2007 Mochi Craft 64' Dolphin
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Gzira, Malta
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 890,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,000,805)
Year Built 2007 sold in October 2009. Started being used in April 2010.
Hours : 1050
Fully, fully loaded. Apart from all the standard equipment like vhf, sonar, gps etc the boat also includes the following:
1) 2 separate generators 20HP and 13 HP.
2) Solar Panels for recharging of Service batteries.
3) Stern and Bow Trusters.
4) Water Maker.
5) Equipped with a Diesel purifier that removes any water found in the diesel.
6) 2 Ac compressors can be used separately or together.
7) 2 Gray Water Pumps.
8) 2 black water pumps
9) 2 fresh water pumps.
10) Front stainless steel plate, anchor protector.
11) 4 TV’s
12) Satellite system.
13) 2 Air compressor one for inflating rib and one for diving tanks.
14) Fans in each of the bedrooms.
15) Bose surround sound system.
16) CD Player
17) 2 x 1250 HP Mann Engines.
18) Covers for all windows and tables.
19) 2 Fridges ( Inside and outside) large freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob, washer and dryer.
20) 4 heads each with showers.
21) 14 foot tender with 20 Hp Engine. ( Only 3 years old )
22) Stainless steel Anchor plus another spare anchor on board.
23) Cordless Remote control for driving boat.
24) Table and chairs for both front and back areas.
25) All inside and outside cushions are in very good shape.
26) 2 Front and back spotlights. ( cordless remote control )
Please contact Cassidy Woods at +356 99338080
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 64 ft 1 in
Beam: 20 ft 1 in
LWL: 58 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 8157 lbs
Total Power: 1100 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: V-10 1100 CR
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Cruising Speed: 26 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (218 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (792 Gallons)
Number of heads: 4
Manufacturer Provided Description
Awareness and sense of the sea has never been more fascinating; it will be your dreams that lead you to distant shores on a 64? Dolphin. Style and elegance travel hand in hand with comfort and easy living in order to offer those on board end less emotions. Unmatched design, interior furnishings cared for down to the finest detail, quality materials and the most precious fabrics, all go together to create a glowing shimmering atmosphere to enjoy all the sun and sea those on board might possibly wish for. Those who play by the rules of beauty, can conquer even the sea itself.
MAN V12 - 1224 CR
Top speed of boat: 30mph
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.