2007 Weldcraft 260 Ocean King
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- La Conner, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 52,500
- Sale Pending
The Ocean King is built with a fully enclosed cabin and plenty of wide open space at the transom.
Whether you're trolling for salmon, or fishing for halibut, you'll have plenty of room to move. A large fish/bait box is located in the full height transom and has cutting board lids. For the big catch there's an even larger fish box under the floor. And clean up is a breeze with the conveniently located wash down system. If exposed to big water, it was designed it to withstand rough conditions. Builtt with an 84" bottom and reverse chine design. Also incorporated our 28 degree Deep Vee hull at the bow, and tapered it to 18 degrees at the transom. With all that you immediately feel a smooth, comfortable ride that handles big water with little or no problems.
This model comes with Weldcraft's Outback bracket that gives you an added two feet of space at the transom. What's more, the Ocean King comes with many features that other boat builders consider options, but Weldcraft doesn't make you pay extra.
Powered by a saltwater 2007 Suzuki 4-stroke EFI outboard, 250hp, Also has a Yamaha 4-stroke 8hp outboard.
Has trim tabs, fully welded swim platform, electric Brutus pot puller, two Scotty electric downriggers, Raymarine depth sounder, ICOM VHF, Raymarine C120 multi function radar / GPS, compass, hydraulic Utlra ride seats, new spare prop, and the bottom as been painted!
Includes a tandem axle EZ Loader trailer with bunks. As of June 2020; brand new brakes, bearings were in excellent condition, just serviced.
Accommodations consist of two 53" bench seats that convert to a double berth, an ice box, one burner cooktop. PRIVATE head compartment with electric toilet.
Boat weighs in at 3,600#
Suzuki outboard at 580#
One owner boat, has original manuals.
For complete details, check out the FULL SPECS or call our office toll free!
Open by appointment.
Closed Wednesdays and Sundays.
Please contact La Conner Yacht Sales, CPYB at 800.232.8879
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 3600 lbs
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Suzuki
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 4-S EFI Outboard
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (116 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
260 Ocean King Standard Features
- Full hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead, top trays, cabin lights, slider side windows, locking bulkhead door, rear bulkhead windows & 3″ top rails
- 25″ single engine outback bracket w/ integral bottom sheet & swim platform
- Transom bait box w/ cutting board lid
- Extruded chine & formed keel strip
- Reverse chine bottom design
- 3 window walkthrough windshield w/ step box and grab handles
- Swept bow design w/ extruded toe rail, self bailing recessed diamond tread deck & 29″ safety rails
- Port console w/ storage
- Sound deadening foam package
- Welded double bow eye
- 2 – welded stern eyes
- 7 – 8″ welded cleats
- Pressure tested sub-floor fuel cell – diurnal system compliant
- Bow anchor rope locker w/locking panel
- Trim tab mounting brackets
- Transom saver
- Aft Sub-floor 28″ x 48″ fish box w/evacuation pump
- OUTBOARD MOTOR: 4 stroke Suzuki, 250hp, model year 2007, salt water series, 580 pounds, 6 cylinder, hours unknown, 35 knot WOT
- KICKER MOTOR: Yamaha 8hp, 4 stroke, transom mounted
- Standard zolatone colors w/ clearcoat on windshield, top, interior, sidewalls & side storage trays
- Sharkhide sides
- Vinyl side graphics
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings below water line w/ seacock valves
- Bottom has been painted
- Silver Steer hydraulic steering
- Navigation and anchor lights
- Full gauge instrumentation package w/ 12 volt outlet, speedometer, tachometer, volt meter, fuel gauge
- Stainless steel marine horn
- Fuel/water separator
- (1) bilge pump w/auto float switches
- Driver & passenger pantograph windshield wipers
- Wash down kit & holder
- Danforth anchor
- Bennett trim tabs
- Two Scotty electric downriggers
- Brutus electric pot puller
- ICOM M422 VHF marine radio
- Raymarine depth sounder
- Raymarine C120 GPS chartplotter
- 2 – Mariner suspension seats w/ swivels
- 2 - 53" bench seats, converts to a double berth
- Cup holders
- Marine grade plywood floors
- Marine grade vinyl floor covering
- Side tray rod holders
- Grey interior package
- Carpeted sidewalls inside of cabin
- Galley sink
- Galley one burner cooktop
- Ice box
- Private head compartment, accessed through cockpit, electric toilet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.