2007 Legacy Express
- View Full Specifications
Best Example on the Market!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Aransas Pass, TX
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 219,500
PRICE JUST REDUCED FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE!!!
"SEGUE" is a beautiful 2007 32' Legacy who's first two owners kept and pampered her on the brackish waters of the upper Chesapeake Bay. Current owners trucked Segue to the Gulf when they purchased back in early 2018.
Beautiful Condition! No Damage!
This hardtop express is powered by the larger/optional single 425 hp Cummins QSB 5.9 common rail diesel with very low hours (approx 557 hours). Super Clean!
Loaded with features and options:
- Awlgrip Flag Blue Topsides
- Bow and Stern Thrusters!!!
- Generator in sound shield
- Mastervolt Inverter/Charging system
- Helm deck and main cabin reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Full electronics including Radar - Plotter - Autopilot - AIS Transceiver
Call for details!
We are always looking for new listings. Please contact me by text, phone or email if you are considering buying or selling a boat.
Contact Central/Exclusive agent Mark Ferrier, (mobile) 410-980-5364, (toll free) 888-999-1611 or direct e-mail Mark@WalczakYacht.com.
Click here to view our constantly updated website!
Please contact Mark Ferrier at 410-980-5364
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Mark Ellis
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 35 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 32 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs Full Load
Total Power: 425 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSB 5.9 - 425 HO
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 557
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 425 HP
Cruising Speed: 22 knots @ 2800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (210 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 240V
Segue is very easy to board with her wide sidedecks, swim platform, and transom door to the cockpit. The tastefully upholstered aft bench provides comfortable cockpit area seating with storage below. When coupled with the removable table, this is a wonderful area for outside dining. Removing the center filler allows thru transom access to the swim platform...a brilliant design.
Easy access below deck is gained through hinged deck hatches that are secured with flush deck hardware. A cockpit table is mounted to a flush receiver in the cockpit deck. Interchangable large and small cockpit tables are stowed in protective back in an easily accessed locker. Port and starboard cockpit steps to the side decks make handling lines safe.
BRIDGE DECK AND HELM:
One step up from the cockpit is the hard top enclosed bridge deck which is serviced by its own zone of reverse cycle air-conditioning. This area features teak soles, twin ultra-leather side bench seats, as well as a table to convert for dining. The helm is just forward with port and starboard bench seats which electrically raise and lower to not only adjust for the height of the captain and mate, but also to match and enlarge the seating area just aft.
Beautiful teak Helm station to starboard with a useful chart table to port. Perfect visibility. Overhead is a full length teak grab rail, two large Bowmar hatches (with OceanAir twin retracting shades and screens).
Through the sliding companion way door and down four steps land you in the main cabin featuring beautiful cherry cabinetry, solid surface counters and teak & holy soles. The galley is immediately to port while the head (with stall shower) is to starboard. Forward is the island berth. Plenty of storage everywhere. Plenty of light and natural air is afforded by the high quality Hood side portholes and Bomar overhead deck hatches...once agin with OceanAir shade/screens.
Single polished stainless steel basin
Two burner electric cooktop
Coffee maker - flush mounted in cabinetry
Microwave oven - flush mounted
Corian style counters
Very clever large under counter pull-out storage area
HEAD & SHOWER
Full size head with electric maverating marine toilet
Corian style counters
Roomy stall shower with bench seat
One over-head deck hatch and two opening side ports
4 storage areas
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine C120 all-in-one color Plotter/Radar/Sounder
- AIS Transceiver
- Raymarine Autopilot - ST8002
- Raymarine Speed and Depth - ST60+
- VHF ship's radio -Icom IC-M504 - submersible plus
- Glendinning electronic engine controls
- SmartCraft engine monitoring display
- ExaltoWindsheild wiper and wash control system
- Navigational lights
- Compass - Ritchie
Hull and Deck
- Painted dark blue hull - NOT gel-coat which fades!
- New textalene sun shades
- Aft enclosure
- Varnished swim platform
- Electrically operated helm and companion seats
Mechanical and Electrical
- Single Cummins QSB 5.9 -425 HO Common Rail Electronic engine (approx 650 hours)
- Glendinning electronic engine controls
- SmartCraft engine monitoring display
- 5 kW Onan Generator - e-QD - 5MDKBH-5567A - (very low hours)
- Two Stage muffler Underwater Exhaust (super quiet!)
- Walker AirSep - (Closed Crankcase Evacuation System)
- Automatic shore power/ships power switching (Mastervolt -Chargemaster 12/70-3)
- 50 Amp Shore Power service
- 30 to 50 amp smart splitter
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning in lower cabin - 12,000 btu
- Bridge/Helm zone of reverse cycle air conditioning - 12,000 btu
- Bow and Stern Thrusters -Side Power
- 2" Aquamet Shaft
- 4 blade 5 axis CNC Precision Machine NiBrAl propeller
- Dripless Shaft log
- Trim Tabs - Lenco
- 6 Gal water heater -Seaward F-650-W (240 v)
- Emergency high water bilge pump and alarm
- Groco sea strainers
- Duel Racor fuel/water separator - 75900MAX
- Reverso oil change system for main engine & transmission
- SeaFire - Automatic fire suppression system
- Waste macerator
- Fuel tank sight gauges
- Great engine room lighting
- Helm windlass remote
- raw water washdown ( SHURflo)
Approximate Speed/Fuel Burn information:
RPM's Knots GPH NM/G
1200 7.1 2.1 3.4
1600 8.3 4.6 1.8
2400 17.4 12.5 1.4
2600 20.0 15.2 1.3
2800 22.9 17.7 1.3
3020 25.5 22.5 1.1
Luxurious Interior. Brilliant Accommodations.
Look inside the Legacy 32 to discover a very embracing interior that begins with a bridge deck that’s just waiting to host friends and family with two long settees with room to spare. The helm and co-pilot seats are cleverly configured so that they can be raised or lowered to form two functions, in the lower position they extend the settee length for more seating or making the settees sleeping length bunks. In the upper position they offer variable height seating for the helm and co-pilot. The aft cockpit settee offers additional social seating for those who want to enjoy a nice sunny day.
Below there is a generous centerline, island berth with full height hanging a stowage lockers and a shelf that runs the length of the berth. The head features a full stall shower with plexi-glass partition and door, freshwater flush electric head, solid surface countertops and back splash, and mirrored vanity.
The galley has the look and feel of a custom kitchen; home grade appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator drawer, build in coffee maker, electric stove top, microwave oven and solid surface countertops. Storage is plentiful in the outboard cabinet and the unique pull out Legacy storage island.
The interior is finished in rich cherry cabinetry, solid cherry raised panel doors and frames, varnished Sapelle planked cabin sole, and an offwhite soft headliner. Light and air pour in through six opening ports and three deck hatches.
- For the helmsman there is a truly convenient tilting steering wheel to make you driving position more comfortable, side windows slide open and the center windshield opens for great ventilation.
- There are three below deck stainless steel hatches and two helm deck stainless steel hatches for superb ventilation. All hatches are fit with Skyscreens (screen and shade).
- The 32 has a built in refrigeration drawer, a great looking stainless steel unit that is roomy and convenient, and the built in coffee maker is plumbed into pressure filtered water for complete convenience.
- The companionway doors is a beautiful, Sapelle door with sliding plexi-glass upper slider for additional light below.
- To the peace the majority of the boat’s machinery is located on a floating systems bulkhead that is insulated from the main bulkhead to reduce the transmission of noise and vibration. This is the quietest 32 around.
- Wide side decks with a full length stainless steel rail gives on deck security.
- From the batteries to the panel the entire electrical system is the ultimate in dependability and convenience. Flip the switches and all the yacht’s systems and lights turn on as they would at home.
- Semi rigid pressure water system with push to lock connectors means no leaks in your fresh water system.
- The windshield wipers are top of the line Exalto with freshwater wash, auto park and variable speed.
- Structural bulkheads are a composite laminate for higher strength with less weight, the result is a more rigid hull at lighter weight, improving speed and fuel efficiency.
- There is a high capacity freshwater pump, an additional high water bilge pump with alarm, and auto bilge pumps for each bilge compartment and remote tank gauges, all in the interest of keeping your boat safe and trouble-free.
- The boat’s shorepower system includes a galvanic isolator to protect against stray current and corrosion.
- The engine room insulation has been molded in so not only is the Legacy 32 quiet, the engine room surfaces are easy to maintain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy