2006 PDQ PowerCat
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Southport, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 269,000
Eagle Ei is hull #88 (a 2006) of the very successful PDQ 34 powercats. Her current owners have maintained her to the highest level. It will be hard to find a 34 as clean and well maintained as this one! Give us a call and make arrangements to see Eagle Ei soon!
For those who have been following the PDQ, you know what a following this boat has gained. Serious cruisers have realized this boat is "it" and would talk to you for hours about it's positve attributes. The comfort, space, and fuel economy found in such a manageable footprint, make the PDQ 34 an obvious choice. Why spend more money in a larger, less economical, harder to handle monohull when you can have it all in 34'?
Do not hesitate to email or phone to discuss this boat further.978 549 7912 or 707 494 5533.
Please contact Beth Simkins, CPYB at 978-549-7912
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 10 in
LWL: 33 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 4 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2267
Engine Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2237
Engine Power: 100 HP
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 19 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (184 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Max Bridge Clearance: 12'3" mast down
Total Power: 100 x 2
Vessel Walk-thru & Accommodations
Entering through the glass sliding door aft, you step down into the spacious salon including the lower helm station and seat on the starboard side. A comfortable settee with a handy fold down table is on the port side. Moving forward the salon is centerline with a large u shaped lounge surrounding a lovely dining table and converts to a king size berth. The galley is down and midship in the port side hull along with one queen stateroom aft. The head and shower is down and forward in the starboard side along with the queen master stateroom aft. Throughout, teak and holly flooring creates a homey feel. Storage is also abundant with lots of cabinets and easy access, under floor dry storage. The topside includes an enormous flybridge area with an upper helm station, numerous storage lockers, wide walk around side decks and stern transom stairs on port and starboard hulls. A swim ladder on the port stern makes getting in and out of the water breeze!
The Galley is well laid out and uses its space very efficiently...It is located midship in the port hull...The Galley is open to the salon and dinette area and provides good ventilation and ease in socializing with people in the salon while performing Galley chores...
- 7.5 cu. ft. Nova Kool 12v side by side frig and freezer
- Princess 2 propane gas stove
- 2 basin sink with cutting board
- Microwave/convection oven
- Propane detector
- Abundant storage in cabinets and under flooring dry storage.
The Salon area of the MV/34 is one of her most appreciated features...With lots of large windows, excellent ventilation and comfortable seating, she is hard to beat...The Dinette Table drops down and makes a large almost king size berth...The seating back in front of galley can be removed to provide a nice pass through and more visibility into the galley.
- Phantom Screens on forward Window and Door
- Piano bar for storage with articulating arm for TV monitor.
- Extra 110 volt outlet inside piano bar.
- Tan sliding curtains on side windows.
- Two Hella fans over dinette area.
- Fold down navigation table for settee.
- Upgraded navy Sunbrella upholstery.
- 28" LED TV
- Clarion sound system with salon and flybridge speakers
Each Stateroom features a Queen Size Berth, ventilation hatches and opening ports, large hanging & storage lockers...
- Additional 110 volt and 12 volt outlets in both staterooms.
- Hella fans in both staterooms.
- 10" overhead Bomar hatches in both staterooms.
- Two stainless steel gooseneck reading lights in both staterooms.
- Aerating under- pads for both stateroom mattresses and 2 queen mattress pads.
- Ceiling lights in both staterooms.
Head & Shower
The Head is located on the Starboard Side forward...It contains convenient storage spaces, electric toilet and the separate stall shower...the head uses fresh water flush and has upgraded hoses to eliminate odor.
- Jabsco Quietflush toilet
- Electric mascerator pump
- Upgraded analog monitors for holding and water tanks
- Sealand odor filter on holding tank
- 10" Bomar hatch above shower stall and opening stainless steel rimmed port hole head area
- Northern Lights 5KW Genset (542 HRS)
- Red/white switchable LED lights in the ceiling of the salon and lower helm/settee area.
- Multiple 110 volt and 12 volt outlets throughout the boat in the salon, dinette area, staterooms and flybridge.
- (24) DC Breakers
- (12) AC Breakers
- Dual Shore & Genset Mains
- Volt & Amp Metering
- (30) Amp Shore Power
- (2) Shore Power Cables
- (4) Batteries-House 110AMP/HR Each
- (1) Battery start each Engine
- (1) Battery start Generator
- Xantrax Prosine 2.0 Inverter/Charger
- Galvonic isolator
- Two 240 watt solar panels with Tristar solar system controller/charger.
Engine & Mechanical
The MV/34 is powered by Twin 100HP Yanmar Diesels...This provides cruise speed of 14-16knts and a fuel burn of about 4.0-4.5 GPH...
- Twin Yanmar 100 HP Diesels
- Force10 Water Heater
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU A/C unit (Salon) (new 2015)
- Cruisair 7,000 BTU A/C unit (Staterooms) (new 2015)
- Aqua drives and Soundown tiles over propellers (a $10k option)
- 4 bladed props
- Engine & generator spares kits & spare zincs
- Dripless Stuffing Boxes
- 12V Engine Room Exhaust Fans
- Dual Bilge Pumps
- Shore Power & Engine Hot Water
- Ball Valves on all Thru-Hull Fittings
- Various spares
This boat is well equipped with 2018 Garmin electronics. The monitor on the flybridge helm is the 7610 model and the 7608 is on the lower helm. Similar to other 2006 models the engine monitors are above the lower helm. There are upper and lower helm fixed vhf radios for redundancy.
- Port and Starboard depth sounders.
- Garmin 2kw digital HD radar (2018).
- Shakespeare VHF antenna.
- Shakespeare omni directional marine TV antenna.
- 28" LED TV on articulating arm.
- Clarion sound system with speakers on the flybridge and salon.
The flybridge has a beautiful layout. There is plenty of room for a large group to sit. The radar mast and Bimini can be dropped for cruising under low structures.
- Ritchie Compass
- 110V and 12V outlets
- Antennas and anchor light
- Full navy blue bimini and upper helm cover
- Foldable aluminum captains chair and 1st mates chair
- Windscreen sunbrella cover 2016
In addition to the deck equipment this boat has a Heavy Duty Radar Mast, all required navigational lights, and all windows have white Textilene snap on window covers. There are navy Sunbrella storage bags for the window covers hanging under the stern bench seat that match the stern bench seat cushions.
- 2006 heavy duty Dingy davits
- Magma propane grill
- Williamson bridle clips on anchor rode.
- 10" stainless steel cleats on bow midship and stern
- Aluminum toe rail
- Stainless steel life lines
- Life ring and line
- S/S opening ports with screens
- dock lines and fenders
- 50 amp splitter
- 4 stainless steel fender holders to each hold 2 fenders
- Large deck lockers on foredeck
- Quick windlass 1000W w/remote
- 200' hi-tensile galvanized 5/16" chain
- 20kg Rocna anchor
- Aluminum Spade backup/spare anchor
- Dockside water inlet
- Raw water washdown
- 9 1/2' hard bottom AB Rib with 6 hp Yanmar outboard new 2015. Complete service 2019.
A boat with this collection of upgrades AND 100hp engines doesn't come around often. If you've been dreaming of the perfect PDQ 34 this could be it! Eagle Ei is also being sold with a 2015 9' 6" dinghy with a Yamaha 6 hp four stroke outboard too. You can't beat this!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy