2006 Moorings 39.3
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Moorings 39.3 is a new blue water design focusing on functionality and open-air living. Generous interior volumes, a large cockpit with dual helm and a high level of technology and craftsmanship combine to provide reliability, comfort and an elegant finish. The layout features 3 cabins with one large shower and head, a U-shaped salon to starboard and a practical galley to port with ample work surfaces. Generous capacities for water and fuel, as well as personal gear and food stores, mean increased comfort and autonomy on the water.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 16207 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 39 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (58 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Self-draining cockpit with nonslip GRP sole.
- Large cockpit benches with nonslip finish.
- Cockpit coamings for added comfort and safety.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves, quick and easy to put in position, giving excellent freedom of movement and generous welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with a locker, glass holder, bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward-sloping panel to take the electronic navigation screen.
- The cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to port and starboard for maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing.
- Cold water shower to starboard.
- Built-in liferaft stowage on deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged door over the liferaft locker to close the cockpit and for ease of access to bathing platform.
- Cockpit bimini.
- 1 engine battery (12V, 110A).
- 2 service batteries (12V, 2 x 140A).
- Back-lit, 16 switch 12V electrical panel with 3 x 220V switches.
- The 12V circuit is protected by fuses (one per switch).
- The 220V circuit is doubly protected : one thermal breaker per switch and a general 30mA differential circuit breaker on the panel.
- 1 x 25A battery charger.
- Battery status alarm on electrical panel.
- Shore electrical supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- 6 x 220V sockets.
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD player with 2 interior speakers and 2 waterproof cockpit speakers.
- Electric fan in each cabin.
- 2 fans in main saloon.
- Model 435 Color Chart Plotter with GPS.
- Multi-channel VHF radio with LCD display and 25-watt maximum power output.
- Sailing instruments include depth sounder, speed and distance log.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- Bicolor bow navigation lights on pulpit.
- Sternlight on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom: 2.00m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wooden handrail.
- Plastic waste bin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving for stowage along hull.
- Gimballed 2-burner gas hob and oven.
- 2 opening ports in coachroof coaming.
- Top-opening icebox with 12V refrigerating unit.
- Stainless steel open pulpit forward.
- 2 stainless steel pushpits aft.
- Support for lifebuoy, ensign staff and outboard bracket.
- The boat has two rows of guardrails supported by 2 double and 6 single ?vertical?stainless steel stanchions fixed on stainless steel bases.
- 2 wide gates in guardrails.
- 4 stainless steel handrails on coachroof.
- Yanmar 39HP engine with driveshaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built in to the inner hull mould.
- Sound-proofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and engine control panel with key start built in to the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- 220L rotomoulded fuel tank under starboard berth aft with electric gauge connected to the electrical control panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater strainer.
Hull & Deck
- The hull is single-skinned construction with reinforcement points and balsa sandwich hull sides.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface provides extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier.
- A skeg is moulded to the hull to protect the drive shaft. Use of a vinylester resin for prevention against osmosis. The gel coat is white.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- All on-deck working and circulation areas have a ?diamond point? non-slip surface.
- Zones of single-skin reinforcement are placed at intervals under the deck fittings (winches, tracks, Ubolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding completes the deck structure and gives it a perfect finish.
- A straight deck line with aluminium toerail forms the hull/ deck joint. This join ensures a watertight hull/deck joint and improves safety when moving around on deck.
- The transom/hull joint is secured with a rubber rubbing strake.
- To improve their durability the keels are given an anticorrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy based coatings and paint.
Mast & Standing Rigging
- 9/10 anodised aluminium deckstepped mast with 20? aft swept twin spreaders.
- Mast fitted out for slide system.
- Mast fitted with stainless steel halyard exits.
- Anodised aluminium boom.
- Discontinuous stainless steel rigging.
- 2 shroud chainplates on deck line.
- Inner shrouds.
- Double backstay with bottlescrews and 2 stainless steel chainplates.
- 1 classic forestay.
- 1 stainless steel stemhead plate.
Sails & Running Rigging
- 1 mainsheet led back to cockpit.
- 1 mainsail halyard led back to cockpit.
- 1 boom topping lift with cleat on mast.
- 2 reefing lines and 2 Cunninghams led back to cockpit.
- 1 mainsail foot outhaul led back to cockpit.
- 1 boom vang with 4-part tackle led back to cockpit.
- 2 genoa sheets.
- 1 genoa halyard led back to winch with jammer on mast and one cleat.
- 2 mainsheet U-bolts on coachroof.
- 6 jammers to starboard: mainsail outhaul, main halyard, reefs 1 and 2, mainsheet, boom vang downhaul.
- 2 jammers to port: Cunninghams for reefs 1 and 2.
- 1 six-sheave deck organizer and 1 three-sheave deck organizer.
- 1 mainsheet tackle with U-bolts on coachroof and led back to cockpit.
- 1 PROFURL genoa furling gear and furling line.
- 2 blocks for genoa furling line, 3 lead blocks and 1 jammer (led back to cockpit).
- 2 genoa tracks (L 1500) and adjustable cars with pin stops.
- 2 single genoa sheet return blocks.
- 2 genoa sheet winches.
- 1 winch on coachroof to starboard.
- 2 aluminum winch handles with 2 pockets.
- 1 furling genoa with protective UV strip, 110% overlap for ease of handling.
- 1 mainsail and slides with 2 reefing points.
- Lazy jack.
- 1 lazy bag with Moorings logo.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Moorings 39.3
Message cannot be empty!