2006 Jeanneau 49 DS
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marina del Rey, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 243,000
Elixir was just hauled out for New Bottom Paint, Hull Buff & Wax & Engine Service. This is a turn key yacht
Elixir also has a a full set of aftermarket sails *see full spec's*
Elixir is a beautiful 2006 Jeanneau 49 Deck Salon. This yacht has a modern exterior with the classic rich real teak interior that really stands out giving it a feel you can only see today in custom yachts. The Jeanneau 49 Deck Salon has amazing Sea Keeping capabilities with a comfortable and most of all stable ride For additional information or to set up a showing please contact us today.
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 DS benefits from the design talents of today’s top naval architects, Philippe Briand for the high performance hull and Vittorio Garroni for the pure, graceful lines. Her rich teak interior shows the elegance and outstanding quality of this fast, sleek, and beautiful yacht.
This one owner boat is in exceptional condition and is equipped with all navigation electronics and electrical power systems .
Ian Van Tuyl
1880 Harbor Island Dr. Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92101
1-619-507-4416 (cell phone)
IVTYachtsales@gmail.com (click to email me)
My facebook page
My YouTube Channel
New Yachts that I Proudly Represent: Jeanneau, Leopard Catamarans, CNB, Grand Soleil, Alerion, Hunter and Quality Power & Sail Brokerage yachts
If you have a Friend, family member or co-worker that is interested in buying or selling a boat, please feel free to contact me or send them my information. Your personal referrals are the greatest compliment
.For additional information please Call, Text, Email the listing agent at any time day or night.
Ian Van Tuyl
Please contact Ian Van Tuyl at 619-507-4416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
Length on Deck: 48 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 1 in
Displacement: 27117 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1249
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 100 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 3200 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (163 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (63 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Raymarine E120 Multifunction Chart/GPS/Radar Display Cockpit table with custom S/S mount and pod.
- Raymarine E120 Multifunction Chart/GPS/Radar Display at Navigation station
- Raymarine 2kw Radar Dome w/ Riley Stainless Steel Mount on Mast wired to both GPS / Plotter displays
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/ Hydraulic Ram
- Smart Controller wireless remote for Auto Pilot
- (2) Raymarine ST60 Wind Instruments
- (2) Raymarine ST60 Tridata Instruments
- Raymarine MOB System
- Uniden ES UM525 VHF with DSC and Wireless Remote
- (2) Plastimo 5 inch Compasses
- (9) Lifeline 105A/H AGM Batteries
- Xantrax 1800w Sine Wave Inverter
- Xantrax Battery Monitor
- Upgraded Balmar 105amp alternator
- 110 Volt, 30 Amp Shorepower system
- Microwave 110v
- (6) 12v Cabin Fans
- LG Flat Screen TV in Main Salon
- Sony Stereo CD/MP3 Player w/ XM Capabilities and Ipod Connection
- Pioneer Speakers in Main Salon (2) and Cockpit (2)
- LED Navigation Lights
- LED Swimstep Lighting
- 12v Saltwater Washdown at Bow
- Custom Dodger
- Cockpit Table Cover
- Winch Covers
- Wheel Covers
- Cockpit Cushions W / Back Rests
- Custom Bow Lounge Pad
- Dacron Roller Furling Mainsail
- 140% Dacron Roller Furling Cruising Genoa
- 155% Quantum Carbon / Kevlar / Mylar Roller Furling Genoa
- Z Sails 0.6oz Code 1.5A Asymmetrical
- Z Sails 0.6oz Code 2A Asymmetrical
- Quantum 0.5oz Code 2A Asymmetrical
- North 0.75oz w/1.5oz luff All Purpose Gennaker
- (6) Stainless Steel Docking Cleats
- (8) Stainless Steel Closed Line Chocks
- (2) Stainless Steel Cowl Vents
- (10) Goiot Opening Hatches
- (4) Gebo Opening Ports
- Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Pulpits with Double Lifelines and Boarding Gates Port, Starboard, and Aft
- Stainless Steel Double Anchor Roller
- Lewmar Electric Windlass with Hand Held Controller and Remote
- Chain Counter at helm
- Twin Stainless Steel Steering Wheels with Leather Wrapped Grips
Hull and Deck
The Jeanneau 49DS is a modern hull shape created by Phillipe Briand. It features a plumb bow with a long waterline and beam carried well aft. Her under-body is sleek with a fine entry, deep draft fin keel, and large spade rudder.
The Hull of the Jeanneau 49 is built utilizing traditional construction methods with horizontal and longitudinal stringers glassed directly to the hull. The hull is constructed of GRP with Kevlar reinforcement. Additional strength is garnered through the distribution of load across the hull surface with floors laminated integrally to the hull. The deck is a sandwich construction over a balsa core with hardwood insert backing for all deck hardware. Both hull and deck are secured together utilizing a polyurethane filler and reinforced with aluminum foot strapping.
Her hull is finished in a beautiful flag blue LP. The deck and nonskid are white. The toe rail is made of varnished teak with additional varnished teak accents on the coach roof. The cockpit floor and transom steps are oiled teak with a varnished teak cockpit table.
- Sparcraft aluminum Double Spreader Rig with Internal Mainsail Furling System
- Sparcraft Aluminum Boom
- Sparcraft solid Boom Vang System
- Furlex Headsail Furler
- (2) Spinnaker Halyards
- (2) Mainsail Halyards
- (1) Genoa Halyard
- Harken Turning Blocks at Base of Mast
- Aluminum Spinnaker Pole on Adjustable Track at Mast
- Aluminum Reaching Strut
- Bow Sprit for Asymmetrical
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler and Block System
- Harken Genoa Tracks with Adjustable Harken Cars
- Secondary Harken Genoa Tracks with Harken Cars just Aft of Primary Tracks
- (4) Harken Triple Deck Organizers
- (4) Tripple Spinlock Line and (2) Single Spinlock Line Clutches at Halyard Winches
- (2) Harken 59 2-speed Electric Primary Winches
- (1) Harken 44 2-Speed Electric Halyard Winch
- (1) Harken 44 2-Speed Manual Halyard Winch
- Miscellaneous Harken Turning Blocks
- Double Basin Stainless Steel Sink
- Corian Countertops
- Eno Stainless Steel 4 Burner Stove/Oven Combination
- Electrolux Stainless Steel Vent Hood
- Top and Front Loading Refrigeration
- Top loading Ice Box
- Sharp Carousel Microwave flush mounted
Anchor and Windless
- Lewmar Windless
- Quick Windless Chain counter
- Oversized Delta Anchor
- 300' Chain
- 300' Rode
- Saltwater Washdown at bow
"The Jeanneau 49 DS Provides an Exceptional Sailing Experience"
Her exquisite design and rich interior l make her one of the most beautiful and popular of any late model production yachts available. The layout and accommodations along with ample storage make this an ideal boat for coastal cruising or long range trips. The Kevlar reinforced hull with hand laid stringers provides the strength and rigidity to handle any sea.
The sale of this vessel represents the rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful Jeanneau 49 Deck Salon, which is fully equipped and well maintained at substantial savings. The owners of this yacht have elected to sell her due to business demands conflicting with their time for sailing.
She features luxurious teak interior with ultra-leather upholstery. Jeanneau is known to be a category A offshore cruiser. This is one of the easiest models to handle by a cruising couple. All of the controls are led back to the cockpit. The seats are comfortably contoured with seating for up to 6 at the drop leaf, cockpit table. The twin wheels allow unobstructed walk through to the helm and aft swim platform. The twin wheels also allow you to sit outboard where you can see around the sails and see the seas.
This boat is configured in the popular 3 cabin layout with master forward and twin cabins aft to maximize use. There is rich teak woodwork throughout with Ultra-leather fabric on the seat cushions. Her main salon is open with a great amount of natural light due to the large cat-eye windows and many large opening ports.
The U-shaped dinette to starboard features seating for 6 with the use of the additional cabin chairs. There is plenty of storage under the seating and extra storage cabinets outboard.
The deluxe dinette table features additional drawer storage underneath. Across you will find a large settee with storage underneath. There are storage cabinets both outboard and forward as well as a large flat screen TV mounted in the corner of the salon for easy viewing from any direction. The navigation station is forward facing with Chartplotter, VHF, and all controls to monitor the electrical system within easy reach.
The L-shaped galley is nicely laid out with plenty if counter space for preparing meals, good access to refrigeration and cooking surfaces, as well as plenty of storage above and below the Corian counters with additional pantry storage below the flooring. Under the center salon floor is a large locker perfect for the storage of bulk items.
The master cabin forward features a center-line queen berth for the comfort of her owners. There is a nice vanity with seat and plenty of storage throughout. The en-suite head has a Jabsco Quiet flush electric head, vanity with stainless steel basin, and separate shower stall. Each of the aft cabins feature double berths, hanging lockers, and plenty of storage. The twin aft cabins feature double berths and hanging locker space. The center-line dividing wall is removable to convert the area into one large cabin for additional comfort. The aft head features a Jabsco Quiet flush electric head and vanity with basin sink and handheld faucet shower combination.
This boat has the traditional 3 cabin interior layout. The master cabin is located forward and has an en-suite head with separate vanity/desk. Aft, there are two separate double cabins. The dividing partition between the two is removable, allowing the aft section of the boat to be transformed into one large cabin if desired. The main salon is quite spacious and set up nicely for entertaining. There is a large dinette forward to starboard featuring an upgraded folding salon table w/ internal storage. Across to Port, you will find a nice settee area forward flowing back to a well-appointed navigation station. Directly to port of the companion way, you will find the aft head, which services the main salon and aft cabin areas. Both heads are electric freshwater flush. There is an L- shaped galley located just to starboard of the companion way. There is a 3-burner stove with oven and a dual basin stainless steel sink with ample counter space. There is plenty of storage available both above and below the counter top with additional dry storage below the floorboards. Cold storage is accommodated through a large 12v top loading refrigerator with separate freezer box. There is also a microwave flush-mounted above the countertop for your convenience.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Cruising Yachts
All Locations, CA, United States
All Locations, CA, United States
Unknown, CA, United States
Unknown, CA, United States
All Locations, CA, United States
San Diego, CA, United States