2008 Commercial Passenger Vessel
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
Part of a 2 boat fleet!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 499,000 (US$ 391,665)
Transport Canada ‘Near Coastal’ certified aluminum commercial passenger vessel for sale! This vessel is certified to carry 65 passengers plus crew and all certificates are up to date and valid. Designed by Dave Ferny and built by Sylte Shipyards Maple Ridge, B.C. in 2008, the boat just underwent a major refit, and was repowered in 2018 with a brand new Scania 500 HP inboard diesel, has a V-drive transmission, and makes 21 kts. Sold with a full complement of safety equipment including two life rafts, plus chartplotter, radar, and twin VHF radios. The interior is outfitted with aircraft seats for all passengers, heated by a diesel furnace, and is equipped with head, holding tank and pressurized fresh water… ready to get to work anywhere on the BC coast!
Can be purchased individually, or as part of a TWO VESSEL COMMERCIAL FLEET WITH TURN KEY BUSINESS!!
The whole package includes two all aluminum, diesel powered, high speed commercially certified passenger vessels (1 x 48 passenger, and 1 x 65 passenger), including the entire company along with website, phone numbers, staff (crew, sales, admin, technical etc), booking and reservation system, ticket booths and promotional tents and materials, and best of all MOORAGE in Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Granville Island, and in Gibsons BC – everything needed to run a successful business. Asking $1,200,000 CAD $999,000 CAD for everything.
Plus OWNER FINANCING, training, technical and operational services, and even business consulting is all negotiable for the right buyer. Seller is motivated – OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
Please see full inventory, 360 degree images, and link to the other vessel in the fleet below - do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
PLEASE CONTACT OLIVIA PAGNOTTARO - VANCOUVER YACHT SALES - 1-833-UCYACHT EXT 8
Please contact Olivia Pagnottaro at 1 833 UCYACHT (829 2248)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 62 ft 3 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 92500 lbs Full Load
Total Power: 500 HP
Engine Brand: Scania
Year Built: 2018
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 100
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 500 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (158 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 75
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Description from 2018 Survey
This is a carvel/flush welded aluminum hull, decks and house. Built as a passenger vessel she is of an unusual design for this coast in that she is built long and narrow with heavy longitudinal framing and 10 thwart ship watertight compartments which stiffen the hull as well as making it very safe from flooding. The house works are built with a minimum of material to keep the overall weight low.
The bow and after decks are on the same plan with the accommodations 4 feet below, providing good stability. There is seating in aircraft seats for a maximum of 73 plus 2 crew.
The engine compartment is behind the accommodation area and a separate steering flat is aft of the engine room, all separated by watertight bulkheads.
This design of hull is easier to move through the water and is a better sea boat with a more comfortable ride than the more common beamy, shorter built crew boats we are familiar with on this coast.
Deck House or Cabin:
The main house over the accommodations has just been modified and the widows in the deck head have all been replaced with aluminum plate. There are three 22” x 22” bus style escape hatches evenly spaced down the centerline of the deck head as well as the large main entrance hatchway aft as well as a hatchway forward out onto the fore deck. There are large windows all around the accommodations with aluminum frames. The helm station has been rebuilt and now is on the port side, outside of the accommodation area and on the after deck. It is raised well above the forward house, taking 5 steps up into it and now providing much improved visibility. There is room for just the operator on an air cushioned pilots seat with large windows all round and weather proof door opening out aft.
The main entrance door to the accommodation is a 27.5” wide x 65” tall Diamond Sea Glaze weather proof door with a large tempered glass window in it. The door into the helm station is a 24” wide x 60” tall Diamond Sea Glaze weather proof door with a large window as well.
All the windows are from AJR Glass and are tempered glass. There are 10 windows on each side of the accommodations, two are slide opening. There are large angled windows across the roof back aft and full windows across the front of the cabin the center one is hinged on the top and opens outward, folding back onto the roof.
The helm station has one large window on each side as well as in the door.
The interior has twelve rows of double aircraft seats on the port side with one double aircraft seat forward and then nine rows of triple and three more rows of double seats at the after end on the starboard side. There is a small pantry and crew station aft on the starboard side and a washroom on the port side.
The deck head is finished in a white, smooth finished plastic board. The sides below the windows are carpeted as are the floors.
Apparent condition: Very good.
The engine compartment is immediately behind the accommodations it is full width with both forward and after bulkheads being water tight. For access there is a Freeman 14.5” x 24” oval flush, single action deck hatch on the starboard side and two large removable flush hatches over the center deck. The deck head and walls are lined with foil covered acoustic, fire resistant insulation.
Very good. This vessel has just undergone a major refit with the installation of a new engine, the deck over the accommodations has been completely renewed, the helm station has been moved into a raised house for improved visibility. Most systems have been rewired and lighting changed over to LED. All the hydraulic systems completely overhauled and she has just gone through her 4 year Transport Canada inspection.
- Scania diesel inboard – New 2018 with 100 hours
- Twin Disc -3:1 –V-Drive transmission
- Primary Duplex Racor fuel filter, fitted with a vacuum gage
- Key Power Equipment hydraulic bow thruster
- 2 x Rule 2000GPH submersible 12 volt electric bilge pumps
- 8 x Rule 750GPM electronic bilge pumps in each water tight compartment with automatic switches
- 30 kg Bruce style anchor
- 180’ of 3/8 galvanized chain
- 1 x 3” x 5” floodlight over bow
- 1 x 10” x 12” LED floodlight over aft deck
HELM & NAVIGATION
- 1 x Uniden UM 380 –DSC –VHF radio
- 1 x Uniden Solara –DSC -VHF radio
- Lowrance LC X-27c GPS/ Chart plotter
- Icom marine radar
- Scania digital engine monitoring system
- Kobelt Hydraulic steering
- Compass: Ritchie 31/2”
- Electric horn
- 1 x windshield wiper
- All new Marine Tinned wiring throughout
- Blue Seas circuit breakers
- All circuits are switched and fused
- Flush mount 3” LED interior lighting
- 2 x 12 volt –500 CA starting batteries
- 2 x 6 volt 480 amp deep cycle house batteries
- 1 x 50 amp 24 volt Scania alternator on the engine
- 1 x Leece Neville 85 amp 12 volt alternator on engine
- 1 x ABSO –60 amp –12 volt battery charger
- 1 x ABSO –30 amp 24 volt battery charger
- Aircraft seating for all passengers, including tray tables
- Unobstructed panoramic views through large windows on all sides
- Diesel forced air furnace
- Pressurized fresh water supply with a Jabsco pump
- 1 x Jabsco electric toilet
- 40 gallon plastic holding tank
- DBC 25 person inflatable life raft
- DCB 50 person inflatable life raft
- 50lb CO2 flooding system engine room fire suppression system, remotely operated
- Hydraulically driven 2” Fire Pump in the engine compartment, with a 1 ½” hydrant on deck, fitted with 50’ of 1 ½” hose and fog nozzle
- 1 x 30” life ring, fitted with throwing line
- 1 x 26” life ring with a float light
- 3 x fire buckets
- 75 adult and 4 children’s DOT approved “keyhole” type life jackets
- 1 x fire axe
- 6 x rockets flares
- 6 x hand flares.
- 1 x Level one first aid kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from United City Yachts inc.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
77' Passenger Vessel
Vancouver, BC, Canada
400 Super Sport
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Kelowna, BC, Canada
38 Sport Bridge
Delta, BC, Canada
400 Super Sport
Vancouver, BC, Canada