2007 Sly 42
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 169,000 Tax Paid (US$ 199,234)
OTTIME CONDIZIONI GENERALI - REALLY GOOD CONDITIONS
NUMEROSE VELE DA REGATA IN DOTAZIONE LISTA SU RICHIESTA - MANY REGATTA SAILS AVAILABLE LIST ON REQUEST
IMMAGINE DI REPERTORIO - NOT ORIGINAL PHOTO
ELETTRONICA NUOVA B&G COMPLETA ANNO 2017 - ALL COMPLETE ELECTRONICS B&G NEW YEAR 2017
+39 339 3037413
Please contact Morvile Yachts Charter at +39 339 3037413 | +39 0771 512512
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.75 m
Beam: 3.78 m
LWL: 11.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.49 m
Displacement: 6400 kgs
Ballast: 2345 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: VOLVO PENTA
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (360 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (120 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Autopilot - B&G + REMOTE CONTROL B&G
GPS - PLOTTER POZZETTO WI-FI
Fully battened mainsail
Hydraulic winch - 6 WINCHES HARKER RACING SERIES
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Gangway - CARBONIO
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Sly 42 is a Fast Cruiser with racer performance, but with ease of manoeuvres marking it as a winner for tranquil pleasure sailing, even with a crew of just two. Offers motor-powered manoeuvring agility and excellent liveability in both its interiors and on deck.
- The hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in PVC and epoxy resin, the latter guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat finish.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- The bulkheads are in 27 mm ?Laricross? sandwich panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is in composite.
- The structure, with recess-moulded frame floor with biaxial structures in E-glass and unidirectional structures in carbon fibre laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The toenail is produced in solid, unvarnished teak, screwed and glued to the hull
- The keel is composed of a foundry-moulded cast iron fin produced from a numerically controlled milled model as support to a lead bulb.
- The fin is fixed to the hull by means of stainless steel tie rods and bolts and a stainless steel plate resinated in glass fibre.
- The bulb is produced from an alloy of lead and 3% antimony, foundry-moulded from a numerically controlled milled model.
- The bulb is also reinforced by internal caging in stainless steel rod.
- The rudder is composed of a rectangular-section carbon fibre shaft produced in autoclave with pre-pregnated fibres rotating on two self-aligning bearings.
- The blade is made from numerically controlled recess moulding with unidirectional and biaxial fibres in E-glass laminated with epoxy resins.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione