2006 Sabre 386
- View Full Specifications
Price Reduced to Sell NOW
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pasadena, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 169,000
PRICED TO SELL - OWNER VERY MOTIVATED!!
Beautiful Sabre 386 that has been professionally maintained throughout ownership with all records available. The exterior gelcoat is in beautiful condition and has “Zero” issues. She was just hauled out and serviced with new bottom paint in April 2018 along with NEW navigation electronics at the helm. New dodger, Bimini and pedestal cover, and cockpit cushions are in new condition. The interior Ultra Suede cushions are also in new condition. The Yanmar diesel engine has only 300 hours with service records on board. Certainly, a one of a kind 2006 Sabre 386.
- New bottom paint - January 2020
- Max Prop serviced - January 2020
- Topsides buffed and waxed - January 2020
- New exterior varnish - January 2020
- New Rule bilge pump - December 2019
- New manual bilge pump in cockpit - December 2019
- New pressure water pump in galley - December 2019
- New RPM gauge on engine panel - November 2019
- New Doyle 135% Genoa sheets - November 2019
- 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
BRAD MCCLELLAND @ 941-957-8627 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Pasadena, FL
Please contact Brad McClelland at 941-957-8627
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 17300 lbs
Ballast: 7350 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH3-TBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Once entering down the companionway steps the galley is to port and the head/stall shower is to starboard. Aft of the galley is the aft cabin with a double thwart ship berth. Moving forward of the galley is the Nav. Station to starboard and the main salon midship and v-berth forward. The complete interior wood is finished with American Cherry.
The salon furniture is crafted in American Cherry and finished in a rubbed effect varnish for durability and depth. Sabre’s fold up bulkhead mounted table allows dining space to evolve into living space unlike boats with a fixed table. Louvered locker doors provide good ventilation to storage spaces and overhead hatches, stainless steel opening ports and fixed ports allow plenty of light and air to fill this space. Massive stainless steel chain plates bolted to solid fiberglass bulkheads which are overlaid with cherry veneer.
The Sabre 386 galley is a chef’s delight. A stainless 3 burners stove with oven is surrounded by many lockers and drawers that will hold all the stores required for a long voyage. The microwave oven is standard as are the DC refrigerator, front access door for the refrigerator and the galley counter extension. Corian countertops throughout the galley.
The berth is oriented athwartships with a 60” x 80” sleeping accommodation below the cockpit. A large deck hatch mounted in the port locker allows for ventilation while sleeping. A cedar lined hanging locker for clothing storage.
Master Stateroom Forward
The forward cabin is a pedestal berth that sleeps two. The berth has been lowered and brought in aft to allow more foot space to enter the berth. There is also a vanity, large deck hatch and opening ports for ventilation, cedar lined hanging locker and vanity with mirror.
- The head and shower are aft behind the navigation area
- A very roomy stall shower with headroom and seating area, toilet, mirror and vanity
Electronics and Helm
- New Raymarine E597 9” MFD 600 Chart Plotter with Sonar (April 2018)
- Raymarine wind, depth and speed in custom pod over companionway
- Raymarine ST6001G Autopilot with control on cockpit coaming
- ICOM VHF radio at helm and Nav. station
- Ritchie SP5 compass at helm
- Lifeline AGM batteries
- Hella cabin fans (4)
- Stereo with Bose speakers
- Pro Mariner Battery Charger (New 2014)
Engine and Mechanical Details
- Yanmar 4JH3E 40 hp diesel engine (300 Hours)
Dinghy and Outboard Motor
- 10’ Avon RIB with custom cover
- 15 hp. Yamaha 4 stroke OB motor
- Kato dinghy davits on transom
- Kato OB engine lift and mount on stern rail
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.