2007 Duffy Downeast
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Central Square, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 435,000
This two stateroom, two head interior layout is extraordinarily roomy for guests and is quite unique in a "Downeast" Cruiser.
Owner made 200K structural refit adding an egress door to the master aft stateroom, relocated galley, installed new ladder to access equipment on the flybridge hardtop.
With single 670 hp Cummins has only 1000 hours as of September 2019, and she is fully equipped with Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, a hardtop and full enclosure on the Flybridge by Fortune Canvas, three zone air conditioning/heat, a 12kw generator and Prosine 3000w battery charger/inverter, a full complement Raytheon electronics, a 2007 RIB dinghy with 15 hp Yamaha tw0 stroke outboard, and a Maxwell 1200 windlass.
This vessel has an easy, wash-down exterior finish, and is very thrifty in the amount of fuel burned if run at 8-10 knots burning 4-6 gph. Additionally, she easily attains comfortable cruising speeds of 15-18 knots, while burning a modest 16-22 gph. If you are tired of twin engine Trawlers which claim they can cruise at 15-18 knots, but push an enormous amount of water and burn 25 gph per engine, Omanchie is for you. This Atlantic 46 cruises efficiently at 8 knots or 18 knots, one of the important reasons buyers are turning to Downeast Cruisers today. This ?built-down? Downeast Cruiser is not only handsome with her traditional Spencer Lincoln lines, but also boasts an extremely comfortable and seaworthy ride due to her long keel and 5´ of draft. With her single diesel and protected prop, she offers ideal protection when underway for peace of mind cruising.
This is an exceptional Downeast Cruiser and invite you aboard if seriously interested.
- Stored in Heated Storage
- Available for viewing by appointment
- Located on the NYS Canal System_Perfect for Great Loopers!
- 15 minutes drive from Syracuse Hancock Airport
Winter Harbor Marina
Broker:Thomas J. Pirro Sr.
Sales: Leslie Corrigan
Please contact Leslie Corrigan at 315-676-9276
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Number of heads: 2
A spacious and unique two stateroom vessel with two heads and separate showers, finished in the Herreshoff Style with white bulkheads, varnished teak trim, and varnished solid 3/8" teak and holly soles.
- L-shaped settee in blue ultra-suede cushions with under storage
- Hi- Low varnished teak fold out dinette table
- Frigast reading lights overhead (Frigast reading lights are in every cabin).
- Located Port:Over Head drop down TV and Navigation desk with storage
- Located Stern of Salon: Wet Bar
- Everyday, tools storage is located in the teak step by the port side door.
Lower Helm: located Starboard side
- Sliding side door, perfect for line handling and docking
- Console with electronics built-in, and S/S steering wheel
- Helm seat is a double seat with footrest, covered in dark blue ultra-suede;
- U-line ice-maker is located below the helm seat; ice-maker runs on shore power, inverter or generator.
- Galley down,from salon which has exceptional visibility and ambient light.
- Galley includes a forward cabinet/pantry for dishes or food storage (there is also food storage under the forward companionway steps to the main salon)
- Corian countertops
- S/S sink
- S/S microwave-convection oven
- Three burner Princess Gourmet cook-top
- 12V/125V under-the-counter refrigerator, and additional lockers.
Master Stateroom: Located Aft
- Owner's stateroom with large double berth to starboard and a wide single berth to port
- Bureau of drawers located on center line between berths
- Large, spacious walk-in hanging locker is forward to port (with room for folding bicycles).
Spacious well layed out Ensuite with head with Corian counters, and separate stall shower.
Tank Watch 4 System
Guest Berth: Located Forward
- King-size-wide Vee berth with under drawer storage
- Varnished hull ceiling
- Anchor locker
- Hatch overhead
- Large Port and Starboard hanging lockers
Large Private day head with separate stall shower, sink and counter with Corian countertop.
Walk-around side decks with safety rails lead aft to a lower cockpit with moulded-in steps for easy ?up & down?; there are three watertight Freeman hatches to access the rudder, hydraulic steering, stern thruster and stowage areas.
The Flybridge is accessed easily, has space for several folding chairs, and includes forward and aft facing bench seats, with centerline helm, electronics, and a Venturi wind screen.
The full four sided enclosure with Stratoglass, made by Fortune Canvas, encloses this area completely.
Hull and Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull with stringers below waterline.
- Dark blue awlgripped hull, 2007.
- Beige & white decks, and white superstructure, are moulded fiberglass/balsa cored construction.
- Dual helms; to starboard in salon, and centerline on flybridge.
- No exterior woodwork for ease of maintenance.
- Plastic opening ports with screens.
- Sleipner Sidepower bow and stern thrusters.
- Moulded hardtop over flybridge.
- Polished S/S deck hardware.
- S/S rudder; prop protected by skeg.
- S/S double rails around side decks and on flybridge.
- Diamond Sea Glaze salon windows and two side doors.
- Vinylester resin skin coat over bottom.
- Interlux fiberglass Bottomkote.
- PVC spray rails and quarter guards.
- Saltwater washdown at bow; freshwater hot and cold shower in aft cockpit.
- Centerline transom door to fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder.
- Full enclosure by Fortune Canvas using Stratoglass, and RiRi zippers with smiley openings.
- Three Freeman hatches in aft cockpit.
Engine and Mechanical
- Single Cummins 670 hp, QSM-11 diesel, with electronic module, with soft engine mounts.
- Only 1000 hours as reported on the hour meter as of September 1st 2019
- CRUISING SPEED:15-18 knots @ 1850 to 2100 RPM burning between 16 gph-22gph.
- MAXIMUM SPEED:21.6 knots @ 2300 RPM.
- FOR MOST FUEL EFFICIENT CRUISING SPEEDS: 8.4 knots @ 1100 RPM for 4 gph; 9.8 knots @ 1300 RPM for 6.4 gph;Idles at 600 RPM which delivers 5.2 knots @ 1.3 gph.
- 2 ½? Aquamet S/S shaft.
- 5 blade bronze prop
- PYY dripless shaft seal.
- Very spacious engine room for easy access to all machinery.
- Aluminum engine beds.
- Kobelt engine controls.
- Maxwell 1200 reversible anchor windlass with two remotes at helms.
- Evolution disc cutters on shaft.
- Automatic Fireboy system in engine room.
- Hydraulic wheel steering with twin S/S rams.
- 12V electric ?Nick Jackson? dinghy crane.
- Tank watch for two holding tanks.
- Tank tender gauges for fuel and water.
- Three zone Marine Air air conditioning with reverse cycle.
- Vacuum gauges at lower helm for dual Racor 1000 filters for main engine, and single Racor 500 for generator.
- Extra Sounddown insulation for very quiet running.
- 12V DC & 125V AC electrical systems.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Westerbeke 12kw generator in soundshield, with one separate 12V battery.
- Four 8D AGM batteries: two 8D?s for house, and two for engine starting.
- One 8D battery for stern thruster.
- Two large Balmar alternators, 165 amp each (one for engine, one for house).
- Temperature sensors for alternators and batteries.
- Prosine 3000w inverter-charger with monitor.
- 50 amp 125/250V service with Marinco adapter for 30 amp service.
- Two 30´ 125/250V 50 amp shorepower cables with splitters.
- Three electric bilge pumps.
- High water alarm.
- Hot water heater.
- All electrical wiring is accessible behind lower helm.
- Satellite Antenna for Samsung TV
- Two Raymarine E120 radar-GPS-Plotters (either unit can be master, including Navionics platinum chips, and with Raystar 125 GPS sensor).
- Raymarine wind speed and direction.
- Raymarine Bi-data depthsounder and speed.
- Two Ray 54 VHF radios.
- Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot, interfaced with chartplotter.
- Two Ritchie compasses with white cards.
- Raymarine 48 mile radar, with 4kw 48? open array antenna.
- Ray ST40 depth, transducer, with fishfinder.
- Two Ritchie compasses with white cards.
- Clarion stereo at upper and lower helm.
- 6 CD changer.
- No inaccessible storage areas.
- ACR EPIRB with GPS signal.
- Extra Sounddown insulation in engine room; also thick white foam insulation with teak battens on overhead in cabins.
- Textaline white windshield covers.
- Three electric windshield wipers.
- Electric horn.
- 2007 Avon RIB R340 dinghy.
- 2007 Yamaha 20 hp, 4 stroke, outboard.
- 66 lb. Bruce-type anchor with 250´ Hi-Test chain.
- Fortress anchor with 30´ chain and 300´ 5/8? nylon rode.
- Hawse pipe.
- 12V fans in each sleeping cabin.
- Mood lights and dimmer lights in main salon.
- One long flybridge bench seat with storage under.
- Fenders, docklines, life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Imtra interior reading lights.
- LED running lights and anchor light.
- Aft Cockpit has moulded-in steps to side decks.
- Fuel: 500 gallons in two fiberglass tanks.
- Water: 265 gallons and 40 gallons in one fiberglass and one plastic tank.
- Holding: Two 27.5 gallon tanks; one for each head, each with Vacuflush Heads
- Painting of Mark Island Lighthouse.
- Wooden plaque.
- Glasses and cutlery; acrylic salad bowl.
- Towels and linens.
- Wool hooked rug by Claire Murray.
- Decorative pillows.
- Folding chairs on flybridge.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Upholstered chair in main salon.