2008 Mako 234 CC
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 38,500
- Sale Pending
Very well maintainted, rare on the West Coast Mako 234 CC with deluxe T-Top, Powered by an Evinrude 250 ETEC with 280 hours. Garmin Electronics. Electric anchor windlass.
Many more options
Exceptional Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority!
For more information or to schedule a showing please contact
Tom Yorath directly at (714) 264-3443 or email at email@example.com
Please contact Tom Yorath Jr. at 714.264.3443
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 23 ft 4 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3500 lbs
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Evinrude
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: E250DPZSCM
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 280
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The first thing you notice about the MAKO 234 Center Console is its classic lines and intuitive deck layout. It was designed to enhance your fishing experience without making unnecessary demands. Its legendary hull swallows chop and tames swells effortlessly, and its bow layout offers plenty of usable deck space without compromising storage. A bait station/leaning post includes a 35-gallon baitwell, tackle storage and sink with raw-water sprayer. The 234 handles seas that lesser boats routinely avoid.
- Length: 23' 4"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Transom Height: 30"
- Max. Recommended HP: 300 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 11 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 2070 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 3500 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 1100 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 150 Gallons
- Deadrise: 21 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Drink holders
- Forward console seat w/28-qt. insulated cooler w/overboard drain
- Console grab rail
- Console storage space w/ventilated door, stainless steel latch
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power
- Recessed switch panel
- Recessed ignition switch
- Battery storage
- Dual battery rigging for twin engines
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Glass windscreen
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- Head enclosure w/molded headliner, porta potti
Console and Deck
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Fiberglass leaning post at helm/bait prep center
- Leaning post backrest
- Bilge access hatch w/removable door
- Low-profile aluminum bow rail
- Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo
- Remote oil fill w/2-stroke engine pre-rig
- Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below
- Transom door w/latch
- Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access
- Molded-in swim platform, port and starboard
- Under-gunwale rod storage, port and starboard, for 6 rods
- 20-gallon transom baitwell w/standpipe and overboard drain
- Two 57" insulated aft cockpit in-deck fishboxes w/overboard drain
- 35-gallon leaning post baitwell/bait station with tackle storage & sink
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" w/stainless steel fasteners
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO Deep V hull
- Recessed trim tabs
- Garmin 4008 GPS, Plotter, Fishfinder
- Fusion Stereo
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Swim Ladder
- 20 Gallon Live Well
- 35 Gallon Leaning Post Baitwell/ Bait Station with Tackle Storage and Sink
- Dual Blue LED Underwater Lights
- Canvas Covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.