2008 Hunter 33
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Danvers, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 64,900
“ZETIAN" is a lightly used, one-owner yacht that is beautifully equipped for New England cruising. She has a Selden in-mast furling UK battened mainsail and Furlex roller-furler with 110% UK genoa, a bimini and beautiful custom fitted cockpit cushions, to name just a few of her extensive list of amenities. She is in turn-key condition. Pack your seabags and step aboard for your sailing vacation!
This Hunter 33 is a capable, cruising, weekender with all the comforts of home in a compact and affordable package. On the water, the Hunter 33’s outstanding sailing characteristics are combined with unmatched ease-of-handling features to make it fun and easy to maneuver in any situation. The modern Glenn Henderson designed hull shape is easily driven for impressive performance in lighter winds. A high ballast ratio and low aspect sailplan keep the 33 on her feet in heavy air, while her special bow shape slices through choppy seas for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
The Hunter 33 is a dream boat for sailors shopping in the 30-34 foot range. Quick and agile, she delivers an exhilarating experience on every outing. Under sail, the main dominated fractional rig is easily tamed with extra leverage from the cockpit Traveler Arch™ sheeting system, so the 33 is always easy for single-handers to manage. The cockpit design has been called “ideal” by many owners, referring to the space, layout and placement of controls. Stern rail seats are free of rigging obstructions and securely fixed to the arch for a safe and comfortable view within arms reach of the wheel, traveler and jib sheets. A hinging helm seat allows effortless access to the swim platform for simple stern boarding from the dock or dinghy. Top notch equipment from Lewmar, Selden, Spinlock and Harken ensure friction free control and long term reliability.
The interior is roomy, bright and beautiful with a rich Teak wood interior and open floorplan allowed by placement of the mast compression post forward of the main bulkhead. 6’4” headroom, abundant storage space and a compact nav station round out the salon for maximum utility. Sleeping accommodations are spacious and simple with plenty of light and ventilation from the large opening hatches. A surprisingly well equipped galley is capped with a durable Corian ® countertop and packed with storage space which holds plenty of provisions for longer trips.
The Hunter 33 is extraordinarily well designed to fuel your passion for sailing. Every trip will end in eager anticipation of your next opportunity to untie and unwind.
Call Marc Winder for an appointment to get aboard this wonderful yacht. 617-750-4128.
Please contact Marc Winder at 781-631-4910
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 29 ft 5 in
Length on Deck: 33 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3459 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 51 ft 11 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 10400 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1050
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sisterships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromise.The interior will amaze you with it’s warmth, functionality and storage capacity featuring beautiful woodwork throughout in satin finished Teak. A wide beam and strategically placed deck ports open the salon to create a spacious feeling, which you’d expect to find on a much larger yacht. Style and simplicity rule in the galley which includes a beautiful and durable Corian ® countertop, 12-volt refrigerator, two burner propane stove with oven and abundant storage space. Sleeping accommodations in both forward and aft staterooms offer more than just the basics with generous double berths, plenty of light, storage and ventilation from large opening hatches. All hatches and portlights have fitted screens. There is a well proportioned, completely enclosed, head, located by the companionway, with large vanity and room to take a proper shower.
Decks and Cockpit
Wide side decks make it easy to get in and out of the cockpit. The cockpit is exceptionally large for a yacht this size and has wide coamings and ergomomically correct seats and backs. There is an anchor roller at the bow with a recessed anchor locker. Stainless Steel bow pulpit with vinyl coated lifelines leading aft through stainless steel stanchions to stainless steel stern rail with two outboard seats, port and starboard. The s/s swim ladder is recessed into the transom swim platform and easily deployed. Hot and cold shower wand recessed in the cockpit. The deck is molded-in, gray nonskid. Manual bilge pump in cockpit next to helm seat.
- Walk through transom with swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold taps at swim platform, replaced in 2017.
- Steering console with single lever engine control. Lighted compass. Mounted instruments. Stainless steel binnacle guard.
- Folding Lewmar Wheel.
- Full Bimini.
- Large drop leaf cockpit table fixed before the steering console.
- Full 'Textaline’ custom fitted Cockpit Cushions.
- Large Cockpit Lazarette to port, for gear storage.
- Anchor locker.
- Danforth Anchor with 18' of Chain and 110' of 5/8" Rode.
- Large line organizers built in to the cabintops
- Six Mooring Cleats including Two Midship Cleats.
Sails and Rigging
Selden Mast with In-Mast roller furling Main Sail. 'Furlex’ roller furling gear for genoa. All Control Lines are lead aft to cockpit with six line clutches at cabin top‘UK High roach roller furling Main Sail with vertical battens. This high end sail design provides a significant improvement in performance through better sail shape and increased sail area.
- UK High Roach, Battened, Mainsail
- UK 110% Genoa.
- Adjustable Genoa Cars on Both Inboard and Outboard Tracks.
- Furlex Roller Furling Head Sail System.
- Cockpit Traveler Arch with Mainsheet Traveler.
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang.
- Double Spreader B&R fractional rig.
- Windex at Masthead.
- 2 Lewmar primary #30 ST winches -Upgrade from Standard Equipment.
- Six Control Line Clutches at cabin top accessible from the cockpit.
- I : 37.42 ft
- J : 10.83 ft
- P : 36.42 ft
- E : 13.83ft
- Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
• Raymarine C-80 MFD W/GPS Color Chart Plotter with Radar at Helm.
• Navionics New York to Maine coastal water chart chip.
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed and Depth Instruments at Helm.
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Instrument at Helm.
- ICOM VHF Marine Radio with DSC at Nav. Station. Stainless Steel Antenna.
- Bose stereo system CD player with ipod connection.
- Stereo Speakers in Main Salon and Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical, Safety, Systems.
The Yanmar 3YM30 engine is the Hunter upgrade to 29 HP from the standard offering of the 21 HP engine. The engine has received complete, regular maintenance during Spring and Fall commissioning.
Full Function, 120v AC and 12v DC systems with separate circuit breaker panels and meters. Water Heater is both 110V and Engine Heat Exchanger driven. The engine is fully and easily accessible by removing the fore and side insulated covers.
- Fully Sound Insulated Engine Compartment.
- Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguisher System.
- Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator replaced in 2019.
- Stuffing box fully overhauled in 2016.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Deluxe Engine Panel w/ Fuel Gauge, Alarms.
- 80 Ampere Engine Alternator upgrade (from 60 amp.) in 2019.
- Two Group 31 House Batteries new in 2018. One group 24 Start Battery in 2018.
- Rotary Battery Selector Switch.
- Shore Power System with 30-amp Shore Power Cord.
- Individually Controlled Interior Light Fixtures Throughout.
- GFI Receptacles.
- 30 amp Battery Charger.
- Jabsco Manual Head w/Holding Tank. Toilet Fully Serviced in 2019.
- Macerator Pump replaced in 2018
- Pressurized Hot and Cold Fresh Water System.
- Tank Gauge, Reading Water and Waste Tank Levels.
- 6 gallon Water Heater, 120 volt & Engine Heat Exchanger.
- Automatic, Electric Bilge Pump.
- Manual Bilge Pump.
- MSD with Holding Tank and Macerator Pump.
- Emergency Tiller.
- Shower Sump Pump.
- NMMA Certification on All Systems.
The spacious, U-shaped galley has custom molded Corian counters with integral backsplashes and halogen lighting. Well equipped with 12-volt refrigeration and 2-burner LPG gimballed stove with oven. Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Recently upgraded galley sink faucet in 2017. Abundant storage space for food, dishes and cooking gear.
- Refrigerator, 12-volt.
- 2-Burner LPG Stove with Oven.
- Microwave oven.
- stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- 6 gallon Water Heater.
- Corian counters.
- Ample Cabinet, Drawer and Shelving storage.
- Electrical outlets, AC & DC.
• 8' West Marine roll-up dinghy with valice and aluminum oar.
• 3.5 hp Yamaha outboard, used very little.
• Custom food/beverage cooler with drain to sump pump.
• Outsdie Grill with attachment to propane
• Dock lines and fenders.
• Life lines with port, starboard and walk through transom gates
• Outboard, ‘catbird' seats at transom quarters.
• Full, custom fitted cockpit cushions.
• Salon pillows and shams.
• Hunter custom dishware.
• Complete Systems/Owners manuals
Buyer should anticipate that there may be owner's personal gear onboard at the time of the inspection. Any gear on board that is not specifically listed may or may not be included. Prospective buyers may inquire about specifics but should assume if an item is not listed then it is likely not to convey with the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sailboats Northeast
Danvers, MA, United States