2007 Back Cove 26
- View Full Specifications
Low Hours Yanmar Diesel
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- East Greenwich, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,500
Ξ E V E N T I D E Ξ
Benefiting From Occasional Use In Shorter New England Seasons, Eventide Shows Little Wear.
Built In Association With Sabre Yachts, There's A Blend Of Maine Craftsmanship & Contemporary Construction, Not To Mention Some Of The Most Elegant Lines In The Picnic Boat Segment.
Wonderfully Proportioned, Her Design Is A Perfect Balance Of Cabin Comfort & Cockpit Conveniences.
Single Diesel Efficiency & Bow Thruster Simplicity, Around The Dock She Easily Handled. Out & About, You’ll Love The Comfortable 20+ Knot Cruising Speed.
Arrange a Virtual Viewing & Features Review
Contact us to arrange for a virtual viewing where we can walk you through the boat with live detail.
Prestige Yacht Sales looks forward to the opportunity to provide the personal one-on-one attention you are accustomed to without the concerns of travel and interaction.
Contact FLETCHER RYAN - 860 625-2456 Talk / Text
For Additional Details Or An Appointment
Please contact Fletcher Ryan at 401-214-2360
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
Displacement: 8500 lbs
Number of heads: 1
Below, The Back Cove 26 Is An Attractive Blend Of Hand Rubbed American Cherry Bulkheads, Quality Fixtures & Nautical Fabrics That Are In Great Condition. Additionally, A Teak & Holly Sole, Plus Hullside Battens Further The Warm Traditional Feel. All Is Heightened With Standing Headroom & Settee Locker Storage.
The V-Berth Suits A Couple Comfortably & When Not In Use, Converts To A Varnished Top Dinette. The Private Head Is Surprising Generous & Unique Among Similar Models In Its Class. There’s Standup Room, A Vanity Sink With Good Counter Space Plus Storage, Shower Wand, Opening Port & Marine Toilet. Opposite, The Galley Features A Corian Counter Top, Polished Stainless Steel Sink, Front Loading Fridge/Freezer, Built-In Microwave & A Versatile Origo Electric / Alcohol Stove. As Well, There’s A Nice Assortment Of Bin & Locker Storage.
Throughout, There Are 4 Opening Ports, 2 Opening Hatches, Ceiling & Reading Lamps.
DECK / HULL
A Full Dimension Aft Cockpit Has Plenty Of Space For Socializing, Lounging Or Any On-The-Water Activity. Entire Helm Deck Easily Rises For Full Beam Engine Compartment Access.
- Optional Full Bench Seating Aft
- Centerline Deck Lazarette
- Side-Deck Step Pads
- 4 Rod Holders
- Hot & Cold Shower
- Large Electronics Console w/ Chartplotter & VHF Radio
- Tall Windshield With 3 Wipers w/ Opening Quarter Side Windows - Great Visibility
- Adjustable Steering Wheel & Single Lever Engine Control
- Twin Adjustable Captain's Chairs – Passenger Grab Rail - Cup Holder
- 4 Cubby Lockers Below Helm Seats
- Yanmar Monitor Display
- Windlass Control
- Trim Tab Control
- Remote Stereo Control
- Flag Blue Hull /w Red Accent Striping
- Swim Platform
- Bow Thruster
- Trim Tabs
- 14 Degree Dead Rise
SYSTEMS / MECHANICAL
- Pressure H&C Water
- Fresh Water: (30 Gallons)
- Fuel: (100 Gallons)
- Holding: (30 Gallons)
- Yanmar Diesel - 158 Hours
- Electronic Throttle & Selector Control
- Zinc Saver
- Dripless Shaft Seal
AC / Shore Power
- 30 Amp Service w/ Power Cord
- 120 Volt Breaker Panel w/ Volt Meter
- Reverse Polarity Indicator
12 Volt / House System
- 2 Batteries
- 12 Volt Electrical Panel w/ Volt Meter
- Inverter - House Integrated w/ Monitor
- Battery Charger
- 12 Volt Accessory Plugs
ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION
- Magnetic Compass
- VHF Radio
- Stereo w/ Cabin & Cockpit Speakers
- Misc. Handling Gear
- Misc. Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.