2008 Dufour 455
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Dufour Yachts has entered into a new era. In only a couple of seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts. This Dufour 455 is a perfect exemple: * sleek deck lines * waterline extended as much as possible * a plumb bow * spacious cockpit with twin steering wheel system * tilting skipper's seat to profide access to a life raft storage compartment * wide swimming platform * Interior: Moabi wood work highlighted by plenty of natural light via numerous deck hatches * Master cabin up front: king size bed with ensuite heads * Hull and rig: designed for fast cruising, ease of handling in full comfort
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 44 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24251 lbs
Ballast: 6614 lbs
Dry Weight: 24251 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 1 x 200 Ah house battery.
- Switch for each battery.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian? worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 100 litres.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Volvo 55 hp (41 kW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two x three clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dufour 455
Message cannot be empty!