2007 Mainship 34 Trawler Hardtop
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Punta Gorda, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 161,800
Price Just Reduced !!The owners are going to be heading out West for the summer and would like "Crown Pipenott" to be the next Mainship to sell in Florida..
Comfort Awaits You aboard the BEAUTIFUL "Crown Pipenott "! This Mainship 34 Hardtop Trawler represents simple, down-home comfort and practical luxury you rarely find one on the market as they only made 16 of this model. Whether used for long-distance cruising by an active couple on the go or for casual weekending and entertainment with the family, this METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED, TWO OWNER 34 Hardtop Trawler provides a welcome retreat whatever your particular lifestyle.
With a wide, comfortable 14'2" beam, this beauty feels especially spacious. The salon of the 34 Trawler sports a pedestal table and designer sofa, plus a flat panel HD TV with DVD/CD and stereo system. The gourmet galley that provides everything necessary for distance cruising in an easy access "Galley Down" layout. The private master stateroom is richly trimmed in cherry wood and features a queen bed, twin cedar-lined hanging lockers, and bulkhead mounted TV. The head has a separate stall shower.
Here are just some of the Key Features on the "Crown Pipenott":
- She is kept in Excellent Condition by her current owners and the previous owner !! Crown Pipenott's Hull and Topsides were waxed on April 28th 2020, she looks NEW!!
- Electric Sunroof with shades, provides superior ventilation in salon
- The preferred single Yanmar 370 Diesel with only 762 hours
- Economical Cruising, at 2000 RPM doing 8.4 knots, or at 3000 RPM doing 14.5 knots you get 1.2 MPG or better
- High Side Decks and bulwarks plus handrails so you feel safe when going forward
- Factory installed Bow and Stern Thrusters
- The Helm has a Garmin 4212 Chart Plotter, with rear camera and radar ready
- Raymarine 6002 Autopilot with wireless remote
- 8.5 KW Kohler Generator with sound shield and easy access
- Bottom painted December 2019
- House battery bank has eight golf cart batteries totaling 600 amp hours
- New 2016 Freedom 2500 Inverter Charger for house bank
- Separate 8 D engine start battery with a New 2016 ProMariner Charger
- Check out the 3D Virtual Tour Video under External Links in Full Specs !!
Click on Full Specifications for all the details and more....
Here is what Passagemaker's Bill Parlatore had to say about the Mainship 34 Trawler:
"A 30-inch long swim platform makes for easy entry from floating docks, and a 23-inch wide transom door leads directly into the cockpit, which measures roughly 5 feet long by 12 feet wide. The overhead boat deck creates 7 feet 6 inches of headroom in the cockpit. Look under the swim platform, and you’ll see a three-step swim ladder firmly attached. Sitting on the wide transom, you’ll see some nice details. A full-length rubrail is a nod to the real world of boating. The smooth fiberglass is a sharp contrast to other trawlers with their liberal use of exterior teak. The Mainship 34 will be a joy to clean after a day on the water, and maintenance should be minimal beyond some soap and water......" "Some features of the cockpit include three built-in lockers in the transom and two flip-down steps port and starboard for stepping on and over the 27-inch high bulwark that surrounds the cockpit. Two 30-amp shorepower connections are located in the cockpit, port side. Moving forward, the side decks are 12 inches wide at foot level, and all cleats, deck fills and other hardware are located off the deck, a contemporary feature that bare toes will no doubt appreciate. Stainless-steel stanchions are mounted atop the side bulwarks, creating a feeling of security as you move forward. In fact, the stanchions offer terrific handhold security, as they are 45 inches high. This railing, please note, also allows infinite placement of fenders, something I have come to appreciate, as many boats do not provide this utility. The side decks are also covered all the way to the foredeck. One step up from the side deck brings us to the foredeck, also uncluttered and low-maintenance. A stainless steel sampson post is located aft of the anchoring gear, electric windlass and selflaunching bow roller on its own platform, which extends 36 inches out from the bow to clear the anchor as it drops down once you reach paradise. Stepping up to the flybridge, with sturdy handrails to ensure safety, we find helm chairs across the wide bridge console and cushioned seating behind for stretched-out lounging. The port side settee is L-shaped, and there is a fixed folding table that works great while living on the flybridge under the bimini. Visibility from the upper helm is terrific. The boat’s hinged mast can be lowered for clearing bridges, reducing the air draft from 18 feet 2 inches to just 13 feet 2 inches. This boat is definitely Great Circle capable. The boat deck behind the settees offers a 6-foot-by-7-foot space for storing cruising toys, chairs or a barbecue. Back down in the cockpit, a double door, 48 inches wide by 6 feet 4 inches tall, leads into the saloon......"
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BOAT, CONTACT:
LICENSED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL BROKER
CELL PHONE - (941) 916-2740
E-MAIL - RonV@PierOneYachtSales.com
Visit one of our 5 locations in Southwest Florida!
We realize your time is important and you may be driving a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
Ron Vendegna, 941-916-2740 cell or my email is Ronv@pieroneyachtsales.com
DURING THESE TIMES OF CAUTION, THE HEALTH & SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR TOP PRIORITY.
THAT IS WHY WE OUR OFFERING EITHER FACE TIME OR VIDEO VEIWING OF THIS LISTING.
PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
Please contact RON VENDEGNA at 941-639-7777
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Mainship Corporation
Designer: Luhrs Marine Group
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 38 ft 10 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 36 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 19000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 6LYA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 762
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 14 knots @ 3000 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (34 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Plotter - Garmin 4212
Autopilot - with remote
TV set - 2
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet - New Stainless Steel
Generator - 8.5 KW Kohler
Davits - Weaver
Tender - Zodic Rib available
The galley-down layout of the Mainship 34 results in a notably spacious salon.
A serving counter overlooks the galley. The U-shaped galley has all the amenities required for preparing meals and entertaining, including generous storage and counter space.
The salon features a large sofa with storage under, flat screen TV, stereo system and all the comforts one would expect in a much larger yacht. The forward stateroom has a centerline bed, and the head includes a separate stall shower. The "Crown Pipenott" features a lower helm with a proper helm chair for protected cruising, with a door to the starboard walkway.
- Custom interior Thermal Shades for the salon windows
- Designer Furnishing throughout
- Two drawer Stainless Steel refrigerator/freezer
- Large opening Sunroof with shade and screen in the salon
- Corian® Counters
- Designer Faucet
- GE Microwave
- Convection Toaster Oven
- Stainless Steel Galley Sink
- Princess two Burner Electric Stove
- Vitrifrigo® 2 drawer Refrigerator/Freezer (AC/DC)
- Trash Bin
- Under-Counter Storage
- Everwear® Teak and Holly flooring with storage under
Salon and Helm
- Beautiful Cherry Interior
- Electric opening Sunroof with shade and screen
- Custom thermal interior shades on salon windows
- Devine Series Helm Chair
- Door from helm to starboard deck walkway
- Double Freedom Doors to Cockpit with screens
- Full Windshield with opening center section and wipers and washers
- Halogen Lighting
- Sofa with Storage under and even bar storage
- Television and a DVD/CD/Stereo system
Forward Cabin and Head
- Two Cedar lined Hanging lockers
- Two High-Intensity Reading Lights
- Opening Hatch w/Screen
- Two Opening Portlights with Screens
- Queen Berth w/Innerspring Mattress with storage under and designer bedding
- Molded Fiberglass Head for Durability and Ease of Cleaning
- Everware® Teak and Holly flooring
- Built-In Vanity with mirror
- Jabsco Electric Toilet with Holding Tank and New motor 2016
- Power Ventilator
- Separate Shower with folding door
- NEW April 2020 Shower Sump Pump
- Waste Tank Monitor
- 8.5KW Kohler Generator with 130 hours and a Fresh Water Flush kit, NEW April 2020 impeller
- Two CruiseAir® air conditioners, the salon has a 10,000 BTU and the one for Master Stateroom is a 7,000BTU
- New 2016 Freedom 2500-watt Inverter/Charger
- Battery Safety Switches
- Eight East Penn golf cart Batteries for the house bank, 600-amp hours
- 8 D engine start battery New 10-30-17 with a dedicated Pro Mariner charger New 2016
- NEW April 2020 Separate Group 27 Generator Start Battery
- Charles Marine Isolation Transformers
- Bonding System w/Zinc Anode
- Circuit Breakers (AC/DC)
- Color-Coded Wiring Harnesses
- NEW April 2020 two Electric Bilge Pumps w/Auto Switch's
- GFCI Protection Throughout
- High Water Alarm with 4000 gph Emergency Bilge Pump
- NEW March 2020 Macerator w/Overboard Discharge
- Reverse Polarity Indicator
- TV Antenna
- TV Dockside Connection
- Eleven Gallon 110-volt Water Heater
- Water Tank Monitor
- Two 50 Foot, 30 Amp Shore Power Cords, with upgraded Stainless Steel inlets
The single Yanmar diesel, and its centerline location allows Outstanding access around the 370hp engine. Headroom averages 38 inches throughout the space and the owner just installed new cushioned flooring throughout.
- Yanmar 6LYA-STP Diesel with only 762 hours
- New 2014 Stainless Steel Exhaust Elbow
- Glendening® Electronic Engine Control
- Full engine instrumentation at helm
- Automatic Halon System in engine room
- Reverso® Oil Change System for both engines and generator
- Sight gauge for fuel tank level
- Electrical shaft brush on engine shaft New 2018
- Complete Maintenance records for current and previous owners
The engine access is from the cockpit with a hatch which swings back for access to the engine room. This means no trekking through the boat’s salon and no oily hands or diesel smell inside the boat. This is a really good idea.
Electronics and Navigation
- Helm has a Garmin 4212 Chartplotter radar ready
- Back up Garmin 545S Chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot with wireless remote
- CCD Remote camera for docking with display on the Garmin Chartplotter at helm
- Remote Control Searchlight
- DVD/AM/FM/ IPOD Stereo
- Raymarine 215 VHF with DSC at helm
- Danforth Compass at helm
- Engine Alarm Systems
- Fire Extinguisher System
- Freshwater Cooling on Engine
- Racor 900 Fuel Filter
- Fuel Filter Vacuum Gauge
- Hot and Cold Pressurized Water
- Hydraulic Steering
- Seacocks on Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings
- Sea Strainers
- Stainless Steel Shafts Aquamet®
- Trim Tabs Hydraulic
- Welded Aluminum Fuel Tank
Deck and Hull
- Full keel and sand shoe for prop protection
- High Side Decks and bulwarks plus handrails so you feel safe when going forward
- December 2019 Bottom painted and New Stern Thruster Prop
- Anchor locker and Sampson Post
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Fortress® Anchor with 95ft chain and 150ft of rode
- Set of windshield sunblock covers and Sunscreen for aft cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow rail
- Cleats; (2)Bow,(2) Stern, (2) Spring
- Cockpit Shower Fresh Water (Hot & Cold)
- Cockpit Storage
- Courtesy Lights-Cockpit, Bridge & Deck
- Dockside Water Connection
- High density rub rail with Stainless Steel insert
- Hinged companionway door
- Safety rails 316L stainless steel
- Swim platform with ladder and Weaver® Davits
- Raw Water Washdown (Bow)
- Freshwater Faucet (Cockpit)
- Zodiac 9.5" Rib with Nissan 8 HP. 2-stroke outboard available but not included in the sale of the vessel
Fuel Burn data from the old Mainship Website
34 Flybridge Trawler with single Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 HP engine
RPM MPH KNOTS GPH Total MPG/Statute Range/Statute
1000 5.9 5.1 n/a n/a n/a
1500 7.8 6.7 3.1 2.5 562.5
2000 9.7 8.4 5 1.9 436.5
2500 10.7 9.3 8.7 1.2 276.7
3000 16.5 14.3 13.5 1.2 275.0
3400 19.6 17.0 19.6 1.0 225.0
Test date 2-12-04 by Yanmar Marine. Range based on 90% fuel capacity. Boat load included 270 gal diesel, 115 gal water. 4 people with gear.
The Hardtop model of the 34 Trawler weighs 1000 lbs. less, performance should be improved.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 34 Trawler Hardtop is romantically reminiscent of its best-selling predecessor, but offers even more power, more styling and much more spacious and functional living room. Whether used for long-distance cruising by an active couple on the go or for casual weekending and entertainment with the family, the 34 Trawler Hardtop provides a welcome retreat whatever your particular lifestyle.
For those of you who aren't flybridge people, or have a height limitation in your cruising area, the 34 Trawler Hardtop version is definitely the answer. Enjoy the interior space and comfort of the 34 Trawler Hardtop with the added benefit of an electric sunroof that provides additional light and ventilation in the salon.
Enter a world of simple, down-home comfort and practical luxury on the 34 Trawler Hardtop! With a wide, comfortable 14'2" beam, this beauty feels especially spacious. The 34 Trawler Hardtop's salon sports a pedestal table and designer sofa, plus state-of-the-art 15" flat panel TV with DVD/CD and stereo system. A gourmet galley aboard the 34 Trawler Hardtop provides everything necessary for distance cruising in an easy-access layout. The 34 Trawler Hardtop's private master stateroom is richly trimmed in cherry wood and features a queen bed, twin cedar-lined hanging lockers and a stand-up head.
In my opinion Mainship was ahead of the times when they decided to produce this model. Today you see several trawler manufacturers giving their buyers the option of a fly-bridge or sedan on the same designs. Mainship also designed a "Sunroof" in this model so you can have plenty of fresh air when you are under way. Again, this is very common now on lots of the new models coming out from most all the Boat Builders today.
The owners of "Crown Pipenott" purchased her in 2010 and she had 144 hours on her, she now has 762, she is only used 6 months out of the year. This vessel has been maintained to High Standards by both of her owners. The original owner kept her in covered storage and the current owners have the hull and topside buffed 4 times a year. She has a full Maintenance Log showing all the service and upgrades since they purchased her and from the previous owner, it will be on board the boat when you come to see it here in Punta Gorda Isles.
"Crown Pipenott" has been cruising Southwest Florida and the Keys with her owners for the last 10 years, and she looks as good as when they bought her.
Owners Personal Items do not convey. There is a second bar stool that is stored off the vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2007 Mainship 34 Hardtop Trawler Video
Other Boats from PIER ONE YACHT SALES
Pilot 34 Sedan
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
30 Pilot Rum Runner
Saint James City, FL, United States
Ruskin, FL, United States
Fort Myers, FL, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States