2006 Sly 42 Fun
- View Full Specifications
The most fun way to enjoy life the sailboat
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly 42 Fun expresses the ?in? way to enjoy sailing: fun, life on board marked by large external areas, fast hull, easy-to-use sail plan (furling mainsail and self-tacking jib), fittings geared towards maximum liveability. Designed by Studio Lostuzzi, the Sly 42 Fun interior and exterior layouts are by Stefano Pastrovich.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
LWL: 36 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 12980 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (32 Gallons)
- The winches in the bridge operations area are positioned between the steering wheels and seating, where, from a standing position in the shelter of the spray hood, they can be actioned without the need to move seated guests. The coachroof itself, with a distinct arrowhead layout, allows the area between seats to be widened in order to fit extra seats and tables, without foregoing its aggressive profile.
- The characteristic L-shape of the seating allows guests to chat ?living-room style?, whilst the tables can be lowered to bench level and transformed into wide sofas. With the two tables joined and the three aft seats, nine people can eat comfortably. Any configuration always allows a passageway to access below decks without forcing guests to move - another sign of maximum liveability.
- The aft area has a convenient bathing deck, protected by the hull both moored and at sea. The foldable cushions rest against the side panels.
- A deck-top refrigerator is set against the right flank of the coachroof, before entering the hatch, and so easily accessed by anyone sitting in the cockpit.
- To continue a description of the exterior, all distinctly coherent in form, the wide Bimini top visibly expands the deck dimensions. Raised by four pistons, which keep it stable, its forward cover can be extracted to provide an exceptional sun shade or shelter against evening humidity.
- The aft deck has a clean, essential line to offer maximum comfort to those wishing to lie in the sun.
- The cabin is designed along the same lines as the exterior, maintaining the craft characteristics. An open area with particular attention to the dinette and the head compartment, with separate shower. A curtain and two side cupboards, which also contain the navigation instruments, separate the dinette from the forward berth. The bench aft of the berth can be used as an additional sofa, whilst between the sofas is a handy, fold-out table.
- The galley is fitted with a tilt oven, ice box and sink.
- There are two aft cabins. The cabin to the right is accessed via the shower or via the cockpit seating locker. Mainly for use as a locker for the sails, fenders and deck gear, the Pullman bunk can however sleep one person.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sly 42 Fun
Message cannot be empty!