2007 Legacy Yachts 32
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Westerly, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 264,000
October 22, 2019 - $5,000 Price reduction to encourage a Fall Sale!
Traditional good looks and high quality construction based on state of the art materials and production methods places this boat in a class of her own. The introduction of the Legacy 32 demonstrated a heightened level of design, engineering, and construction vs. previous models from this respected builder. The yacht is built to standards commonly found in larger offshore vessels and may be the benchmark for similar boats in this size range.
“TITO” is an exceptional example of the Legacy 32 Hardtop Express, and has been kept in impeccable condition by the boatyard and her knowledgeable and meticulous owner. She has been appointed with multiple options including her lovely dark green topsides (Awl Grip painted with Hi Build primer 2014), complimentary designer upholstery through-out, a satin-varnished cherry interior, complete electrical system refit in 2012 and much more.
She sleeps two comfortably forward with a centerline modified queen island berth and includes private enclosed head with separate stall shower and fully appointed galley. She features an amazing pilothouse with port and starboard bench seating and a teak table that can be utilized here as well as forward of the transom seating.
She handles beautifully - is smooth riding, safe and dry. Her Cummins QSB 5.9 425HP diesel engine has a mere 600 hours and provides outstanding performance with a comfortable 18 knot cruise and a top speed of 22 to 24 knots depending upon load and other factors. She burns only 12 gallons per hour at her cruise speed and is extremely efficient.
We have a slip available in Westerly, RI on the Pawcatuck River for an owner wishing to keep her in this area. Please note that there is no sales tax if purchased and kept in the state of Rhode Island.
Please click on FULL SPECS for additional information and photographs. Highly recommended and available to be seen at your convenience.
Please contact Brigid Rooney Hall, CPYB at (401) 596 8815
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 14500 lbs
Dry Weight: 14000 lbs
Total Power: 425 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: QSB 5.9
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 600
Engine Power: 425 HP
Cruising Speed: 18 knots @ 2400 RPM
Maximum Speed: 24 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Traditional good looks and high quality construction based on state of the art materials and production methods places this boat in a class of her own. The introduction of the Legacy 32 demonstrated a heightened level of design, engineering, and construction vs. previous models from this respected builder. The yacht is built to standards commonly found in larger offshore vessels and may be the benchmark for similar boats in this size range. “TITO” is an exceptional example of the Legacy 32 Hardtop Express, and has been kept in impeccable condition by the boatyard and her knowledgeable and meticulous owner.
Layout and Arrangement
Designed to be the ultimate small motor cruiser for a couple she incorporates the ideal blend of space throughout the cockpit, pilot house and lower cabin. The cockpit offers versatile transom seating allowing use of the transom door or maximizing seating with the filler cushion. A Large removable Teak table can be utilized here as well as the pilot house for dining. Large lazarette and seat lockers provide all the needed storage space. The pilot house offers Port and Starboard bench seating, convertible companion double bench seat which flips for full bunk length of the Port settee if needed, and new Stidd Helm seat with Electric adjustment (fore and aft as well as up and down). The visibility from this deck is superb making cruising with friends to your favorite beautiful destinations most enjoyable. The large Teak dining table w/ leaf can be utilized in this space as well for dinner with six! The helm station is ergonomically designed with all instruments and controls easily in reach and provides excellent sight lines fore and aft. The machinery space with exceptional sound attenuation lies beneath the Teak decking accessible by a large opening hatch, engine access is excellent.
Through the sliding companionway and down three steps delivers one to the cabin which houses a very functional galley, enclosed head compartment with a separate stall shower and centerline modified queen island berth. Numerous lockers and hanging lockers provide plenty of storage for extended cruising. “TITO” cruises @ 2400 rpm in the 16-18 knot range burning approximately 12 gallons per hour. At peppy cruise of 20 knots fuel use approximately 15 gph. She is capable of 22-24 knots top speed depending on load and other factors. She is extremely quiet, dry and stable in her attitude.
In 2012 “TITO” underwent a significant and purposeful refit including energy system upgrades, conversion to quiet clean Propane range, Awl Grip topsides, bottom surface reconditioning and seating and décor enhancements. The refit allows for longer stays on the hook without a generator or running the engine and provides a quieter more peaceful experience. This simplified yet robust energy system reduces maintenance, simplifies operation and enhances the overall experience while aboard.
2012 Electrical System Refit Objectives
- Make the boat energy self-sufficient to avoid having to always start the generator or run the engine, while providing use of appliances (microwave, toaster, coffee pot, George Foreman grill, refrigerator, and freezer) for many days on the hook.
- Eliminate the need for a generator to minimize maintenance requirements and to eliminate noise when cooking and relaxing on the hook
- Simplify and update all systems for low maintenance and ease of operations.
- Maximize safety and creature comforts.
1. Energy Systems:
- 900 amp House Bank capacity- Add 2 8D 225 Amp Mastervolt AGM Batteries to the existing House Bank, for a total of 4 8D Batteries (2 Port and 2 Stbd)
- Balmar 95 Series 220 Amp Alternator and Balmar ARS-5 Voltage Regulator plus a new Battery Isolator to powerfully charge the expanded AGM Battery Bank
- Conversion of all lighting fixtures to LED Bulbs to reduce energy consumption by 75 %
- Propane Cooking System to enable cooking while on the hook. System includes a dedicated new Trident LPG Fiberglass Locker in the cockpit with 2xl0lb. Aluminum Propane tanks plus a new Princess 2 Burner gas cooktop stove. A Solenoid control switch was also added to the galley to turn the propane tanks on and off.
- High efficiency Dometic CFX refrigerator/freezer.
- Automatic Fireboy Fire Suppression System for the engine room. When discharged, the system automatically turns off the engine. There is also an override kill switch at the helm to allow the engine to continue running for emergency control requirements
- Macerator Pump for the Holding Tank and a Remote Control Switch for the Macerator in the head to allow offshore discharging without accessing the breaker panel in the engine room
- Alpine Stereo System was added with a CD player and a connector port for iPod/iPhone use that enables iTunes and Satellite Radio streaming into the 4 speaker system
- Custom cabinetry including a new bank of 2 plastic drawers in the bridge deck area, a new cherry book case in the stateroom and a cherry MP-3 holder next to the new Alpine Stereo System
- Custom fitted sheets for the main berth, an expanded back rest cushion for the helmsman's seat, a custom cushion seat in the cockpit for the top of the new LPG locker, by S & S Fabrics
- Custom Stidd Seat for the Helmsman
- Cabin Portlights re-bedded
- Awl Grip Topsides with Hi Build primer. Hull fairness is excellent (2014)
- Soda Blast the bottom and adding a new Epoxy barrier coat plus 2 coats of bottom paint.
This is a wonderful space to enjoy the day, well protected by the Fiberglass Hard Top and glass enclosure, yet easily opened aft to flow to the cockpit and outdoors. Visibility here from all seating positions is excellent.
• Ultra leather upholstered settees (2)
• Ultraleather companion seat with electric positioning (up and down)
• Stidd Seat w/ Ultraleather and electric fore and aft adjustment as well as up and down (new 2012)
• Varnished teak trim
• Opening center windshield panel
• Overhead hatches with sky screens (2) 18" x 18"
• Aft enclosure with three removable panels, also roll up
• Teak varnished Dining table with fold up leaf, stores under starboard settee
• Sliding side windows
• Half Model of “ENDEAVOR” mounted on forward cabin bulkhead
Stepping down into the accommodations you'll find classic appointments. Cozy satin-finish American Cherry compliments the beautiful teak and holly sole. Light colored countertops and upholstery lend a bright, open feel. All interior bulkheads are composite with laminate or veneer and hull ceilings & headliner are high quality material. The joinery quality of the Legacy 32 is superior to others in the class.
The Legacy 32 features accommodations forward, with a modified queen island berth. There are two drawers below the berth, maximizing storage space. A large cedar lined hanging locker is to port, and there is an additional cedar lined locker to starboard. The cabin is very spacious for a vessel of this size! Added features like a memory foam mattress and reading lamps provides additional comfort. There is a new Alpine stereo and speakers to enjoy your favorite music. Three overhead hatches and large, stainless steel opening port lights keep the space bright and provide ventilation.
Galley & Appliances
The efficient galley is to Port with quality Stainless Steel appliances, and clever maximization of space including a pull out pantry.
• Princess 2-burner Propane cooktop with custom cover (new 2012)
• Vitrifrigo drawer-style Stainless Steel refrigerator
• Top load ice chest w/ drain
• Refer condensate and top load ice chest sump box w/ 12v DC pump (new custom)
• Tappan microwave at eye level
• Brew Express built-in coffee maker (new 2017)
• Solid surface countertops
• Pull-out "pantry", Storage cabinets
• Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixture
• Water tank level gauge
• Wood towel bar, Phone cradle
• Original Electric Stove (loose)
• Dometic CFX series Refrigerator/Freezer located under aft starboard cockpit hatch (new 2018)
Head and Domestic Systems
A large head compartment is conveniently located to starboard. It features an electric head, large stall shower with a seat, stainless steel sink, mirror and storage cabinets.
• Electric Marine Toilet 12v DC
• Shower sump w/12v DC
• Water Pump 12v DC with Carbon taste filter
• Hot Water tank 6 gal. 110v AC and Engine Circulation
• Water Tank in aft machinery space 60 gal.
• Holding Tank in Machinery space 35 gal.
• Deck waste pump out fitting, Macerator overboard discharge pump 12v DC
• Seawater wash-down pump in anchor locker
Electronics and Helm
The helm console is beautifully constructed and well sized to accommodate today’s larger instrument screens. All systems are flush mounted and ergonomically positioned. The new custom Stidd Seat is a huge improvement adding comfort and reducing fatigue on long bumpy rides
- Raymarine C 120 Chartplotter with radar overlay
- Raymarine 2 kW radar
- Raymarine RS125 WAAS GPS sensor
- Raymarine ST-60 speed
- Raymarine ST-60 depth
- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot
- lcom M504 VHF radio
- Glendenning electronic engine controls
- Exalto windshield wipers with touch pad
- Cummins SmartCraft engine display
- Lenco trim tab control
- SidePower Bow Thruster control
- Go Light searchlight with remote
- Maxwell windlass control
- Hand Held VHF
Engine and Mechanical
On close inspection of the engine room it becomes apparent the engineering on this boat is superior to others in the class. The entire interior of the boat including this space is a Fiberglass liner so the surfaces are easily kept clean. Thru-Hulls, Seacocks and strainers are Bronze and robust. Sea chest and discharge manifolds are utilized to reduce hull penetrations.
Engine aftercooler and intercooler were serviced in 2015. Valves were checked for clearance and valve cover repainted 2018 at 500 hr.
• Cummins QSB 5.9 425hp Turbo Diesel with Chrome Package
• Side power 4kW bow thruster
• 12v Maxwell windlass with helm and bow controls
• Underwater exhaust
• Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge
• Reverso oil change system
• Dual inlet sea chest (sea strainers)
• Dripless shaft seal (serviced 2013)
• (2) 100 gallon fuel tanks, each with sight gauges
• 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning system
• Seward 6 gallon hot water heater
• Tank level indicators for water and holding tanks
• Macerator with outboard discharge
• Automatic fire suppression system
• Hydraulic steering
• Lenco hydraulic trim tabs
• Spare Prop
• Raw Water Pump (replaced 2014)
• Raw Water engine hoses (replaced 2014)
• Diamond-plate flooring in engine room
• Shaft line cutter
• Water Pump on Cummins (new 2015)
• Spare Parts including belts, fluids, and more
• Manual Bilge Pump
• Mastervolt 12/2000W inverter
• Mastervolt battery charger
• 50 amp 110v AC shore power system
• Mastervolt isolation transformer
• Mastervolt monitoring panel
• Bridge deck and Cockpit
• Bonding System
• Batteries - House bank Mastervolt AGM 8D 225 ah batteries (4)
• Batteries- Engine Start (new 7/2015)
• Balmar 95 Series 220 Amp Alternator (new 2012)
• Balmar ARS-5 Voltage Regulator w/ battery Isolator (new 2012)
• Lighting fixtures LED Bulbs to reduce energy consumption by 75%.
• Mastervolt Dimmer for salon lighting.
• Marinco 50 amp / (2) 30 amp smart splitter
• Weaver Davits on Swim Platform
• Spare Dock Lines Oversized
• Spare Rokna Anchor and Rode
Helm / Deck / Cockpit
“TITO” features a beautiful dark Green hull (recent Awl Grip w/ Hi build primer 2014) White boot stripe and Cream Gel Coat decks w/molded non-skid. Accents of varnished teak add to her attractive lines with Teak Eyebrow & Cap Rail. Wide side decks with beefy stainless steel handrails ensure moving about the entire boat safe and secure. The construction is state of the art utilizing a Vinylester Resin-Infused hull and deck structure with CoreCell foam core. A stem to stern liner in the bilge provides a finished surface easily cleaned. Structural bulkheads are composite, with foam core to add strength and reduce weight. The rudder is hung on a solid bronze shoe providing protection for the running gear. Mark Ellis created a hull form that is easily driven, rises effortlessly to plane and very stable.
• Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Powder Coated Aluminum Window frames
• Awl Grip hull topsides w/ Hi build primer (2014)
• Teak deck Pilot House
• Large storage hatches in the cockpit (2)
• Aft transom settee w/ Covers
• Aft table in cockpit or Pilot House, stows in cockpit locker
• Cockpit Hot/Cold shower
• Transom door
• Teak Swim Platform
• Folding stainless steel swim ladder
• Textaline window covers
Full winter custom canvas with frame. Canvas has zipper amidships to ease handling during installation. Frame easily assembles with pliers and a wrench.
2015 Marine and Engine Survey, Engine and gear set oil analyses and service records from 2011 to present are available upon request.
Please note that any of the owner's personal items on the boat are excluded from the sale of this vessel. The following items and others seen aboard but not mentioned in the listing are excluded from the sale:
• Tools, Vacuum Cleaner
• Emergency Strobe Light
• Loose Galley Items
• Personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy