2008 Custom 60 Boathouse
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 75,000 (US$ 55,148)
Built in Vancouver by CCY in 2008 Fully loaded with all you need to keep your boat happy. In The Fraser River above Marpole, 20 minutes to Point Grey. Private marina, safe and secure.
To view the Boathouse please call Bruce White (CPYB) 604 220-8004 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
Please contact Bruce White, CPYB at 604 687-8943
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 24 ft 0 in
Shore power inlet
- 50 AMP electrical service
- Multiple 120 V outlets
- Electric power curtain with remote
- Florescent Lighting
- Full Width Mezzanine storage with stairs
- 2'8" side decks, Dock edge protection around cut out
- Plenty of Cleats each side
- Hot water tank and wash down water outlets
- Washer and Dryer
- Work bench with tools, and tool boxes and storage cupboards
- Outside Dimensions 24X60 cut out width 18'6". length 56'
- Hight. 24' to centre of rafter and curtain clearance
- Current Rent at $800,00 month. easy to take over
This boat house is in a waterlot lease managed by Northern Construction at the top of Mitchell Slough in the North Arm of the Fraser River. Fresh water storage enhances your maintenace of the bottom of the boat, no plant growth, zincs last much longer. Approxematly 20 minutes to the mouth of the river at Point Grey. Easy to manuver in and out of the house.
Monthly morage or yearly are options available, includes taxes but Hydro is seperate. Parking is also available at times in a locked yard.
Flotation and structure is in good shape,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.