2008 Beneteau Oceanis 37
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Napoli (NA), Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 62,000 Tax Paid (US$ 68,361)
Beneteau Oceanis 37 2008
Engine Yanmar 3YM30 (c)
Version 3 cabins 1 wc
Mainsail half ticked + lazy bag + lazy jack
Instrumentation Full Raymarine:
GPS plotter C80 Raymarine on external console
Tridata ST60 external + tridata internal
ST60 wind station
VHF Raymarine RAY54E
Autopilot raymarine ST 6002
Boiler 220v + engine ETB
Stereo FM radio - CD with external and internal speakers
outside wooden table
cockpit seats and teak
kitchen with oven and fridge + ice box 12v
original conversion kit dinette table Beneteau
External cockpit shower
interior shower toilet
Fans 12v in the saloon and cabins
tender with fiberglass keel
Beneteau Oceanis 37 anno 2008
Motore Yanmar 3YM30 ( c 9)
Versione 3 cabine 1 wc
Randa semisteccata + lazy bag + lazy jack
Strumentazione raymarine completa :
Gps plotter C80 raymarine su consolle esterno
Tridata ST60 esterno + tridata interno
ST60 stazione vento
VHF raymarine RAY54E
Autopilota ST 6002 raymarine
Boiler 220v + con motore ETB
Stereo radio Fm – CD con casse esterne ed interne
Tavolo esterno in legno
Pozzetto e sedute in teak
Cucina con forno e frigo 12v + ghiacciaia
Kit trasformazione tavolo dinette originale Beneteau
Doccetta esterna pozzetto
Doccia interna wc
Ventilatori 12v in dinette e cabine
Tender con chiglia in VTR
VENDITA NUOVO ED USATO CON RITIRO PERMUTE+LEASING Dealer Esclusivo Bavaria Yachts Vela per Campania e Calabria. Dealer Esclusivo per Salerno Bavaria Yachts Motore. Tiwal la deriva pneumatica high performance www.tiwal.it Antila Yachts: i natanti a vela piu' venduti d'europa www.antila-yachts.it
Please contact Fabio Palumbo at +39 081 19576050 (o) / +39 347 3303713 (m)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe FINOT
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.43 m
Beam: 3.86 m
LWL: 10.39 m
Maximum Draft: 1.88 m
Dry Weight: 6353 kgs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 3YM30 ( c)
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1300
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (344 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (140 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Handsome and well thought-out, the Océanis 37 follows in the footsteps of its bigger brothers, with a contemporary belowdecks interior by Nauta Design and clean dynamic external lines by Groupe Finot Conq. Innovation dominates the design of this exceptional new boat, which takes the principle of design serving function to a completely new level.
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 wet locker to port (liferaft stowage and holder for 2 gas bottles).
- 1 locker to starboard (sail locker).
- 1 locker next to helm seat to starboard.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- 1 steering console comprising:
- 1 stainless steel grabrail.
- Position for holding navigation instruments(instruments as option).
- 1 shaft mounted compass.
- Engine control panel.
- 1 winch handle pocket.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Fond de cockpit polyester auto videur.
- Woodwork is fruit-tree stained ALPI.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Hull linings in cabins.
- 10 x 12V switches + 9 fused switches.
- 1 x 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge + 1 fuel gauge via central LCD display screen.
- 1 low battery alarm.
- 1 low diesel and water tank alarm.
- 1 x 110 Amp service battery (aft port cabin).
- 1 x 70 Amp engine battery (aft port cabin).
- 1 alternator coupled to the engine (80 Amp).
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- 8 reading lights in 2-cabin version and 11 in 3 cabin version.
- 9 halogen deckhead lights.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light) forward of mast.
- 1 masthead anchor light.
- Conduits for wiring of options.
L-SHAPED GALLEY TO PORT
- 2 rectangular stainless steel sinks.
- 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 front-opening 110-litre refrigerator with 12V freezing unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- 1 single door cupboard containing wastebin under sinks.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 top-opening stowage locker.
- 1 stowage locker under the hob.
- 1 large-size dresser with draining system.
- 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) on coaming in side window.
- 2 striplights and 2 deckhead lights at galley level.
- Yanmar 30 HP engine – drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation ensured by an air intake at the companionway level and and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Through an opening under companionway steps supported by two gas-struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance(3-cabin version) or in the head compartment and aft cabin (2-cabin version).
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 1 rotomoulded fuel tank (140 litres) with electronic gauge, located under the aft starboard berth.
- Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start in the cockpit to starboard.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (mast foot, keel, rudder etc.) so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- The deck is sandwich injection construction (glass fibre and balsa) for optimum strength/lightness ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a ??diamond point?? non-slip finish.
- The hull/deck joint is screwed and bonded and is surrounded by a solid wood bulwark.
- This mechanical join ensures a watertight assembly and also improves safety when moving around on deck.
- Raymarine brand electronics.
- C80 8.4?? multifunction colour screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold cartography – chart not included).
- ST60+ windvane anemometer.
- Tridata ST60+ Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST6002 autopilot – LS 40 – controller on steering console.
- Radar – Radome only.
- Autopilot remote control, instrument repeater, wireless Smartcontroller.
- PC interface.
- Ray 49E VHF.
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN
- 1000 w electric vertical axis windlass with up/down control.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom.
- GRP cockpit table with wood flap, table lamp and white PVC cover.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Radio/CD/MP3 stereo player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Folding, retractable saloon table.
- Wood covered companionway steps.
- Leather trim on companionway handrail/s (depending on accommodation version).
- Leather trim on handrail along deck supporting pillar.
- Stainless steel fiddles on high shelves of port and starboard saloon.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- Drainer in dresser.
- Mirror on forecabin forward bulkhead.
- Mirror in forecabin hanging locker.
- Drawer under the forecabin berth.
- Removable forecabin stowage locker/seat.
- High shelves on forecabin lining to port.
- PMMA shower screen in aft head compartment (2-cabin version).
- 2 additional mirrors in aft head compartment (2-cabin version).
- 1 additional mirror in aft head compartment (3-cabin version).
- Shower pump-out timer.
- 1 padded band around the berth mattress(2-cabin version).
- 1 additional opening port in port aft cabin (opening into cockpit).
- 1 additional opening port in port aft cabin (opening onto transom).
- 220V feed with shore supply on 15m extension, 1 x 220V electrical panel, 1 x 220V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 Amp battery charger.
- 1 additional 110 Amp service battery.
- Mosquito/blackout blinds replacing roller blinds on deck hatches.
Easy Sail :
- Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from the cockpit.
- Genoa sheet cleats fitted on deck-mounted blocks.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Harken Speed Grip winch handle.
- 1 additional winch handle holder.
- Additional mainsail and genoa tell-tales.
- Rope cutter.
- Ensign halyard.
- Steel Blue hull with Pearl Grey hull livery.
- Symmetric or asymmetric spinnaker rigging + pole.
- Anodised mast furling gear.
- Electric winch to port.
- Cockpit windlass control.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel cover.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- Side gates in port and starboard guardrails.
- Bow thruster.
- Hot/cold cockpit shower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- Microwave oven.
- Double berth in saloon (incompatible with folding, pivoting saloon table).
- Electric WC.
- 800 VA converter.
- Folding three-blade propellers.
- Mosquito screens for ports.
- Windex windvane.
- ?hVictory Oyster?h berth mattress covers in cabins.
- Table settings with Bénéteau logo. Ground tackle(1 x 16 kg Britany anchor + 25m x 10 diameter chain + 38m x 18 diameter warp + 4 mooring lines (10m x 14 diameter) + 6 fenders (860 x 230).
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
Other Boats from ITA74 Srl
Napoli (NA), Italy