2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Peterburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 172,500
This Jeanneau 42 DS Sun Odyssey is as good as it gets! Always loved and maintained to a higher degree. Upgraded as needed over the past 4 years including but not limited to: New 8K BTU AC Unit in Aft Cabin, Updated Ray Marine Electronics, AIS System, LED Lighting, Extensive Canvas Package with new 60 Gauge Clear Panel Windows and much more.
Fresh Bottom Paint and Hull Wax Detail May 2018
Licensed and Bonded Professional Yacht Broker since 1994
Go to PreferredYachts.com for more photos
Visit our Preferred Yachts Display Center
''A Boat Show Everyday"
Located at the Harborage Marina, St. Petersburg Florida. Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage yachts all in one location in charming downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. It really is like having a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega Yachts to Small Yachts. Power and Sail.
Thinking of selling your current yacht? We have discounted brokerage slips at our Preferred Yachts Brokerage Display Center giving your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Bo Brown at 727 408-1027
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
LWL: 38 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 18080 lbs
Ballast: 6130 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 3 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1067
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (94 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (11 Gallons)
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The Sun Odyssey 42 features two staterooms each with an ensuite head with shower. The convertible Dinette can also sleep two people.
Salon: Raised Deck Salon with good sized windows to let in lots of natural light. There are also Overhead Opening Hatches for natural ventilation if desired. All Windows have Sunshades and all Opening Ports have Screens and Blinds.
To Starboard is the U Shaped Dinette with a Teak Table that seats 6. To Port is a single Settee that can do double duty as an additional Berth. Beneath the Settee is Storage. The Teak and Holly Composite Flooring is low maintenance and very durable.
Navigation Station: Located aft of the settee. Forward Facing with a large desk surface for charts or laptop.
Galley: L Shaped Countertops facing the Dinette Area. At the base of the companionway stairs for convenience. Two Burner Gimaballed Eno Propane Stove and Oven, GE Microwave, Large 50 gallon 12 VLT Refrigeration System , Hot and Cold Pressure Water, 10.5 Gallon Water Heater, Stainless Steel Sink with Cutting Board Top. Splash Divider on counter edge.
Master Stateroom: The Master Stateroom is aft and has a King Sized Bed measuring 6'5" by 6'6". There are also two built in seats. There is a Hanging Clothes Locker as well as Clothes Drawers.
The Ensuite Master Head can also be accessed from the Salon. Electric Toilet with Fresh Water Flush. Excellent headroom and Overhead Opening Hatch
Guest Stateroom: Beginning forward is the Vee Berth Stateroom with a 6'10" Bed. There is a Hanging Clothes Locker, Shelves and also Elevated Storage shelving wrapping around the bed area. A large Opening Deck Hatch provides excellent ventilation and natural light.
The Ensuite Head features an Electric Toilet with Fresh Water Flush.
Sails and Rigging
Sloop Rigged , Deck Stepped with a Selden Mast.
- Bridge Clearance 63' 3 "
- Doyle Code 'O' with Selden Furler (2015)
- Doyle Tri Radial Cut 120% Jib (2014)
- Doyle Tri Radial Cut Vertical Battened Furling Main Sail (2014)
- Peak Sails Asymmetrical Spinnaker w/ Sock (2014)
- 2 x #46 Harken 2 Speed Primary Winches
- 2 x #40 Harken 2 Speed Cabin Top Winches
- The Starboard Cabin Top Winch is Electric
- Spare Spinnaker Halyard
- Harken Cabin Top Traveller
- Harken Turning Blocks and Deck Hardware
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang
- Winch Handles
- All Halyard and Control Lines are led back to the cockpit through Spinlock Stoppers.
- RayMarine E 120 GPS, Chart Plotter , Radar Display in Cockpit wth NMEA 2000 Sea Talk II
- Navionics CF/1XG US and Bahamas, and Navionics Platinum US Mid Atlantic Chart Chips. Florida and Bahama Chart Chips
- RayMarine ST6001 AutoPilot at Starboard Helm
- RayMarine ST60 Wind Machines (Rebuilt 2017)
- RayMarine Speed and Depth Displays each Helm
- RayMarine Wireless Autopilot Remote Handheld
- RayMarine 4KW Radar
- RayMarine Wind Vane replaced (2014)
- RayMarine Wired Keyboard at Nav Station displays Chart, Navigation, Radar Data from the E120 Flat Panel Color Display (new in 2013)
- Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF with AIS/GPS and remote MIc (2017)
- Fog Horn Loudspeaker on Mast with Loud Hailer on the Uniden VHF Radio
- 2 x Plastimo Compasses (1 at each Helm)
Electrical and Mechanical
Ships Systems can be monitored at the Navigation Station.
- 2 x 30 Amp Shore Power Cables 50' each
- 2 x 30 Amp Shore Power 110V AC Inlets
- 1 x 50 Amp Y Adapter to (2) 30 Amp Cables
- Xantrex 70 Amp 3 Stage Battery Charger with Freedom 1500 Watt Inverter
- Link 2000 DC Monitor
- 1 Group 27 Engine Start Battery (2017)
- 4 Group 31 House Batteries (2017)
- 5 x DC Fans
- LED Lighting all Cabins, Navigation and Anchor Light (2016)
- 3 x 100 Watt MonoCrystaline Renology Solar Panels (2016)
- TBS Thunder Proof Regulator (2016)
- New 8,000 BTU Aft Air Conditioning Unit (2017)
- New Air Conditioning Pump (2016)
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Unit Main Salon and Vented Forward
- Racor Fuel Filter (2014)
- Balmar Alternator (2014)
- New Engine Exhaust Elbow (2017)
- Dripless Shaft Log was rebuilt prior to long Carribean trip in 2016 as a precaution
Deck Equipment and Hardware
- New Blue Sunbrella Bimini Top (2017)
- New Dodger Canvas with 60 Gauge Panels (2017)
- Wheel, Winch and Hatch Covers (2014)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Bimini features Stainless Steel Handholds
- 5 x Opening Ports
- Opening Deck Hatches
- 2 x Solar Vents
- S/S Stanchions with Double Life Lines
- S/S Folding Swim Ladder
- Jack Line Tethering Anchors
- Cockpit Table with Folding Leaves, Storage Compartment and Ice Chest
- Hot / Cold Transom Shower
- 2 x 10 lb Propane Tanks in cockpit Compartment
- Teak Cockpit Sole and Seats
- Manual Bilge Pump
Docking and Anchoring
- Quick Electric Anchor Windlass with Hand held Up/Down Control
- Manson Anchor (2016)
- Fortress FX23 Secondary Anchor with 200' rode in Cockpit Lazarette
- Fresh Water Anchor Wash Down System
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail (2014)
- Life Lines Replaced (2015)
- Bottom Paint (2015)
- 3 x Fenders with Covers (2013)
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Other Boats from Preferred Yachts
Sun Odyssey 33i
St. Petersburg, FL, United States