2007 Sunseeker 94 Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Giving you the freedom of extended cruising, the indulgence of generous living space and luxuries such as a wetbar on the flybridge, the 94 Yacht makes it a pleasure to entertain guests. The option of an enclosed wheelhouse affords you maximum privacy when crew are aboard.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 92 ft 4 in
Beam: 20 ft 8 in
LWL: 69 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Engine Option 1: 2x 2000 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (396 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2245 Gallons)
Hull and Deck
- Gel coat including stripes
- Vinylester skin coat with powder bound mat
- Stitched multi-axial single skin hull bottom
- Balsa/PVC foam cored topsides ? skinned with stitched multi-axials
- PVC foam cored deck
- Longitudinally stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
- Transversely stiffened with GRP ringframes, marine ply and sandwich bulkheads
- Gel coat
- PVC foam cored and skinned with stitched multi-axials
- Stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
US Specification Includes
- Upgraded generators
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sunseeker 94 Yacht
Message cannot be empty!