2007 Sly 42
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 180,000 Tax Paid (US$ 199,260)
SLY 42 RACE , ANNO 2007
RICHIESTA : € 190.000 TRATTABILI ( CONDIZIONI OTTIME)
struttura in resina epossidica con rinforzi in carbonio
albero, boma timone, tangone e bompresso in carbonio, deriva in acciaio, bulbo a siluro in piombo
PER LA CROCIERA:
- 3 cabine complete di armadi
- 2 bagni completi di armadietti a specchio
- Motore Volvo 40 hp con elica 2 pale abbattibili
- Cucina 3 fuochi con forno
- Tavolo dinette abbattibile con cuscini per letto
- Frigo a pozzetto
- Avvolgifiocco incassato sottocoperta stagno con rinvio cima sottocoperta in pozzetto
- n° 1 Randa One Sail carbonio taftato con easy bag integrato rinvii interni all’albero
- n° 1 fiocco avvolgibile One Sail carbonio taftato con stecche sia orizzontali che verticali
- n°1 gennaker One Sail con calza
- Passerella in carbonio
- Doccia calda in pozzetto
- Scaletta bagno
- Autopilota B&G
- GPS Plotter
- Dotazioni sicurezza complete
- Salpancora elettrico
- Presa 220 con caricabatterie
- Ancora con 40 mt catena +40mt di cima
- Autoradio CD con casse esterne
- Tavolo in pozzetto abbattibile a filo
- VHF interno fisso con ripetitore in pozzetto
- Telecomando wireless B&G per autopilota, VHF e strumenti
- Luci di cortesia in pozzetto a pavimento, sotto il boma e alle crocette
PER LA REGATA
- Albero 2 crocette a murata con pompa mast jack interna
- Bompresso retrattile rinviato in pozzetto
- 2 Ruote timone
- Messa in dima bulbo e timone
- Stuccatura prese a mare
- Bitte di prua e di poppa abbattibili
- Ottimizzazione piede motore
- Paterazzo di poppa idraulico in PBO con doppia centralina per randista
- Stallo di prua da regata con tuff-luff
- 6 Winchs Harken serie racing
- Ottimizzazione drizza randa a paranco con cunningam
- Regolazione longitudinale e trasversale punto di scotta del fiocco
- Circuito caricabasso, vang, base in pozzetto, (applicazione torrette, cross-over ecc.)
- Carrello randa Harken ( 5 demoltipliche) tipo Winword
- Puntapiedi abbattibili zona timone
- 5 Drizze prua in Spectra
- n° 2 rande One Sail kevlar carbon
- n° 2 fiocchi One Sail kevlar carbon leggero
- n° 1 fiocco One Sail kevlar carbon medio
- n° 1 fiocco Banks carbon medio
- n°1 fiocco 3 Banks kevlar
- n° 2 spi One sail
- n° 1 genaker Banks
- n°1 genaker Costa Sail
- n° 1 genaker Sobstad ancora da stazzare
- elettronica completa B&G interfacciata con GPS
-n° 3 ripetitori jumbo 20x20 albero con comando aggiuntivo in pozzetto
-n° 2 multifunzione in pozzetto
- Cavo seriale da centralina B&G per connessione PC
Please contact Chiara Cozzani at +39 0187 504525
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41.83 m
LWL: 36.50 m
Displacement: 14080 kgs
Ballast: 5170 kgs
Dry Weight: 14080 kgs
Total Power: 40 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (32 Liters)
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Sly 42 is a Fast Cruiser with racer performance, but with ease of manoeuvres marking it as a winner for tranquil pleasure sailing, even with a crew of just two. Offers motor-powered manoeuvring agility and excellent liveability in both its interiors and on deck.
- The transom has a vacuum bag-processed 9 mm teak bathing platform, a removable bathing ladder easily folded and stowed, hot and cold water shower and a 220V socket.
- The navigation light is fitted to the pushpit.
- The boat has 7 stowage lockers:
- 1 deep aft locker offering ample stowage
- 2 side lockers in the cockpit seating, easily accessible and extending to broadside
- 2 side lockers aft of the steering on the cockpit sides
- 1 central locker with capacity to contain a self-inflating 10-seater raft and large gas bottle
- 1 forward locker for sail stowage
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diam, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel tubing, with two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
- Pulpit and guardrail height 610 mm.
- The forward and aft pulpits are in two sections, custom built according to the deck plan.
- The standard version interiors include 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 2 bathrooms.
- The fittings arrangement guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort and class.
- The furniture is in composite with visible sections in teak and enamelling; all furniture items are equipped with push-pull opening mechanisms.
- All frame trims are in lamellar or solid wood.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections along with the timberwork provide the interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious atmosphere.
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied via two 120 Amp service batteries.
- A voltmeter and ampmeter provide good battery management.
- Supply networkSpecific strips are set into the counter-moulding of the deck and hull to provide integrated lighting to both the deckhead lights and the various electrical devices (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, ...)
- Via the alternator (power dependent on motorization) is attached to the engine.
- Quick 40Ah battery-charger, 220V supply (via socket) protected by a circuit breaker.
- A 12V, 16-mode rear-lit electrical panel (with identification label) is located above the chart table.
- A cigar-lighter socket is located below the panel.
- The electrical panel also provides information on water and diesel consumption.
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- 1 service light in the forward sails locker
- 2 spotlights in the forward berth
- 2 reading lights in the forward berth
- 2 spotlights in the head compartment
- 11 spotlights in the saloon
- 2 spotlights over the galley
- 1 chart table light
- 1 spotlight in each aft cabin
- 1 reading light in each aft cabin
- Navigation, engine and deck lights A number of sockets are fitted (in the cabins, galley and above the charts table).
- The work surface is in stainless steel with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
- The double sink is in stainless steel with mixer tap.
- The inbuilt refrigerator with separate compartments has a 145 litre capacity.
- Easy-access waste bin below the work surface.
- Shelving unit below the work surface and drawer unit with container basket.
- The gimballed 3-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar, tea towel holder and bottle container.
- Cupboards with doors are fitted along the hull, above the work surface.
- Crockery cupboard and 4 drawers.
- The yacht is equipped with a sail-drive inboard diesel engine, mounted in a ventilated, soundproofed housing on a frame built into the hull structure. It was chosen in accordance with set Sly Yachts parameters (reliability, vibration control, reduced harmful gas emission).
- Model and manufacturer: VOLVO D2-40Cycle: 4-stroke diesel
- Power: 39.6 Hp (29.1 kW) at 3200 rpm
- Ignition system: 12 V, 1.2 kW starter motor
- Alternator: 115 A externalFixtures: Manufacturer-supplied flexible supports
- Controls: Manufacturer-supplied single lever remote control; the engine controls are positioned to the right of the steering column.
- Cooling: Liquid cooling with heat exchanger, fluid and seawater circulation pumps, seawater filter.
- The propeller is a folding ?duck-billed? type, sized to the engine power and therefore contributing to the streamlined performance of the yacht.
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The engine control lever is integrated with the cockpit coaming.
- The fuel tank is in HDPT (high density polyethylene) and is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins; it has a 120 litre capacity and is equipped with an electrical level indicator.
- A 44/180 Ah starter battery is specifically dedicated to engine ignition.
Steering: The Jefa double steering, with cable transmission, is composed as follows:
- 1.000 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- Aluminium steering columns
- Aluminium quadrant with autopilot link
- Return blocks
- Three stainless steel cables
- Aluminium emergency helm
- The metal wire and chain steering system is linked to the aluminium drive shaft section for a better overall sensitivity-weight ratio.
- The German mainsail sheet reels to below deck and up to the winches
- 1 2.1m Harken mainsail track
- 1 Harken mainsail bearing carriage
- Harken vertical cockpit block
- Harken boom end block
- 2 Harken boom gooseneck blocks
- 2 Harken deck entry blocks
- 2 Harken deck exit blocks
- 1 furling gear drum retractable to below deck
- 2 1.2m Harken genoa tracks
- 2 Harken genoa bearing carriages
- 4 Harken genoa sheet return blocks
- Vang and stoppers fixed to the deck at each side of the coachroof
- 4 Harken 1965 mainsail sheet return blocks
- 9 Harken below mast blocks
- 6 Spinlock double stoppers
- 3 Harken return blocks
- The standard winches are self-tailing, aluminium winches produced by Harken:
- 2 x 44.2 STA halyard winches on the coachroof and to each side of the hatch.
- 2 x 53.2 STA genoa sheet winches on the cockpit coaming
- 2 x 48.2 STA mainsail winches.
- 2 winch handles supplied.
- All ports are produced by Lewmar (Low Profil series for the panels).
- The glass is fitted with an exclusive watertight system.
- The frames are in anodised, anti-corrosion aluminium.
- To each side of the coachroof are two large, vacuum attached ports in 10 mm polycarbon, which offer extraordinary natural lighting in the interiors.
- 2 60x60 cm LEWMAR hatches
- 2 40x30 LEWMAR openable ports on the coachroof
- 2 40x20 cockpit ports
- 2 side ports on the coachroof
- 1 sliding entry hatch in 12 mm Perspex, teak frame and runners
- The aft gear includes a removable stainless steel bow fitting with bow roller to allow navigation with fully raised anchor.
- The self-draining anchor well is closed by a hatch cover and is fitted with a 1200W electric windlass.
- 4 Versari Dal Monte cleats in fold-away, deck-bound anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
- The hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in PVC and epoxy resin, the latter guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat finish.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- The bulkheads are in 27 mm ?Laricross? sandwich panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is in composite.
- The structure, with recess-moulded frame floor with biaxial structures in E-glass and unidirectional structures in carbon fibre laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The toenail is produced in solid, unvarnished teak, screwed and glued to the hull
- The keel is composed of a foundry-moulded cast iron fin produced from a numerically controlled milled model as support to a lead bulb.
- The fin is fixed to the hull by means of stainless steel tie rods and bolts and a stainless steel plate resinated in glass fibre.
- The bulb is produced from an alloy of lead and 3% antimony, foundry-moulded from a numerically controlled milled model.
- The bulb is also reinforced by internal caging in stainless steel rod.
- The rudder is composed of a rectangular-section carbon fibre shaft produced in autoclave with pre-pregnated fibres rotating on two self-aligning bearings.
- The blade is made from numerically controlled recess moulding with unidirectional and biaxial fibres in E-glass laminated with epoxy resins.
- Bilge:3 electrical/1 manual pumps
- Freshwater autoclaves: 1 electrical pump
- Waste water: 1 electrical bilge macerator pump
- Two electrical pumps for shower discharge.
- The fresh water circuit is composed of a Jabsco 14 litre per minute circulation pump with manostat and expansion chamber.
- 2 customized 180 litre HDPT (high density polyethylene) tanks, located to each side of the saloon, are fitted with inspection hatch and deck fill/discharge.
- Hot water is supplied by a 20 litre boiler operating by means of both 12V circuit electrical resistance and a heat exchanger connected to the engine circuit.
- The taps and shower heads are fitted with mixers.
- The PVC pipes with rapid-mount joints are in red for hot water, blue for cold water, and have an identification plate at each end.
- Designed in accordance with category A EC directives and with the requirements of ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) certification.
- Sophisticated software was used for the optimization of waterlines, weights, structures and sail plan:
- testing tank verification
- finite element analysis
- fluid dynamics simulators
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione