2008 Beneteau Oceanis 50
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Denia , Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 169,000 (US$ 190,767)
- Sale Pending
This Beneteau Oceanis 50 has been kept in excellent condition with many extras . The Oceanis 50 is with twin aft double cabins and a superb full size owners cabin forward.. It's ideal as a long range cruiser or to live on board and Fully air-conditioned with a large salon and galley with deep freezer. The 50 is known to be a surprisingly fast boat especially considering her wide beam that creates the voluminous interior. With an extensive list of options this is a yacht that needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
we are located in the marina de Denia local f2
broker fee on this yacht is a standard fee of 5000€ and is paid 50/50 buyer, seller
Please contact Sam Spencer White at 647882326
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Malta
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 15.06 m
Beam: 4.44 m
Dry Weight: 12907 kgs
Total Power: 82.03 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 82 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Log-speedometer - Ray marine ST70
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST 70
Autopilot - RaymarineST7000
VHF - ICOM M505
Radar - Raymarine
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Generator - Mase
Outboard engine brackets
I : 55.58 ft
J : 21.50 ft
P : 51.58 ft
E : 18.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 379.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts, the Océanis 50 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance.
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE ?EXCLUSIVE? VERSION -
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table, white PVC cover.
- White PVC steering wheel covers.
- 2 Pearl Grey sunbathing mattresses.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- Folding, swiveling saloon table.
- Deluxe gimballed 4-burner hob with oven / grill.
- Top-opening icebox fitted with freezing compartment.
- Electric WC in forward head compartment.
- Slatted bases to berths in the two aft cabins.
- 2 additional 140 Amp service batteries.
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- Pearl Grey sprayhood or Bimini.
- Electric winch to starboard.
- Ground tackle comprising 24 KG SOC anchor + 50 m chain + 50 m 22 diameter warp, 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders (860 x 230)
- 12 person table setting.
- E2 ELECTRONICS PACK -
- RAYMARINE brand navigation electronics.
- In cockpit to port: ST60+ Tridata log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ windvane anemometer.
- On aft face of cockpit table:E80 multifunction 8.4? colour LCD screen (GPS, plotter,chart reader for Navionics Gold cartography, not including chart).
- Swiveling holder for screen on aft face.
- In cockpit to starboard:ST6002 automatic pilot + LS RV2 + controller.
- ST60+ multifunction repeater.
- Link for LCD TV connection with electronics.
- ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT NOT INCLUDED IN PACK -
- Raymarine E80 or E120 multifunction screen at chart table.
- Remote control for autopilot, instrument repeater, wireless Smartcontroller.
- PC interface.
- Raymarine Gyro compass transducer.
- Radar (radome only).
- PERFORMANCE PACK -
- Performance mast.
- Performance mainsail and genoa.
- OTHER OPTIONS -
- Anodised in-mast furling with sail.
- Electric genoa winches.
- Electric winch to port.
- Spinnaker sheet winches.
- Teak side decks.
- Bow thruster.
- Fresh water + sea water foot pump
- Microwave oven.
- Double berth in saloon.
- 28000 BTU air conditionining
- Additional WC rigid holding tank.
- 5.5 Kva generator.
- 2nd service battery.
- Varnished sole.
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- One locker to port.
- One locker under starboard helmsman?s seat and one under port helmsman?s seat.
- Cockpit benches teak slatted.
- The two steering consoles are able to take navigation instruments (the instruments are an option).
- They are fitted with a stainless steel handrail.
- 2 mounted compasses, one at each helm position.
- The engine control lever is situated by the starboard helmsman?s seat.
- GRP cockpit table fitted with two drop leaves includes oddments locker, bottle rack, stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- The aft surface of the table support serves as a bottle holder or can take a chart plotter (option) on a pivoting base (option).
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle holders.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- Self-draining GRP cockpit floor.
- Two bottle gas locker situated at the back of the cockpit near access to transom skirt.
- Woodwork in the saloon, cabins, galley and chart table area is in fruit-tree stained wood.
- Soles are laminated with ?parquet look? finish.
- Backlit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- Bi-polar circuitbreaker.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection for electrical panel, differential and bipolar thermal magneto for 220 V system and 12 V thermal breaker.
- 220 V ? 12 V voltmeter.
- Water gauge and fuel gauge by means of central LCD screen.
- Low battery and low diesel tank alarms.
Supply: The standard electrical circuit is supplied by:
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries
- 110 Amp engine battery situated under the sole by the companionway.
- 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger and 15 m cable.
- Alternator coupled to the engine (80 Ampres).
- Power distributor.
- Lightning protection earthing the rigging.
Lighting and sockets:
- 7 x 220 V sockets.
- 7 reading lights, 24 halogen deckhead lights, ambient lighting under shelves.
- 1 white / red striplight.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Motoring light (steaming light).
- Anchor light/ masthead navigation light.
- Deck light.
- Cable conduits for options.
- The U-shaped galley is built in by the companionway.
- Stainless steel rectangular double sinks with chopping board.
- Hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Gimballed 2-burner stainless steel hob with oven and stainless steel safety bar.
- 130 litre front-opening 12 V refrigerator.
- 100 L top-opening GRP icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- Synthetic resin worktop under companionway, along hull and over icebox.
- 1 locker with double door under sink and waste bin.
- 1 stowage unit comprising 3 lockers with tea towel holder and shelves.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 2 closed shelves for stowage.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- One opening port (300 x 120) in coaming.
- 3 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Mood lighting under shelf.
- Independent switch.
- Two 220 V sockets.
- Yanmar 110HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull moulding.
- Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Ventilation is ensured by an air intake and forced air outlet on the transom.
- Access by companionway steps, through an opening supported by gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- Rotomoulded 235 litres fuel tank, fitted with electronic gauge, is situated under the starboard aft berth.
- Eawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoirs.
- The engine panel with integral key start is situated in the cockpit by the starboard helm position.
- The hull is monolithic GRP construction.
- Reinforced points (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) help to strengthen the structure.
- A structural monolithic inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shrouds, chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface material of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- The keel is fitted to the boat with a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and bonded.
- The keel is cast iron construction.
- To improve their durability the keels are given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy based coatings and paint.
Exención de responsabilidades
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe