2006 Catalina 387
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 135,900
- Sale Pending
"Toccata In Sea" is a beautiful, turnkey and absolutely ready to sail Catalina 387. This boat has been meticulously maintained and has many features newer than much younger boats. She is ready now for her next adventure! Some key features of this special boat include:
- New electronics
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning (2 units) with soft starts
- Kato dinghy davits
- Custom hard dodger
- Three new 4D 200 amp hour house batteries
- Yanmar engine
Matt Weimer can be reached any time at 410-212-2628 or email@example.com for showings or more information. Please call today to find out how we can help get your boat sold.
Annapolis Yacht Sales is the Chesapeake Bay's local dealer for new Beneteau and Lagoon sailboats as well as Edgewater, Century, Cruisers Yachts and Four-Winns powerboats.
Please contact Matt Weimer at (410) 267-8181
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Toccata in Sea
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 19000 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Dry Weight: 19000 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (102 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
A letter from the Owners:
"Welcome Aboard! My name is “Toccata in Sea“ and I want to tell you my story of cruising the Bay and beyond.
I have made countless sails in the upper Chesapeake, with Annapolis, St. Michaels, the Wye River, Swan Creek and Worton Creek among my most frequent destinations. I love sailing in 10-20 knot winds, then finding a quiet cove and swinging on an anchor overnight while my people play games, talk, sing, and stargaze. I can enjoy a marina as well, but I have plenty of power and storage space for “off the grid” weekends.
Additionally, I have been much farther: circumnavigating the Del-Mar-Va, sailing out the C&D Canal then down the Delaware Bay to Cape May, sailing up the Atlantic into New York Harbor and past the Statue of Liberty, sailing up the East River into Long Island Sound and all the way to Rhode Island - and back home. Awesome! And the family was happy and my teenage girl was at the helm for so much of the time and she was so confident and her parents so proud and I sailed my best ever! And they had fun trying celestial navigation and paper charts, even though I have GPS, AIS, radar, and a color chart plotter. Good education and practice, though!
I handle all kinds of wind and weather with ease and comfort. I love having lots of people aboard, but it only takes one (or two) to handle the sails and helm. I have a smooth autopilot and great electronics.
Below, I have had seven people sleep aboard in comfort. We had a dock party with 8 kids, two parents and one dog sleeping aboard, and that was fun!
My people are moving across the country. They are sad to be leaving me behind, but they and I know that I am just perfect for sailing the Chesapeake Bay and the waters of the East Coast. I will miss them, but I am looking forward to taking the next people on more great adventures on the water.
Would you like to be those people? I’m ready to go when you are!
From the base of the companionway stairs, the "L" shaped galley is to port, along with the entrance to the aft cabin.
The Aft cabin bed runs the entire beam and is designed for sleeping athwartship, which is the preferred arrangement. There are vented cabinets on both sides of the cabin with hanging lockers and loads of shelf space. Mid-ships has a large mirror and counter space which also provides easy access to the back of the engine compartment. The aft cabin also has a private door to the head and shower, and a separate air conditioning unit solely for this cabin. There is ample ventilation and light through two opening hatches, one opening port a fixed window and large cabin fan.
The galley has a nice sized top and face loading refrigerator, microwave on a shelf, a gimbled 3- burner Princess stove, a stainless double sink and plenty of storage, including a large dry storage locker built into the counter. The counter tops are neutral colored and surrounded with curved wood fiddles to keep things in place and provide good hand-holds while offshore.
The head compartment is to starboard with doors to both the aft cabin and salon. The owner has added teak slat flooring and a custom shelf and storage cabinet behind the head. The area is will lit, with 2 windows and lots of mirrors. The separate stand-up shower is roomy and has a solid folding shower door.
The main salon is open and modern looking with upholstery finished in super soft, neutral color Ultra-leather. There are 6 opening ports in total with four in the ceiling and tow on the cabin-top sides. There are four hull windows and fixed cabin-top side windows that bathe the salon and galley in natural light. To Starboard there is a large navigation desk with a nicely organized electrical panel. A large couch runs along the starboard side with the aft end making the seat for the navigation table and the other end going all the way to the forward bulkhead. There is a custom cabinet with drawers installed here which is designed to hold tools, as well as storage behind the seat backs. This couch is convertible into a 2 seat with middle table configuration. The port side has an L shaped couch that wraps around a large dining table which can easily be converted into a berth by using the included shorter table legs. A flat screen TV and control for the air conditioning is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
The air-conditioned forward cabin is a traditional V-berth configuration with innerspring mattresses and custom linens. There is plenty of cabinet storage including a hanging locker and counter space, with drawers and additional storage underneath the bed area. There is a large opening hatch in the ceiling, two opening hatches in the cabin-top sides and a large mirror making this cabin feel large, open and comfortable It also has a nice cabin fan and plenty of counter top space.
Above deck "Toccata in Sea" includes:
- Custom winter cover
- Swiveling helm chair that can be adjusted up and down as well as in and out.
- Stainless pulpits and pushpits, Vinyl coated lifelines with lifeline gates on both sides and a large opening for access to the swim platform that is filled by a comfortable to the foot swim laddder when pulled up.
- Stainless bow, stern and mid-ship cleats
- Stainless handrails on cabintop
- 5 opening hatches in cabin top, 6 opening ports in cabin top sides and large fixed side windows.
- Custom hard dodger on stainless frame with clear polycarbonate surrounds. Innovative storage for windows in underside of dodger roof.
- Custom screen cockpit enclosure and various shades
- Zarcor folding doors.
- Folding bimini frame with cover in Navy blue Sunbrella
- Teak Cockpit table with varnished leaves and center storage with customer forward extension
- Folding Lewmar wheel
- Cockpit and helm cover in Navy Sunbrella
- Electronics and engine console forward of the wheel.
- Built in stern seats on both sides of the pushpit
- Outboard engine mount
- Magma stainless grill and cover
- Lifesling with custom cover
- Kato Dinghy davits
- Maxwell windlass with 2 anchors on double roller
- Solar fan over main salon
"Toccata in Sea" has a full suite of new electronics including:
- New Raymarine Axiom 9 color chartplotter
- New Raymarine EV 200 sailpilot auto pilot
- New Raymarine Q24d Quantum radar
- New Raymarine i60 wind
- New Raymarine i50 tri-data
- New AIS transponder
- New Icom VHF
- New Depth and speed transducer
Electrical & Mechanical
- Yanmar 40 HP with 1320 hours
- Three new 200 amp hour AGM 4D batteries
- One AGM engine start battery
- Xantex 1800 watt inverter
- Tank monitor system
- Sterling Procharge 60 amp battery charger
- Smartplug shore power connection and cord
- LED lights throughout
Sails and Rigging
- Primary winches are Harken 48 self-tailing
- Cabin top winches are Harken 32 self-tailing
- Ten Spinlock rope clutches
- Line Bags
- In-mast furling main - Mack Sails main
- Furling Jib on Shafer furler Mack sails 135% jib
- Garhauer traveller
- Garhauer adjustable vang
- Wichard boom brake
- Adjustable jib leads
- Adjustable whisker pole on mast with track and topping lift
Inventory for Toccata in Sea
The following items will be left with the boat for the new owners:
- Spare New Depth and Temperature Sensor
- Spare new through hull
- Three auto-inflatable PFDs in hanging locker
- Cockpit shades and screens in hanging locker
- Sheets for V berth laundered and bagged
- Boat documentation and manuals in starboard side cupboard
- Alternate (shorter) table legs
- Wooden leg for small settee table
- Cockpit cushions
- Wind scoop
- Cabin fan
- TV remotes
- Clock and barometer
- 2 boat hooks
- Fire Extinguisher
Starboard lower lockers
- Two drawers of tools
- Two misc organizing boxes with hardware
- Ryobi electric drill, charger, extra battery, drill bits
- Extension cords
- Hack saw and blades
- Sail sewing kit
- Bag of misc clips and fender hooks
Starboard lower lockers close to V berth
- 50 to 30 amp splitter
- 15 to 30 amp adapter
- Hand vacuum
- Box of spare parts
- Knee pads
- Box of misc bungee cords
- Dinghy patch kit
- Window screens
- Extra charcoal filter material for AC units
- 12 plastic plates
- 1 plastic platter
- 6 wine glasses
- 6 tall glasses
- 6 short glasses
- 6 bowls
- Paper towel and spice holder
- Small salon dining table
- Cockpit table extension
- Emergency tiller
- Zarcor doors and inserts if not already mounted
- Insert for salon to create the salon berth
- Gimbaled brass oil lamp
- Fire Extinguisher
Cockpit seat lockers:
- 2 Fender boards
- Cockpit screen enclosure
- Extra dock lines including heavy weather ones
- 4 life jackets
- Propane tank (large and small)
- Canvas boat cover
- 2 Folding seats
- Fire Extinguisher (in cockpit table)
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Annapolis Yacht Sales
Annapolis, MD, United States
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
390 Express Coupe
Annapolis, MD, United States
Stevensville, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States