TG 24v – 100 Amp Chargers
- 3 x Victron Quatro 24/5000/120 Converters
- 12 x Masterball 2V – 1643 A Batteries
- Seatel Sat Antenna
- Home entertainment REVOX-Kaleidoscape Saloon
- Panasonic 50" TV to saloon
- Loewe TV Owners cabin
- Loewe TV VIP cabin
- Loewe 20" TV to guest cabins
- Loewe 20" TV Crew and Captain cabins
Galley and Laundry
Spacious and well appointed galley with access to saloon, door to side deck and crew area forward. Hard waring Corian work tops and flooring, wooden fronts to cupboards and stainless steel appliances.
- 2 x Siemens Microwaves – Galley and Crew
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Large Siemens Fridge
- Large Siemens Freezer
- Siemens Oven (wide)
- Siemens full size Dishwasher
- SYP Extractor Fan
- Siemens Ceramic Hob (wide)
- Fraivin Wine Cooler
- Siemens Fridge – Crew Area
- Siemens Freezer – Crew Area
- MacFran Ice Maker Fry
- Siemens Fridge Fly
- Siemens Washing Machine
- Siemens Drying Machine
Deck and Tenders
Quality teak decking to all exterior spaces and in good condition.
- Besenzoni Bes 2528 – 600 kgs Crane
- High bulwark around lower deck
- Besenzoni 300kgs Paserelle
- 2 x Maxwell 4500 Stainless steel anchor winches with capstans
- 2 x Maxwell electric aft mooring capstans VC 3000
- Large hard top to flybridge
- No 'Fashion Plates' to side decks giving clean lines
- Transom gate
- Port & starboard side boarding gates with hydraulic side ladder & platforms
- Tender Novurania 430 DL 7-pax Tender
- Jetski Yamaha F50 FETL-EFI 50cv – 4T engine
- Medicine Cabinet
- Towing Line
- 2 x SOLAS Life Rafts (16 pax)
- 4 x Life Rings
- 20 x Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguisher System
- 21 x Fire Extinguishers
- Motobomba Lombardini
- 2 x Fire hoses
- Siemens Switchboard
- Siemens Digital Alarm Panel
- 2 x water makers
- Forward facing seating on the bow & free standing sun loungers
- Large sunbathing pad to aft of flybridge
- Flybrige bar unit to port incorporating fridge, freezer, sink and grill
- Deck wask system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
See the 3D Virtual Tour