2006 Shannon Shoalsailer 35
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 154,000
Shannon Shoal Sailor 35. A rare, well constructed boat. Only 9 built.
- 2' 6" Draft
- New Selden Mast and Standing and Running Rigging 2018
- In Boom Schaefer Roller Furling Main
- 125HP Yanmar
- Boat Stored Dry 5 months each year.
- New Bottom 2018
- Red Hull., Polished 2018
- 2017 Whisper Power Generator only 41 hours
- Much Much More...
Cell (985) 788-0306
Please contact Leo Singleton, CPYB at (727) 214-1590
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
Length on Deck: 37 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 9 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 125 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar Turbo
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH FSC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1015
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 125 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (94 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
- There are two private sleeping cabins.
- Additional bunks in main Cabin settee area (Sleeps 6)
- Teak and Mahogany Throughout
- Ports equipped with peek-a-boo Blinds - 2017
- Extra Thick Cushions (Microfiber)
- Full-sized head with Shower aft with port and hatch sink vanity.
- Spacious galley is with Corian counter tops,
- Corian Counter tops
- Large Stainless Steel sink
- 12-volt Sea Frost Refrigerator/Freezer
- 2-Burner propane stove w/oven -Tasco
- Plenty of storage
- Raymarine E series Color Chartplotter - Navionics Chip
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind (new transmitter)
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF with mic at helm
- Stereo w/ CD, 2-salon and 2-cockpit speakers Below the Panel
- 30 Amp shore power cable
- 3 AGM batteries - 115 Amp - 2017
- 1 AGM - 85 Amp Start Battery
- 1 AGM - 85 Amp Bow Thruster Battery
- 2 True Charge 40 automatic battery chargers
- WhisperPower 3.5 KW Generator - 2017 - 41 Hours
- All interior lights are Stainless Steel
- All Running and anchor lights are LED
- Xantrex - Battery condition monitor
Sails and Rigging
- Schaefer in Boom RF Main - Full Batten
- Doyle Main Sail Very good Condition
- Main Traveler new 2018
- RF Genoa - Doyle - Good condition -Restiched 2018
- Downwind Spinnaker "Flasher" - Doyle - Un-used.
- All lines Run to Cockpit.
- 2 40ST - Electric Cabin top winches.
- 2 Oversized Primary Winches.
- White Seldon Aluminum Mast and SS Standing Rigging all new 2018 While in dry storage during Hurricane Irma, the mast and lifelines were damaged. The owner at his expense replaced the mast with new standing and running rigging. Also, he replaced the bow pulpit, all stanchions and lifelines. All repairs were done at Sailor's Wharf Yacht. No hull damage or water intrusion.
Deck and Hull
- Launched in November of 2006 - Original Owner
- Twin Helms with Twin Throttles and Twin Bow Thruster Controls
- Bimini Dodger White
- Arch with Hardtop over Cockpit
- Total Enclosure
- Dinghy Davits w/ Outboard mounts and Motor Lift
- Large Port Cockpit Locker
- New Bow Pulpit, Stanchions and Life lines 2018 w/ 2 gates
- Electric Windlass - Lewmar - 2016
- Anchor Washdown Pump
- Main Anchor 35# CQR With 90Ft Chain 300ft Rode
- Spare Anchor 33# Bruce with 20" chain 200ft Rode
- One Piece Hull Construction
- All hand laid Fiberglass Laminate
- Anodized Aluminim Toe Rail
- Special Crash Sole in the Bow For Beaching
- Cockpit Cushions new 2016
- Hinged Companionway Doors
- Swim Deck and Swim ladder
- Stanchions, Lifelines and Bow Pulpit new 2018
- 2 LPG Storage Tank Locker (one installed)
- Bottom Painted - Pettit Vivid White - 2018
- Bow Thruster (Dual Controls for each helm)
- Yanmar Turbo 125 Hp 4JH Fresh water Cooled engine
- Racor Filter
- Engine Room Well Insulated.
- Trim Tabs - adds extra 1/2 knot cruising
- Twin Rudders adjustble for Shallow Water 3' to 2'6"
- 2 Richie Compasses
- 3 Blade fixed prop. (22/R/15)
- Marine Air 16000 BTU (main cabin and V-berth)
- Raritan Electric Head - 25 Gal Holding w/ Macerator pump
- Grey Water holding Tank w/ auto pump out.
- 2 automatic Bilge Pumps.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.