2009 Beneteau ANTARES 30 FLY
- View Full Specifications
!! Never slept on !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Yenierenkoy, Cyprus
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 85,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 96,433)
****JUST REDUCED BY €15,000 TO COMPENSATE VAT*****
ONE PRIVATE OWNER SINCE NEW - NEVER SLEPT ON!! - LOW ENGINE HOURS
'Nemo' is a Delaware registered superb example of the Beneteau Antares 30 Fly that has seen only 'day use' by her careful private owner. She has never been chartered and in fact the two cabins have never even been used and so are in 'AS NEW' condition - still with the factory plastic covers!!! The showers on board have also never been used.
With only 431 hours use on her powerful 380hp diesel engine, full electronics package, generator and inverter included you will not find a better example of this popular boat which is still in production today anywhere else on the market.
Available now in Northern Cyprus, with new anti-foul she is ready to go. As she is not currently VAT paid and in an area where the buyer is likely to want to travel into European waters, the owners have just agreed to reduce the price substantially to help with this for the European buyer thus presenting her at a highly competitive price.
We now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 10.22 m
Beam: 3.39 m
Total Power: 380 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 6LY3-UTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 431
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 380 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (145 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (375 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Radio - Sony
Radar - Raymarine
Plotter - Raymarine
VHF - Ray 240E
TV set - Sharp LCD
CD player - Sony
Oven - with 2 burner gas hob
Hot water - 25 litre tank
Inverter - Viltron Energy - Phoenix
Generator - 3.5kWA Marin
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- At great expense the engines have been serviced every year by a Yanmar engineers.
- She has been newly anti-fouled in May 2017.
- This boat is immaculate and ready to go today!
- She is currently berthed in Northern Cyprus..
- Normally this model is equipped with 260/370hp Volvo engine, why is it 380hp Yammer in this case? That it not the case to my knowledge. We purchased the boat new from Tezmarine, the authorised Beneteau dealer in Turkey and the engine in the original specifications was Yanmar not Volvo. Volvo may be used in bigger models.
- Is there service book for engine. Engine serviced each year by Yanmar authorised engineer whom we fly to Cyprus from Turkey (as there are no Yanmar authorised engineers in North Cyprus) to service the engine. He issues letters of confirmation that service has been effected. They are available.
- Does boat have electric anchor winch with remote control? Yes
- How many hours does generator have?Few hours only and as new. Hardly ever used. As the boat is only used for day trips we have never had to use the generator.
- Does boat have dinghy? No dinghy available.
- Does boat have any fishing equipment(outriggers)? Fishing equipment belong to us and will be removed. There are two fishing rod holders, port and starboard side.
- Is boat now out of water to inspect it? No but she will be removed soon for bottom cleaning and anti-fouling paint.
- Does boat have contract for mooring in Karpaz marina/what is annual mooring fee - (web site does not provide this information)?Mooring costs at Karpaz marina is €2,000 which includes bottom cleaning and anti-fouling paint once a year. We already have a contract until the autumn 2018 which includes this year’s bottom cleaning and anti-fouling paint.
- What is the current Registration of the boat? Delaware, USA
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Imperial International Yacht Brokers
Monte Carlo 42
Swift Trawler 44
Oceanis 50 Family