2008 Seaward 32RK
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Heathsville, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 115,000
LIGHTLY USED & WELL-EQUIPPED SEWARD 32RK
RARE CUTTER-RIGGED MODEL
This trailerable shoal draft Vertically Retracting Keel boat will take you to interesting places. Drawing only 1 foot 8 inches with the keel all the way up but 6 foot 6 inches when fully lowered, it will take you from the beach to off soundings and anywhere in between.
Her design is ideal for the shoal draft waters of the Chesapeake Bay, the Intra-coastal waterway, the Bahamas or anywhere there is shallow water - Including at your dock.
- Her features and upgrades include:
- CDI roller-furling 130% genoa
- CDI roller-furling, club-footed, self-tending staysail
- Fully battened mainsail w/lazy jacks and stack-pack cover
- Mack Sails by Super Sailmakers
- 2015 factory-installed 12,000 BTU Dometic "Shore Power Only" Air Conditioning unit
- Single-handing mast raising/lowering system
- 2015 winch motor w/Dynema cabling for keel raising/lowering
- (2) Andersen 40ST Full Stainless winches
- (2) Andersen 12ST Full Stainless winches
- 29hp FWC Yanmar 3YM30 w/939 hours
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Ship Shape custom-fitted winter cover (2016)
A Video Walk-thru of Holly Jane is on the S&J Yachts site on YouTube
To inspect HOLLY JANE, please contact the listing broker, Skip Madden, in the Deltaville, VA office of S&J Yachts on his cell phone at 804-436-7131.
S&J Yachts is the mid-Atlantic dealer for Seaward Yachts' 26RK and 32RK Vertically Retracting Keel boats. S&J Yachts' brokers have many years of experience with shoal draft boats, so please contact us if you want to expand your cruising options. We may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Skip Madden at 804 436-7131
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hake Marine
Designer: Nick Hake
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 8300 lbs
Ballast: 2400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 939
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (65 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
"The premise that led us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking led us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, don't want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore. She's a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20" and 6' 5", making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (there's a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keel's lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless".
Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned, whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. There's room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.
The master cabin with double berth and privacy door is forward. Under the berth are storage drawers and to starboard is a hanging locker. There are two reading lights P/S.
The head is on the port side aft of the master cabin. There is a nice-sized separate shower with a seat; Jabsco commode; vanity and an opening port providing ventilation.
The salon is very bright and airy with a large table to port and a convertible settee to stbd. The table may be extended with its drop-down leaf raised; there is an extra seat which folds up to accommodate that diner.
The salon table to port also lowers to make a double berth.
The two seats on the starboard side, with table between, easily convert to a settee.
Outboard are 2 storage lockers and a handy shelf area for books.
The galley is L-shaped and located at the base of the companionway to stbd. Aft of the galley is a large storage area extending aft.. More details on this below.
The navigation station is conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the port side.
Aft of the nav area on the port side is quarter berth sufficiently spacious to accommodate two adults.
Stainless opening ports with screens (8)
Interior cushions with upgraded deluxe fabric
- Deluxe hatches (2)
- Teak and holly sole in salon
- Alpine Bluetooth dvd/cd satellite-ready stereo w/2 speakers each in cabin and cockpit
Hull & Deck
- Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass; critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber
- Vertically retracting high aspect keel w/lead bulb, electrically operated
- Vertically retracting high aspect rudder
- Bow pulpit with double lifelines
- Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass w/ cockpit controls
- Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe
- Fortress anchor with 15' chain and 300' rode
- Heavy Stainless Steel strike rail
- Anodized bow-to-stern slotted toe rail
- Bow-to-Stern double lifelines
- Stainless Steel cowl vents w/dorades (2)
- Vetus Stainless Steel hatches
- Dodger & Bimini
- Retractable cockpit table w/custom drink holders
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Stern rail with "catbird" seats
- Swim ladder and swim shower at transom
- Upgraded Edson pedestal
- Pedestal cover
- Propane BBQ can be mounted on stern rail
- Easy access to the swim platform and boarding ladder
- Open transom; eliminates need for cockpit scuppers
- Access to starboard side storage below
- Corner ice box w/ bottom drain
- Vented propane locker w/electric safety shutoff
- Rare Cutter model
- CDI roller furling 130% genoa
- CDI roller-furling club-footed, self-tending, roller-furling staysail
- Fully battened mainsail w/lazy jacks and stack pack cover
- Mack sails by Super Sailmakers
- Single-handing mast raising/lowering system
- Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler
- Andersen 40ST primary winches P/S
- Andersen 12ST secondary winches at companionway P/S, w/line clutches
The nav area is at the base of the companionway on the port side. There is a chart table with a seat that folds out of the way when not needed. The chart table opens for storage and there is additional storage in a cupboard below that.
- Raymarine C60 GPS Chartplotter, "Sea Talk" networked w/Raymarine ST 6002 S1 smart autopilot, ST 60+ wind and depth instruments and navigation chip
- VHF masthead antenna w/connector at cabin top
- AIS-capable radio
- Airmar transducer and Ritchie 5" compass
- Yanmar knot meter
- Yanmar Tach/hour meter
Yanmar 29hp 3cyl fresh water cooled diesel engine with 939 hours . There is great access to the engine.
- Bronze 3-blade fixed propellor
- Circuit breaker panel (A/C D/C)
- Batteries: (3) 12v Odyssey AGM batteriies (two house & one start)
- Battery charger with high output alternator
- Battery selector switch
- (1) 12vdc outlet below
- (3) 110vac shore power outlets below (1-galley; 2-salon)
The L- shaped galley is at the base of the companionway on the starboard side. Additional counterspace is provided by a fold up extension when needed. Storage is outboard and under the sinks. Dish storage space is above the refrigerator.
- Nova Kool front loading AC/DC refrigerator/freezer unit
- Hillerange 2-burner propane stove
- Rival Microwave oven
- Large double sinks
- Jabsco water pump
- Safety rail
- Seaward hot water heater
- Hot and cold pressure water
- US Coast Guard Package
- Throwable "Life Sling" in custom cover
- First aid kit
- (2) Fire extinguishers (galley, salon)
- All Raymarine manuals, most appliance and hardware manuals and brochures
- Full boat cover w/port-side entry zipper by Ship Shape Products
- Mast raising equipment and mast crutch for down position
- (4) Fenders, Shore Power cord and anchor-marking buoy
- Fortress anchor with 15' chain and 300' 8 plait line
- Fresh bottom paint will be paid for upon sale
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Middle River, MD, United States
Stevensville, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States