2007 Beneteau First 36.7
- View Full Specifications
Well Kept / Race Cruise Ready
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marina Del Rey, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 95,000
- Well Equipped Racer/Cruiser
- Turn Key. No expense spared to race or cruise this beauty
- 3 Cabin Layout
- Loaded with Equipment
- Raymarine and Garmin Electronics
- RF Genoa
- Bow Sprit
- Carbon Spin Pole
Bill Petersen 310 871 1977 Bill@denisonyachtsales.com
Please contact Bill Petersen at 310.871.1977
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 4 in
LWL: 30 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 12939 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D1-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 590
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (79 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
I : 46.42 ft
J : 13.02 ft
P : 45.44 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 817.09 sq ft
155% Genoa (race)
#3 Jib (race)
.5 Symmetrical Spinnaker
.75 Symmetrical Spinnaker
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new First 36.7 holds the same delights in store that lovers of the legendary First 35 and First 36 discovered : character, style, performance and all the equipment of a true 36’ racer, plus easy live-aboard comfort… pure sensations ; all the Farr Yacht Design touches of the First 40.7, the 40’ world-class champion.Both versions share the same interior, effective deck plan, large ergonomic cockpit perfect for genoa trimmers, mainsheet-trim position tucked behind the helm and a deep lead keel...
- Harkin Mk3 Roller Furler
- Wide sprayhood/ dodger / Bimini
- Cockpit Cushions
- Fresh water foot pump.
- LED Lights
- 27 gallon rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling jib
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole and bow sprit
- Electric windlass with integral up and down control.
- Windex windvane.
- 2 opening ports in place of port and starboard fixed ports.
- Varnished soles.
- ST6001 Plus Raymarine automatic pilot
- Raymarine PC Interface ( input/output series in PC format).
- Raymarine C80 GPS/ 24m Radar
- Flat Screen TV
- Fresh water foot pump.
- USCG Safety equipment
- Spacious cockpit with a variety of stowage, and electronic navigation equipment:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two removable cockpit wet lockers.
- Stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Steering wheel console.
- GRP footholds.
- Steering compass on console.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Woodwork in Mukali.
- Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owners cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head, 1 L-shaped galley.
- FORECABIN -
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double triangular berth 1.96 m x 1.40 m max.
- A comfortable space:
- Shelving along hull.
- Stowage under berth.
- Hanging locker.
- A light space:
- 1 x Lewmar 512 x 512 mm opening hatch with blind.
- 1 x Lewmar 281 x 281 mm opening hatch with blind.
- LED deckhead light with switch.
- Two reading lights.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Saloon comprising:
- Two lengthwise settees (1.95 m x 0.50 m).
- Removable central table with stainless steel fixed base.
- Stowage lockers along the hull and behind the settee backrests.
- Two handrails.
- Excellent natural light from:
- 1 x Lewmar 512 x 512 mm opening hatch to centre of saloon.
- 2 x 584 x 123 mm fixed ports to coachroof coaming.
- 2 x 710 x 130 x 10 mm fixed hull ports and 2 x 300 x 120 mm opening ports
- 4 LED deckhead lights with independent switches.
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V engine battery.
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V service battery.
- Voltmeter for power distributor.
- 12 V - 12 switch electrical panel with breaker.
- LED Lighting (see furnishings).
- 1 bi-colour bow navigation light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Headroom: 6'4"
- Laminated work surface with moulded wood fiddle also serving as handrail.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Stowage under sink, with baskets.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 12 V (90 L) refrigeration unit insulated with injected polyurethane foam, with storage baskets.
- Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner hob with oven and stainless steel safety rail also serving as handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Lewmar T1 opening port in coachroof coaming above cooker.
- One LED and one LEDdeckhead light.
- 1 handrail.
- Open pulpit.
- Bicolour navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel stern pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff holder and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases
- Teak toerails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- 29 HP Yanmar Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank with approx. 75 L capacity and sediment filter.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an enhanced strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yachting
Marina Del Rey, CA, United States