2008 Beneteau Oceanis 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 110,000 Tax Paid (US$ 128,238)
This is an excellent example of a Beneteau Oceanis 40 well kept and equipped! She comes with North Sail battened mainsail, furling genoa and Asymmetric spinnaker, 50 metres of chain, AIS and much more.
Owner is keen to sell and viewings are welcome.
Get in touch for more information.
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd
www.YachtingPartners.com.mt | email@example.com
+356 21252727, +356 99494685, +356 79454861
Authorised dealers for:
Hanse | Moody | Dehler | Hallberg-Rassy | Sealine | Grand Soleil | Privilege Catamarans
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.91 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Flag of Registry: Malta
Hull Shape: Monohull
Dimensions LOA: 12.15 m
Beam: 3.91 m
LWL: 10.35 m M
inimum Draft: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 8260 kgs
Dry Load Bridge Clearance: 17.70 m
Engines Total Power: 53 KW
Engine 1: Engine
Brand: Yanmar Y
ear Built: 2008
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 53 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (180 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (200 Litres)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Litres)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Electronics Autopilot - with gyrocompass L
Wind speed and direction
Depthsounder Plotter - with
AIS Repeater(s) - Raymarine tridata Compass Radio VHF - with secondary cockpit handset
Battened mainsail - North Sails and standard factory sail as spare
Furling genoa - North Sails and standard factory sail as spare
Asymmetric spinnaker - Momentum Asymmetric spinnaker on Facnor furling system
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Covers Bimini Top Lazyjacks Spray hood Lazy bag
1 Sails Furling Genoa
I : 48.58 ft J : 12.75 ft P : 45.83 ft E : 15.58 ft Working Sail Area : 248.00 sq ft
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE EXCLUSIVE VERSION
- electric windlass with up / down control.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table with white PVC cover.
- Stereo radio / CD / MP3 player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Indirect lighting in saloon.
- Leather trim on both companionway handrails and on handrail of aft head compartment bulkhead.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- 12 V refrigerating unit in top-opening icebox (2 cabin version).
- Perspex shower screen in aft head compartment.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead in forecabin.
- Slatted base to forecabin berth (3 cabin version).
- 220 V power supply with shore connection on 15 m extension, 1 x 220 V electrical panel, 1 x 220 V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 A battery charger.
- New Batteries 2017
- B2 ELECTRONICS PACK -
- Raymarine electronics
- Port cockpit:ST60+ Tridata Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ wind vane, anemometer.
- Aft face of cockpit table:C80 multifunction 8.4" colour screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold Cartography
- Pivoting holder for electronic screen.
- Starboard cockpit:ST6002 automatic pilot controller and extra tridata display.
- Radar Radome.
- Class B AIS Transciever
- OTHER OPTIONS -
- coachroof sprayhood & cockpit bimini.
- steering wheel covers.
- Windex wind vane.
- Full ground tackle: Anchor + 50m chain 10mm + 100m warp (new 2016)
- 4 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker to starboard.
- 1 locker under starboard helm seat.
- 1 wet locker between helm seats.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located under port helm seat.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail, capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass at each helm position.
- Engine control panel located near the starboard helm seat.
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, and pivoting support to take chart Plotter, stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Electrical panel with 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12 V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery alarm, and low diesel and water tanks alarm.
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries located beneath aft starboard cabin (new 2015).
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery (gel type) located beneath the sole at the foot of the companionway (new 2015).
- 1 x 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
Lighting and sockets:
- 6 reading lights.
- 14 deckhead lights.
- 1 white / red reading light at the chart table.
- 1 white striplight in the galley.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light).
- 1 masthead anchor light/navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduits for running cables for options.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Stowage:1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with 2 shelves under the drawer.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Lighting:2 deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Openings:2 hull ports (1 port / 1 starboard) with curtains.
- 1 double panoramic window with pleated blinds.
- 1 large side window to port with 2 opening deck ports (300 x 120) in coaming and blinds.
- 1 large side window to starboard with 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) in coaming and blind.
- 1 opening deck hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen.
- Yanmar 40 HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into hull inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with moulded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-litre rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Seawater and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich construction for optimum strength/weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip diamond point finish.
- The keel is fitted to the boat by a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and by bonding.
- The keel is cast-iron.
- To increase its life, the keel is given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy-based coatings and paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.