2006 Princess V50
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This is the ultimate boat for those wishing to experience the adrenaline rush of high speed cruising in complete comfort. The two staterooms include en-suite facilities and the saloon has a spacious seating and dining area. But it's when you open her up that you discover the V50's full potential. Her performance and seakeeping will take your breath away, and she has all the range needed to enjoy her potential to the utmost.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 53 ft 8 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 45327 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D12-712 715 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (96 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (486 Gallons)
- U-shaped seating/dining area
- Cockpit lighting
- Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
- Stainless-steel hand rails
- Optional telescopic passerelle
- Cockpit wet bar including sink, with refrigeratedcold box, barbecue and icemaker
- Sunbed aft
- Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system
- Electric winch dinghy retrieval system
- Access hatch to lazarette stowage space with gas strut support
- Fender stowage
- Life raft storage
- Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support
- 220/240v shore support inlet in locker
- Stowage lockers
- Folding hood forward (can extend as sun canopy or complete enclosure), sun awning with side screens aft
- Radar arch
- Transom door leading to integral bathing platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking
- Stereo Radio/CD
- All cabins are fitted with opening portholes and 240v power points
- All bathrooms feature electric quietflush toilets and 240v shaver points
- 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting
- 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries
- Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries
- 75-amp 24v float battery charger for auxiliary batteries, 5-amp 24v float battery charger for engine start batteries
- Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
- Circuit breakers on all circuits 220/240 volt:
- 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust
- Shore support inlet in cockpit
- Generator/shore support change-over switch
- Powerpoints (240v) in: - all cabins - galley (double) - saloon
- Polarity check system
- Earth leakage safety trip
- Shaverpoints in both bathrooms
- Avonite (or similar) worktop
- Three-zone ceramic hob
- Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill
- Stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers
- Waste bin
- Teak decking in galley area
- Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space
- Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in: - owner?s stateroom - port and starboard guest cabins - galley - saloon
- 4 or 5-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze (depending on engine option)
- Bow thruster (125kgf)
- Engine room lighting
- Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs with indicators
- Electronic engine controls
- Freshwater outlet point in engine room
- Engine room extarctor fans with electronic time delay
- Teak-laid transom platform and cockpit deck
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Self-stowing 25kg Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain
- Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
- Bow rope storage locker
- Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs)
- Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails
- Stainless-steel coachroof handrails
- Forecabin hatch
- Twin saloon hatches
- Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights
- Riding light
- Remote control searchlight
- Twin electric horns
- Fuel and water fillers
- 220/240v diesel generator (7kW).
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
- Electronic engine and gear control.
- Bow thruster (9.5hp).
- Colour radar, GPS and chartplotter.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
- Speed and distance log.
- Echo sounder with alarm.
- VHF DSC R/T.
- Remote control searchlight.
- Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround- sound system.
- Cockpit speakers linked to hi-fi.
- Microwave/conventional oven/grill.
- Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and barbecue.
- Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike.
- Cockpit hood and cover.
- Transom door to bathing platform.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- 220/240v shore power with 75-amp float battery charger.
- Teak-laid cockpit deck.
- Optional grp hardtop to cockpit with electrically opening sunroof.
Other Items Supplied As Standard
- Fenders (6) and warps (4)
- Ensign staff
- First aid kit
- Owner?s manual and engine manual
- Quilted bedspreads for beds in all cabins
- Tool kit
- Emergency tiller
- Emergency porthole cover
- Manual winch handle
- Ship?s document case
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Princess V50
Message cannot be empty!