2009 Beneteau Oceanis
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Na, TN
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 79,500
This Beneteau 31 is FRESH WATER ONLY and uniquely includes an asymmetrical spinnaker and all necessary gear. Currently located in Nashville, we will be moving this lovely boat to our yard in Memphis in 3 to 4 weeks all being well. Come set an appointment to view this boat and make her yours !
GORGEOUS !!! And with a cockpit and open transom that is amazingly wide - - thus lots of comfort and room. YOU NEED TO COME SEE THIS BOAT!! Includes Factory Air Conditioning !! YOUR FIRST MATE WILL WANT YOU TO BUY THIS BOAT!!!
GORGEOUS!!! A PRETTY, VERY quick boat and manageable.
Equipment includes: Refrigeration, Classic Mainsail with stack-pack sailcover with lazy jacks, Headsail Rollerfurling, Km, Ds, Windspeed/Wind Direction Meter, Leather bound wheel with AUTOPILOT, beautiful tall/safe wood Toe Rails, Beneteau "easy stow" Main Companionway translucent hatch board, Life Raft Compartment, and the list goes on.
ROOKE SAILS can rig and deliver and launch this boat within rational distances from Oklahoma TO East Tennessee and from North Alabama TO Souther Illinois to South Iowa to Middle Mississippi or Arkansas to give you a turnkey purchase limiting the number of vendors necessary to execute the purchase. Give us a buzz and find out why we have so many customers throughout the region. ROOKE SAILS has been a Beneteau dealer since 1983 so we can order you a new Beneteau if you prefer a 35, a 38, a 41 or larger. But it just might be that this modestly Pre-sailed 2009 Beneteau 31 will just do the trick.
Happy to help with any questions and help lead you through the buying process. Can qualify as a 2nd home tax deduction with a monthly payment around 585.00 ! !
IT'S YOUR MOVE!!
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. 38111 @ I240 - US 78
Dealers for: Beneteau, Hunter trailerables, Precision, Hobie, & Laser Sunfish
Your full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey recommissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Full yard services for bottom painting and blister work, etc. Always looking for quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance.
Celebrating our 48th professional season serving the Sailing Community.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- LOA 31.67''
- LWL 28.50'
- BEAM 11.08'
- SAIL AREA 511 SQ FT
- DRAFT 5.83'
- DISPLACEMENT 8933 LBS.
- BALLAST (PART OF THE TOTAL DISPLACEMENT)
- I = 38.67'
- J = 12.08'
- P =35.75'
- E = 12.75'
- MAST HEIGHT OVER WATER = 46; 7" Great for the ICW
- Yanmar 18 hp diesel
- Dripless stuffing box
- All freshwater use
- Very low engine hours
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- CLASSIC MAINSAIL w/ semi full battens and Lazy Jack Sailcover
- (2) Continuous line reefing points
- 105% rollerfurler Genoa - - powerful but not too big for easy handling
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with all necessary gear with Spinnaker halyard led aft to cabin top to winch and sheet stopper.
- Wheel Cover
- Cockpit Teak Covers Installed - - Sunbrella
- Teak handrail covers
- Custom Sunbrella S.S. Bimini
- Teak toe-rails refinished not long ago and in addition, after the refinishing, the current owner had custom covers installed for the toe-rails to eliminate the need to refinish them again for years.
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- Air Conditioning / Heat
- 12 volt Refrigeration
- 110 volt shore power system with power cord
- 20 amp automatic Battery Charger
- Upgraded to Raymarine Tri-data with KM, DS, Log, & water temp
- Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot
- Raymarine Windspeed/ Wind Direction System
- VHF w/ antenna
- Stereo am/fm CD/MPE Player + Salon Speakers and Cockpit Speakers
- Stereo am/fm CD Changer
- Electric automatic bilge pump
- 12 volt system with distribution panel
- 2 batteries
- Solar Vent 4" s.s. installed to keep interior fresh
- 2 Burner LPG Gas Stove w/Oven
- Hot and cold pressure in Galley
- s.s. Sink
- Hot water from diesel when away from dock
Exclusive Pack # 1
- Remote Control Courtesy Lighting
- Dish Drainer
- Fiddles on Salon Shelves
- Extra Mirrors in Fwd Cabin and Head
- Leather covered handrail in interior
- Shower Drain System - Time Delay
- Cockpit Portlight - Portside
- Transom portlight
- Skyscreen Hatch Screen with shades
Extra sailing gear
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Self-tailing winches
- All Control lines led to cockpit
- 2 fire extinguishers
- Flair Kit
- Air Horn
- Braided docklines
- Large fenders (type with hole in center)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Memphis, TN, United States