2009 AdmiralsTender Classic 28
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Wickford, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,000
The perfect boat for creek crawling! She can comfortably take up to 12 people for weekend picnics on the bay. She sports a great top speed of 18-20 knots, perfect for following local regattas! Purchased by this owner in Holland in 2016, and shipped via freighter to the USA. Always inside winter stored in this ownership.
Please contact Jennifer Stewart at +1 (401) 855-8404
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Superior Yachts
Designer: Van de Stadt
LOA: 27 ft 10 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
LWL: 27 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Displacement: 1905 kgs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4TX1
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 150 HP
Number of heads: 1
STUART LITTLE is the right boat for Narragansett Bay or the like. She comfortably seats 8-12 people for those harbour cruises or trips up and down the Bay. Normally dockside in Newport, the owner has averaged about 30 hours on board her a season. Top speed 18-20 knots, perfect for following local regattas! Purchased in Holland in 2016, and shipped via freighter to the USA. Always inside winter stored in this ownership.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull.
- Outer layer of hull and deck is gelcoat, waxed Fall 2019.
- Dark blue hull with white waterline.
- Teak decks, teak toerails, teak rub rails with SST protection.
- 2x Oval ports fwd.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1x Yanmar 150HP, 4JH4TX1 (CE 0499).
- Watercooled exhaust system.
Maintenance & Performance:
- RS/NMEA 200 CANbus analog engine data converter,2019
- Serviced by Wickford Shipyard and Oldport Marine in this ownership.
- All engine wires secured at 6-9” intervals, with modifications & adjustments to ABYC standards, 2019.
- Maximum speed – approx. 18-20 knots.
- Fuel consumption 13.5 knots/2200 rpm – 7.7 mpg.
- Fuel consumption 18 knots/2600 rpm – 6 mpg.
- Fuel consumption 22 knots/3200 rpm – 4.4 mpg.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Custom steering cap/steering checked for balance & alignment, 2017.
- Lewmar Joystick 589094, 2019.
- Lewmar Electric bow thruster with joystick (replaced 2019) at helm.
- 12V DC.
- Breaker panel on steering pedestal port side.
- 2x AGM Batteries, one service, one start, spring 2017.
- Battery charger.
- Gusher foot pump 2018.
- Two manual bilge pumps (one plumbed, one handheld that goes anywhere needed).
- Maretron Ultrasonic tank level sensor 2019.
- Total fuel capacity - 180 litres (47 gallons).
- Total water capacity 75 litres (16 gallons).
- Simrad S1000-13234-001 NSS evo3 9” chart plotter, 2019.
- Single bowl sst sink.
- Small cooker has never been used and not part of inventory.
- Cockpit fridge.
- Compressor cooling operating on 12V DC.
- New Porta Potty 2018.
- Running lights, replaced 2016.
- Mesh boarding ladder in locker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor, chain and Rode.
- Docklines & chafe guards.
- SST cleats.
- Four fenders and covers.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions, beige.
- Dodger, tan, canvas replaced 2016.
- Canvas has various zip on extensions, which completes as full winter cockpit cover.
- 8 life jackets.
- Fuel/Temp/Oil/Battery warning indicator, 2019.
- Sea Dog safety kill switch, 2019.
- Fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Admirals Tender Classic 28, STUART LITTLE @ Berthon.co.uk