2007 Dehler 41 DS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sidney, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 329,000 (US$ 249,152)
See 3D YACHT TOUR
At our Sales Dock in Port Sidney
Grand Yachts Inc. are proud to present what must be described as the most thoughtfully optioned and maintained Dehler 41 DS ever to come on the market. The current original, knowledgeable owners had a build list of 136 options and custom features, which they presented Dehler. There were 3 follow-up visits to the factory during the build where small but important tweaks were made.
Rhapsody in d has been lavished with the very best of love and care, which is abundantly evident when stepping on board. The deck saloon interior with its high gloss cherry wood is stunning. When seated at the raised dinette or Nav station there is a clear view of the outside surroundings.
The triple spreader, taller self-tacking rig, cockpit lay-out and electric winches, makes single handed sailing a breeze.
With a generator and water-maker plus a complete May 2020 haul-out and service, you can load your supplies on board and sail over the horizon tomorrow.
This is a truly a blue-water cruiser.
Call Robb Butler 250-589-6044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please contact Robb Butler, CPYB at 1 250 5896044
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Rhapsody in d
Designer: Judel / Vrolijk Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Ballast: 6526 lbs
Dry Weight: 18298 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4 JH 4E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1200
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (106 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Stainless steel (30 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
3D Yacht Tour
Manufacturer Provided Description
Comfortable, safe and fast - the three words that guide our thoughts at Dehler, and three attributes that precisely describe the Dehler 41 DS. A luxurious cruising yacht with generous space, bullet-proof construction yet a slippery hull. As with every Dehler boat, the laminate construction of the hull and deck are in high-quality materials (Vinylester) and are carefully manufactured with the unbeatable hand lay-up process. Of course the fact that hull and deck are laminated together goes without saying, offering a join that will never leak and creates a hull with exceptional rigidity. A spacious deck saloon with a U-shape sofa creates an atmosphere of comfort and generous window areas provide plenty of light and an unrestricted view of your surroundings.
The centre piece of the 41 Deck Saloon is the sizeable raised dinette with its large windows making the interior bright and airy. Seated at the dinette you have a clear view of your outside surroundings. Need to sleep 6? The table lowers and additional cushions make a large double bed..
Across from the dinette is the raised navigation station that is fitted with electronic engine controls and Raymarine autopilot steering. All navigational instruments are duplicated here.
Aft to port is a twin berth stateroom with a large hanging locker.
Forward down 2 steps is the ergonomic and thoughtfully laid out galley.
Opposite the galley is the very large head and shower with access from the galley or the forward stateroom.
The forward stateroom has custom port and starboard shelves which have been tapered forward plus two hanging lockers.
All hatches are "aft" hinged with Ocean Air bug and privacy screens.
- High Gloss cherry wood interior
- Teak flooring
- Upholstery Hesslein dark blue
- Mattresses in Comfort Bulltex
- All horizontal deck hatches are fitted with Ocean Air bug and privacy screens.
- Additional grip handles in salon
- Electrical ventilators in fore cabin, aft cabin and head
- Hurricane hydronic heating throughout
- Red LED lights on stairs and navigation seat
- Additional overhead lights
- Soft touch LED reading light at chart table
- Wet locker in head with drainage and heat
- Corian counter tops
- 3 burner Techimpex propane stove and oven
- Twin galley sinks with Corian covers
- Dehler Freezer
- Isotherm refrigerator 130 litre
- Custom cabinetry with drawers instead of doors
Sails and Rigging
- North Sails full batten mainsail - Norlam
- North Sails 90% self tacking furling jib - Norlam
- Furlex 300s roller furling for head sail
- The self tacking jib has 2 curved tracks on the foredeck. One for the full jib and one forward for when the jib is partially furled.
- Dehler "Main Drop System" with lazy jacks
- Gennaker 1,260 sq.ft. Superkote 1.5 oz in sock
- Custom Selden Mast - 1 meter taller with 3 spreaders.
- Carbonfibre gennaker pole - stores in lifelines - canvas cover
- Holmatro hydraulic back stay and boom vang adjuster
- All halyards except gennaker lead to stoppers in cockpit, accessible to helmsman
- 4 Folding mast steps to reach mainsail head shackle
- Halogen deck light mounted in mast
- Lewmar “Royale” steering pedestal
- Electronic engine controls on pedestal
- Control panel for Holmatro hydraulic and manual backstay and boom vang adjuster, accessible from helm
- Carbon Fibre 51” steering wheel
- Custom fully recessed main sheet traveller installed by Dehler
- Custom dodger with flatter, squared off profile (allowing more room on cockpit seats) with a leather wrapped hand hold bar facing aft and stainless steel handles on both deck sides.
- Lewmar Cobra rod steering in lieu of standard wire
- Cockpit table in teak and stainless steel
- Stronger steering wheel stoppers at 36.5°
- Anchor winch controls
- Propane locker which holds 2 x 20 lb bottles
- Stainless steel bars in all cockpit lockers for hanging lines and equipment
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit hot/cold shower with extra long extension
- Steering wheel cover
Hull and Deck
- Vinylester hull and deck
- Awlgrip and Clearcoat applied over colour pigment gelcoat
- Smooth finished hull-keel joint (added option)
- Teak decks
- Manson anchor
- Lewmar anchor winch
- 175’ of 8mm stainless steel anchor chain
- 300’ anchor extension rode
- Extra rigid attachment point in anchor locker
- Washdown in anchor locker
- Carbon fibre removable gennaker pole/bow-sprit for downwind sail
- Aluminium backing strips under side deck for future 105% & 140% genoa tracks.
- Stainless steel bars surrounding inside of gennaker locker for hanging lines etc.
- 8 x Wichard foldable deck eyes.
- All hatches "aft" hinged
- Teak pushpit seats
- Extra stainless steel reinforcement on pushpit for outboard and bbq
- Canvas winch covers
- 6 x fenders with new covers
- Full winter cover by Lohmann
Electronics and Navigation
- Interphase forward looking sonar, screens at helm and navigation station
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot at helm, navigation station and hand held remote
- Raymarine E120 multifunction chart plotter at helm
- Raymarine E80 radar / chartplotter at chart table
- 4 x Raymarine ST60 instrument cluster on companionway - speed, depth, wind, close hauled
- Raymarine ST60 repeater at navigation station
- Icom VHF at navigation station and command mike in cockpit
- Fog horn / speaker mounted on mast under radar dome
- Bose Lifestyle 48 music system with interior and cockpit speakers
The machinery has been meticulously serviced every season (100hrs)
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP diesel approx 1,200 hours
- Extra soundproofing
- Yanmar Digital C-type instrument panel
- Electronic engine controls at helm station and navigation station below
- AQUADRIVE anti vibration system
- Max-Prop 20” 3 blade 2017
- Generator - Mastervolt Whisper 3.5kw in sound shield approx 450 hours
- Emergency engine stop button (kill switch) in aft cabin
- 3.5kw Mastervolt Whisper generator in sound shield approx 450 hours
- 30 amp shore power plugs-ins in forward gennaker locker and cockpit coaming with manual selector switch at nav station
- Mastervolt chargers for engine batteries
- Mastervolt digital battery monitor
- Blue Sea breaker panel
- Mastervolt Inverter/Charger - Masscombi 2500w - 120V 60hz in lazarette for main house batteries (2 x 8D gel batteries, 210 amp/hrs each)
- 7 x 110V outlets
- Watermaker “Village Marine” installed in component sections to facilitate ease of maintenance and service.
- Hot water tank upgraded to 50 litre installed 2015 (engine heat loop or 110v)
- Hurricane hydronic diesel heating system with 4 zones including wet locker. Also heated from main engine waste heat.
- Domestic water pump replaced 2019
- Foot Pump in galley that can be switched to fresh or salt water, in addition to the domestic water pressure system.
- Drinking water dispenser with extra water filtration installed
- Stainless steel holding tank about 110 liters with Sealand odour filter
- Valve to control water level in individual water tanks
- Vacuflush head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.