2007 Seaward 32RK
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- cortez, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,900
20" DRAFT WITH KEEL UP !!!!
All new batteries, engine just fully serviced by local Yanmar Dealer, and entire boat detailed.
The Seaward is a very rare and versatile trailerable boat, offering great sailing performance, and the ability to sail almost anywhere, with its unique retracting keel, only draws 20" of water. Also has a hinged mast for easy lowering to go under any bridge, or load on a trailer, (not included).
Great for open water or gunkholing Florida's west coast, Keys, and Bahamas.
Lifting Rudder and hardware upgraded to latest Seaward design 2014.
New Cruise Air Marine A/C installed 2015.
2 Solar Panels installed, 140 w each, 2015
New Garmin touchscreen Echo Map 94SV chartplotter, sounder 2015
Capt Terry 941-504-4530, RIVERWALKYACHTS@VERIZON.NET
Please contact terry schoch at 941-504-4530
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 43 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 8300 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 500
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Plotter - GARMIN TOUCHSCREEN ECHO MAP 94 SV NEW 2015
Wind speed and direction
Autopilot - RAYMARINE ST 6002
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
New batteries, fully detailed, and full engine service by local Yanmar dealer July 2018.
This boat is clean and ready for new adventures.
The vertically retracting keel is an actual high aspect fin keel with a lead bulb bonded to the end of a stainless steel reinforced keel foil. This configuration results in exceptional windward performance, and solid stability, which is why it is the preferred design for racing sailboats. Add to that design the ability to vary depth vertically and you have a boat with the performance characteristics of a raceboat while the keel is extended, but can go shallower than most catamarans with the keel retracted.
Preserves hydrodynamic characteristics of the keel by maintaining the same angle relative to the bottom of the boat, regardless of keel depth.
The electric lifting system is mounted at the top of the keel, it is never submerged. There is no pivot point to fail, or leak. The keel trunk is laid up with the hull, so they form a uniform watertight structure. Keel is raised or lowered with the touch of a button.
- Yanmar diesel, 3YM30, 28hp, heat exchanger cooled
- Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass, critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber
- Wheel steering, with 36" stainless wheel
- Fully battened, full-roached mainsail with reef points
- Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler
- Roller furled 135 genoa with suncover
- Genoa tracks and blocks, double lead cars
- Internal halyards and outhauls
- Self tailing winches, two #40 two-speed sheet winches, two #16 halyard winches
- Electric refrigeration, 12 volt
- Stainless opening ports with screens (8)
- Vertically retracting high aspect keel, electrically operated
- Vertically retracting high aspect rudder
- Interior cushions
- Deluxe hatches (2)
- Stainless cowl vents w/dorades (2)
- Dinette table
- Waste basket (not included if genset is ordered)
- Sinks: double bowl in galley, single in head
- 65 Gallon fresh water supply
- Circuit breaker panel, ac/dc
- Fully molded structural headliner
- Teak and holly sole in salon
- 2 Teak privacy doors
- Private head with separate shower
- Batteries: AGM's (3)
- Four stainless four bolt yacht cleats
- Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors
- Bow pulpit with double lifelines
- Stern rail with stern rail seats
- Swim ladder and swim shower at transom
- Running lights
- Heavy stainless strike rail
- Anodized slotted toe rail
- Dual stainless hawse [pipes for mooring lines
- Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe
- Molded gelcoat sheer stripe. 2-part polyurethane boot stripe
- Iso-NPG gelcoat
- 5 Year limited hull warranty
- Mast light, steaming, anchor combination
Manufacturer Provided Description
The premise that lead us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking lead us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, don't want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore.She's a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20" and 6' 6", making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (there's a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keel's lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless. Aside from its obvious versatility, the 32RK is a fine sailboat. She's sized perfectly for two couples, or for a family with small children. Her cockpit is large and comfortable, side decks are wide and secure and she's designed to be easily handled and sailed by one. Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned , whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. There's room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.Like all true thoroughbreds, the 32RK always has performance potential in reserve, but is never demanding. It's a performance/cruiser at its best: total exhilaration when you want it, calm and steady when you don't. Just lower the foils a bit to dial in more stability, and more upwind performance, and draw them up when you want to get off the boat and stretch your legs on a deserted beach.
Working Sail Area : 460.00 sq ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy