2007 Hunter 45 Center Cockpit
- View Full Specifications
Unbelievably nice C/C!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 175,900
If you have never seen a Hunter 45 Center Cockpit, you are in for a surprise and....this is a beauty!
When seeing this boat for the first time, you are struck by just how thoughtfully she was designed. From the hand holds on the wide companionway steps, beautiful joinery, light bright salon with tons of headroom and storage everywhere, to the quality appointments added by her owners, you will be impressed.
Everything adds up to a very comfortable boat. She offers.......
- Two beautiful separate sleeping cabins with ensuite heads.
- (2) 16K Reverse cycle heat and air units with generator for comfort at the dock or at anchor.
- Great galley with two freezers and a large under counter refrigerator, loads of counter space and an ingenious dish storage/ dish drainer area that you need to see.
- Full Raymarine electronics including a below decks drive autopilot, chartplotter/radar.
- Easily handled sailplan.
- Exemplary care!
She is in beautiful condition and must be seen!
Contact Ed Kurowski
Cell Phone : 443-480-3616 or EMail: email@example.com
About Ed Kurowski : I have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, new and brokerage vessels while leading an award winning sales and service team. My years and experiences have provided me with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a life long commitment to my customers.
My enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging over 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages.
I have the ability to perform for my clients who share the same high standards and desires that I do. I treat you, your vessel and transaction in the way that you deserve in a timely, conscientious, consistent and exacting manner.
Please contact Ed & Robin Kurowski at 443-480-3616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 39 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 7389 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 22936 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 722
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (149 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (76 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (48 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
The interior of Kokopelli is amazing. It is light and bright and has beautiful wood throughout the interior. There is staving along the sides of the hull that add a traditional feel and is not often found.
- Starting forward is the guest cabin with a huge v-berth and dressing seat. There is a large storage area under the berth as well as additional storage for clothes and an overhead opening hatch for ventilation.
- The guest head is next aft to port and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. The counter top is corian. There is a separate stall shower and and electric head. Directly across to starboard is a huge storage area.
- The main salon is next aft. There is an "L" shaped settee to port with beautiful table and movable bench seat. There is a facing settee to starboard. The salon offers 6'9" of headroom and never feels "tight". A bulkhead mounted flat screen TV and Bose entertainment system complete this area.
- To starboard of the companionway is the amazing galley. It has a double bowl stainless sink, great counterspace (Corian), three burner stove with oven, microwave, bin freezer and a front opening freezer and refrigerator. Don't forget to notice the dish draining/drying cupboard.
- To port of the companionway is the forward facing nav station, with huge double opening storage cabinet.
- The walk through to the owners cabin leads to one of the most spacious, beautiful aft cabins you could ask for. There are 8 drawers, 2 hanging lockers, two seating areas, and "night stands" on either side of the centerline queen bed with memory foam mattress.
- The totally private master head has a separate showering area and an electric head
Kokopelli is squeaky clean and very light and bright. She will make a very comfortable cruiser!
The galley is located to the starboard side at the base of the companionway.
- Tons of storage
- Lots of counter space made of Corian
- Double bowl sinks. Larger side has custom made removable Corian top.
- Splash guard
- Three burner propane stove with oven. Top of stove has custom made Corian top offering more counter space.
- Microwave and coffee maker in one
- Large under counter trash receptacle
- Innovative dish drainer/storage area with vent and drain and drying fan
- Raymarine C80 at Helm Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine ST6000
- Raymarine ST60+ Knot, Depth, Wind Speed/Wind Indicator
- Icom VHF at Nav station with RAM at helm
Kokopelli has a center cockpit with steps out of either side to allow easy egress forward.
- Electric Windlass with CQR anchor, chain and rode.
- Dodger, Bimini and connecting panel
- Substantial stainless arch over cockpit
- Large aft deck
- "Catbird" seats on stern
- Step transom and swim ladder with good handles
- Hot and Cold transom shower
- Drop down plexiglass companionway board
- Large comfortable cockpit
- Cockpit table and drink holder
- Folding Wheel
Sails and Rigging
- Easy to manage sail plan
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
- Electric cabin top winch for halyard/mainsheet
- Furling Main and Genoa
- SS Arch with Harken mainsheet traveler
- Lewmar #48 Primaries
- Selden Double spreader Mast
- Selden rigid boom vang
Kokopelli has full 12V and 110V systems.
- (2) 30 amp shore power receptacles
- (2) Shore power cords
- 8KW Fischer Panda Genset
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- Numerous 110V receptacles
- (3) 4D AGM House Bank
- (1) Group 31 Starting
- Xantrex 2500w Inverter/Charger
- Sole flat screen TV and Bose CD/DVD Player
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH4-TE with only 722 hours
- Single lever control at helm
- Three blade prop
- 8KW Fischer Panda Genset
- (2) 16K BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Electric Toilets in both forward and aft heads
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Kennedyville, MD, United States
Havre De Grace, MD, United States
Chestertown, MD, United States