2008 Ranger Tugs R25
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 97,500
So easy to use and fun to own! These highly sought after Ranger Tugs give you exceptional cruising in an all-in-one trailerable package!!
This R25 is well-equipped so if you’re looking to get into one of these you must check this one out!!
Recent Repower with 5cyl 130hp Diesel Engine!
As with all Ranger Tugs the salon is full of natural light and the efficient use of space means that the serious cruising couple will always be comfortable in the cabin or cockpit. And the 8' 6" beam allows you to trailer her without special permits on the EZ Loader Trailer included!
The fully-equipped galley has a fabulous layout also arranged for efficiency, and is extremely functional with ample storage in cupboards and drawers.
The forward v-berth and the midship berth under the dinette each comfortably sleep 2 adults, and the enclosed head has a shower, sink and Jabsco marine toilet.
She's powered with a single and efficient 130hp Diesel Engine, and Bow and Stern Thrusters make maneuvering and docking so easy! In addition, heat and air conditioning will keep you comfortable no matter what time of the year you're out.
This Ranger Tug R25 is sized just right to tow to your dream location or departure point, and large enough to enjoy once you get there!
Come check this one out - she's in our On-Land Marina in Anacortes, WA where we're open 7 days a week!
"Where It's a Boat Show Every Day!" We are the largest by-volume pre-owned motor yacht brokerage in the Pacific Northwest!
BananaBelt Boats & Yachts is the largest by-volume used Motor Yacht Brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
“Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!™”
See all of our listings at our One-of-a-Kind On-Land Marina where all boats on display are shown side-by-side and connected by stairs and walkways for easy viewing!
Call BananaBelt Boats & Yachts Today - Toll Free 877-588-9208
We're open 7 days a week, and are all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!!
Please contact BananaBelt Boats at 360 588 9208
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins \ Mercruiser
Engine Model: QSD-2.0L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 130 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Side Power Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Xantrex Pro XM1800 inverter
- Heatercraft radiator heater
- Marine Air Systems AC
- Sensa Tank Marine 100 Tank Monitor
- Trolling Valve
- Raymarine C120 GPS / Chartplotter / Depth Sounder / Radar
- Raymarine SmartPilot Autopilot with S100 remote
- Raymarine Ray54 VHF
- SmartCraft Vessel View Engine & Navigational Data Display
- Clarion Sirius Stereo with CD and Clarion Speakers
- Ritchie Compass
HULL AND DECK
- Lewmar Windlass with Controls
- Transom Door Walk-Thru
- Aft Cockpit Bimini
- Trim Tabs
- Cockpit Washdown
- SS Bow & Cockpit Railings
- Swim Platform with SS Ladder
- Courtesy lights, cockpit entry steps
- Aft Storage Locker / Cooler
- Lines and Fenders
GALLEY / SALON
- Wallas 2-Burner Diesel Cooktop / Heater
- NovaKool AC/DC Refrigerator w/ Freezer Compartment
- Rival Microwave
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Salon Dinette
- Helm Seat and Forward Facing Companion Seat
- Teak & Holly cabin sole
- Master V-berth Forward
- Guest Quarterberth port aft
- Salon Dinette Converts to Twin Berth
- Enclosed Head with Jabsco Toilet, Sink and Shower
- Storage Lockers with Teak-Louvered Doors
- Three Opening Brass Portlights
- Forward Opening Deck Hatch
- Five Opening Roof Hatches with Screens
- EZ Loader trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy