2008 Mako 184 CC
- View Full Specifications
Just in, possible slip in RI
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Wakefield, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 13,500
Mako is one of the strongest names in the boat business as they have been around forever. This one has an Evinrude 115 ETEC which is the perfect match as most small boats were not designed to take the extra weight of the 4 strokes out there. Only 550 hours on the ETEC which is nothing these days. Garmin GPS 540/fishfinder, vhf, fishwells, nice leaning post/ bench seat for the Captain. Bow Seat cushions almost never used, Bimini top. Take her away on her Shorelander roller trailer and enjoy the Spring season
As all know small center consoles are in high demand and don't stick around for long so CALL SOON. PRICE JUST REDUCED AS THE OWNER WANTS TO MOVE TO HIS NEXT BOAT NOW!!
Over 35 Years helping boaters "live the Dream"
Please contact Paul Larson at 401-783-6100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 18 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1800 lbs
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Evinrude
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: ETEC 115
Engine Type: Outboard 2S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 550
Engine Power: 115 HP
Fuel Tanks: (56 Gallons)
Electric bilge pump
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The MAKO 184 Center Console offers the advantages of a serious offshore rig in a Deep V design that measures a little over 18 feet. An open layout ensures 360-degree fishability, and the smooth, dry, stable ride is a MAKO hallmark. Noteworthy features include an anchor locker, insulated fishboxes with drains and a huge baitwell under the forward console seat. In the cockpit, an advanced design console with drink holders, footrest and a large mounting surface for mounting electronics. Recessed bow rails are crafted of stainless steel. Prowl shallow bays or set a course for offshore fishing grounds.
- Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1072 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 1800 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 530 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 56 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Acrylic windscreen
- Console grab rail
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- 24-gallon front seat baitwell
- Drink holders
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Rod racks, under gunwale, port and starboard, for four rods
- Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below
- Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access
- Foredeck underseat storage
- Molded-in swim platform, port and starboard
- Fishbox (2), above deck with overboard drain
- 6" polished, marine-grade, stainless steel cleats
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" w/stainless steel fasteners
- Foam-injected hull w/one-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Modified V hull
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull
Max hp displayed as standard. Various engine options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.