2007 Alubat OVNI 495
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cap-aux-Meules, QC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 448,800 Tax Paid
OVNI 495 by ALUBAT (2007) for sale in Quebec province.
(Preliminary listing/listing préliminaire)
- Currently located at Îles de la Madeleine (Québec).
- 4 double staterooms with 2 heads.
- One room with bunk bed.
- Bow thruster
- Generator 8 kw (127 hours)
- Raymarine navigation electronics
- Volvo D2-75 (875 hours approx)
- Life raft Plastimo (approved in 2017)
- Dinghy Hon-Wave 2.50 with Honda engine
- Full equipement
- Survey available (2017) available for serious buyer.
This luxury lifting keel yacht proudly flaunts her chines and 50 foot aluminum hull.Her huge, ergonomic cockpit and the elegance of her deck lines make her one of the most sought after yachts of her generation.
The generous saloon, the vast master cabin and twin aft cabins are smartly and simply designed. With 120m2 of sail area, a waterline length of 13.25m and twin rudders, the Ovni 495 reponds well to the helm, is well balanced and extremeley efficient.
US BUYERS : No Canadian taxes are applicable to this boat.
This boat is eligible to be sold without tax between two individuals living in Quebec province.
Please contact us in english ou encore en francais
Please contact Michelle Mant at (514) 969-4696
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Canada
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 7 in
Length on Deck: 47 ft 6 in
Displacement: 30140 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 875
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (430 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (300 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Recent changes / improvements :
1. Rigid Halebas new summer 2018
2. Roof hood new and addition of a bimini summer 2017.
3. Lazy bag new summer 2017.
4. Winch covers (x6) summer 2018
5. Alternator new summer 2018
6. MDI new summer 2018
7. New summer 2018 starter
8. Genoa halyard, new large sail summer 2017
9. Listening to the new mainsail summer 2018
10. Rig rig changed summer 2017
11. Rope of genoa cart and mainsail new summer 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.