2008 Beneteau Oceanis 50
- View Full Specifications
An aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marmaris, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 125,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 139,200)
Very good classic Oceanis 50 for a good price, which can be reduced.
Engine YANMAR 4JH4HTE 81KW (110 hp)
Iron cast keel draft 2.10 m.
Layout:1 forward cabin, 1 heads, 2 aft cabin, 1 head
CAPRI UPHOLSTERY in salone
mast with 2 rows of spreaders,
full batten mainsail, genoa furling maylar
LAZY JACKS, LAZY BAG
3 reefs for cockpit
rigid boom vang
2 electric winch H53.2STCEH for genoa sheet
2 winch 44.2 STC for halyards / one replaced by electric
2 sterring wheels covered by leather
folding propeller MAX PROP
teak covered seats in teak
stainless steels swimming leader
opening bay for swimming platform access
support for a dinghy engine
water proof speakers
teak covered swimming platform
shower with hot/cold water
removable lighter in cockpit
electric windlass 1600 W
Opening sections in pulpit
open forward pulpit
2 service batteries 140 А. 1 engine batterie 110A
charger 40 А, Genset, shore power inlet 220 В, outlets 220 v. in cabin
slated base beds
boiler 40 l.
front opening fridge 130l
vertical opening freezer 100l
4-burner stove+ oven
radio/CD/MP3 + 2 speakers in salone
rigid black water tank 80 l
foldable salone table
electric toilet QUIET FLUSH forward head
teak in cockpit
teak table+ cover
2 covers of steering wheels
2 additional service batteries 140 A.
Blue BIMINI 2008
anchor SOC 24 кг, chaine 40 м, anchor rope 40 м.
4 mooring ropes 18 м./15 мм.
6 fenders 860 x 230
КОМПЛЕКТ ЭЛЕКТРОНИКИ C 2008
port side RAYMARINE ST60+
starboard side RAYMARINE ST 60+, on table RAYMARINE E80 LCD
мультифункциональный дисплей, GPS, плоттер, картридер (без карт)
starboard side ST 6002 + LSRV2
starboard side ST60+
longer mast ( + 60 cm.)
2 flag halyards
assymetric spinnaker gear
2 winch H48.2STC for assymetric sheets
chain counter in coclpit and remote control for windlass
bowthruster SP 100 MAXPOWER
manual seawater pump for galley
genset 5.5 KVA 220В/50HZ
Air conditioning 28000 220 В. BTU
transformable salone table
additional seat in salone
electric toilet QUIET FLUSH in aft cabin
speakers 2.1 BOSE
LCD TV 20", DVD/MP3
hyro compass raymarine
RAYMARINE PC INTERFACE
AIS - receiver
RAYMARINE RAY 49E VHF
3 opening portholes in panoramic windows
Feel free to contact me at any time and purpose!
Call me for any questions 0079262862116
Please contact Anton Zhuykov at +7 (926) 286-21-16
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 49 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 28457 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (149 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (62 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts, the Océanis 50 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance.
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE ?EXCLUSIVE? VERSION -
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table, white PVC cover.
- White PVC steering wheel covers.
- 2 Pearl Grey sunbathing mattresses.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- Folding, swiveling saloon table.
- Deluxe gimballed 4-burner hob with oven / grill.
- Top-opening icebox fitted with freezing compartment.
- Electric WC in forward head compartment.
- Slatted bases to berths in the two aft cabins.
- 2 additional 140 Amp service batteries.
- Pearl Grey sprayhood or Bimini.
- Electric winch to starboard.
- Ground tackle comprising 24 KG SOC anchor + 50 m chain + 50 m 22 diameter warp, 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders (860 x 230)
- 12 person table setting.
- RAYMARINE brand navigation electronics.
- In cockpit to port: ST60+ Tridata log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ windvane anemometer.
- On aft face of cockpit table:E80 multifunction 8.4? colour LCD screen (GPS, plotter,chart reader for Navionics Gold cartography, not including chart).
- Swiveling holder for screen on aft face.
- In cockpit to starboard:ST6002 automatic pilot + LS RV2 + controller.
- ST60+ multifunction repeater.
- Link for LCD TV connection with electronics.
- Raymarine E80 or E120 multifunction screen at chart table.
- Remote control for autopilot, instrument repeater, wireless Smartcontroller.
- PC interface.
- Raymarine Gyro compass transducer.
- Radar (radome only).
- Performance mast.
- Performance mainsail and genoa.
- 3-blade Max-Prop propeller.
- Steel Blue hull.
- Symmetric and asymmetric spinnaker gear.
- Removable staysail stay + tackle.
- Spinnaker pole
- Anodised in-mast furling with sail.
- Electric genoa winches.
- Electric winch to port.
- Spinnaker sheet winches.
- Teak side decks.
- Bow thruster.
- Fresh water + sea water foot pump.
- 60 L/H watermaker.
- Microwave oven.
- Double berth in saloon.
- 28000 BTU air conditioning.
- 17? LCD TV + DVD/MP3 player + TV aerial.
- Additional WC rigid holding tank.
- 5.5 Kva generator.
- 2nd service battery.
- Varnished sole.
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- One locker to port.
- One locker under starboard helmsman?s seat and one under port helmsman?s seat.
- Cockpit benches teak slatted.
- The two steering consoles are able to take navigation instruments (the instruments are an option).
- They are fitted with a stainless steel handrail.
- 2 mounted compasses, one at each helm position.
- The engine control lever is situated by the starboard helmsman?s seat.
- GRP cockpit table fitted with two drop leaves includes oddments locker, bottle rack, stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- The aft surface of the table support serves as a bottle holder or can take a chart plotter (option) on a pivoting base (option).
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle holders.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- Self-draining GRP cockpit floor.
- Two bottle gas locker situated at the back of the cockpit near access to transom skirt.
- Woodwork in the saloon, cabins, galley and chart table area is in fruit-tree stained wood.
- Soles are laminated with ?parquet look? finish.
- Backlit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- Bi-polar circuitbreaker.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection for electrical panel, differential and bipolar thermal magneto for 220 V system and 12 V thermal breaker.
- 220 V ? 12 V voltmeter.
- Water gauge and fuel gauge by means of central LCD screen.
- Low battery and low diesel tank alarms.
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries
- 110 Amp engine battery situated under the sole by the companionway.
- 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger and 15 m cable.
- Alternator coupled to the engine (80 Ampres).
- Power distributor.
- Lightning protection earthing the rigging.
- 7 x 220 V sockets.
- 7 reading lights, 24 halogen deckhead lights, ambient lighting under shelves.
- 1 white / red striplight.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Motoring light (steaming light).
- Anchor light/ masthead navigation light.
- Deck light.
- Cable conduits for options.
- The U-shaped galley is built in by the companionway.
- Stainless steel rectangular double sinks with chopping board.
- Hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Gimballed 2-burner stainless steel hob with oven and stainless steel safety bar.
- 130 litre front-opening 12 V refrigerator.
- 100 L top-opening GRP icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- Synthetic resin worktop under companionway, along hull and over icebox.
- 1 locker with double door under sink and waste bin.
- 1 stowage unit comprising 3 lockers with tea towel holder and shelves.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 2 closed shelves for stowage.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- One opening port (300 x 120) in coaming.
- 3 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Mood lighting under shelf.
- Independent switch.
- Two 220 V sockets.
- Yanmar 110HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull moulding.
- Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Ventilation is ensured by an air intake and forced air outlet on the transom.
- Access by companionway steps, through an opening supported by gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- Rotomoulded 235 litres fuel tank, fitted with electronic gauge, is situated under the starboard aft berth.
- Eawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoirs.
- The engine panel with integral key start is situated in the cockpit by the starboard helm position.
- The hull is monolithic GRP construction.
- Reinforced points (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) help to strengthen the structure.
- A structural monolithic inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shrouds, chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface material of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface is applied to all areas of work and movement on deck.
- The keel is fitted to the boat with a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and bonded.
- The keel is cast iron construction.
- To improve their durability the keels are given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy based coatings and paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from BoatMarket
Monte Carlo 42
Swift Trawler 52
Swift Trawler 50